It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Savage Attack Caught on Film, US Media Silent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
In light of all the recent social unrest in the US regarding police violence, BLM, campus racism, rape culture and the associated justice movements, an incredibly, inhumanly vicious attack caught on film should have received some attention. So, the question is, with all these people fighting for justice, creating movements, marches, sit ins, getting people fired for offensive tweets, getting University presidents to step down due to a lack of action on race issues, how does an actual act of insane violence, caught on camera, get zero attention?

Here's the video. Warning, truly savage violence is depicted here.
www.liveleak.com...

Here's a follow up news story about the attack, the video on this page may not have all the brutal detail that the liveleak video has.
www.morningjournal.com...

Anyhoo, in this age of struggles for justice, where is the justice for this guy. All this stuff in Mizzou is over a couple words, or a feces swastika, here's an actual attempted murder, broad daylight, witnesses, video. Where's the outrage?

Oh yeah, completely forgot to mention, it may be that the victim was a white guy and the attackers are black. But that really doesn't matter, right?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

Whelp. You complain about the lack of media attention yet you leave out detail about the video and incident....
Care to give us a little commentary before we click on your link? Perhaps ?

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
how about telling us what the video is about?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Okay, here' some detail.
www.morningjournal.com...

The video, taken from an apartment security camera, shows the victim being called over by one of the suspects and he engages Nichols in conversation.

A few moments later Nichols punches the victim, knocking him unconscious and he falls to the ground.

“At this point, the victim is unconscious, defenseless,” Costantino said.

Buchanan then takes the man’s cell phone and $20 in cash and kicks him in the head, the captain said. Nichols runs back over to the victim, jumps up in the air and lands on the victim’s head, and follows up another kick to the head, Costantino said.

Buchanan approaches the victim and removes his shoes and pants and then crouches over top of him while holding a knife to the victim’s throat, the captain said. A moment later, he stands up and puts the weapon away.

After Buchanan backs away from the victim, Nichols picks the man up and throws him back on the ground followed by Currie running over and kicking the victim in the head.

The assault finally stops after Nichols takes once last leap onto the man’s chest while he is still lying on the ground unconscious, Costantino said.

Before leaving the scene of the crime, police said that one of the suspects pulled out a gun and pointed it at residents who were attempting to give aid to the victim, he said.

Costantino said that in the 25 years he has been a police officer, he has never seen an assault as brutal as this.

“This is a heinous crime, a very violent crime against a defenseless person,” he said.

Buchanan and Curry were arrested by the Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force on May 1 and May 5, respectively. Nichols, who is the primary aggressor, remains at large, police said.

The two suspects were charged with felonious assault and transported to Lorain County Jail, police said.

Costantino said that Nichols should be considered armed and dangerous. He also is the Task Force’s Fugitive of the Week.

Detectives declined to comment on the identity of the victim. He is in stable condition.

Anyone with any information on Nichols is asked to contact the Elyria Police Department at 440-323-3302 or the Task Force at 1-866-4WANTED.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I didn't look at the video. I chose to read the report first. From what I gleaned from that I could see the attack was indeed savage. I therefore didn't look at the video.

That was my choice.

It should be reported. And on MSM. Will it though? I don't know the answer to that. Regardless of colour or creed, acts like these should punished accordingly.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Thanks for the copy and pasted detail.

Welcome to the US .

Where the Moral Compass has gone Kaput.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Savage Attack Caught on Film, US Media Silent

Do you know how many things like this happen on a daily basis that we aren't told about by the US media?

This isn't something new.

www.break.com...

edit on 26-11-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

That was truly disgusting by individuals who could/should be hung, but alas that would soil a good rope .. How can a society breed such savage filth ?
Hope the guy lives; maybe to old adage of, "don't talk to strangers" is appropriate, no ?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

As opposed to other members, I couldn't help but watch the video after the description given.

My opinions? As a Liveleak lurker I know these types of videos are published daily. Does it deserve coverage? Not sure... The news companies set the news agenda. They could use this clip to reinforce the racist attitudes being conditioned daily - so therefore they maybe should publish on the news.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

That was truly disgusting by individuals who could/should be hung, but alas that would soil a good rope .. How can a society breed such savage filth ?
Hope the guy lives; maybe to old adage of, "don't talk to strangers" is appropriate, no ?

The saddest part is that this poor guy cant even learn from his experience. The next time a guy calls him over "to talk" and he says no its not safe, he will be called a racist and a hater. There is no right answer. Avoid the labels and risk this or protect yourself and be branded a racist hater for it. This should be in the media but according to TPTB there is no such thing as reverse racism so I guess its not worth reporting.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Those people are animals and should be treated as such. Just imagine being a police officer working daily in areas like this. Of course there are mostly good people in the world but those are not who they have to interact with in the course of their duties, these are. You gonna take your eyes off one of these unarmed guys for a second and get knocked out? No wonder it's shoot first and ask questions later. Lol

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Its safer to be considered a racist, because if you aren't considered a threat to these idiots, they'll take advantage of any given situation and you'll just become a Victim

I understand why cops kill them

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Those #ers would of wound up staring down a 44 revolver. I believe we need to be tougher on heinous crimes and lighter on rediculous crimes. I would even be in favor of the death penalty for child molestors and perhaps even the guy jumping on a defenseless mans head. First, if I am in a fight and a person becomes unconscious that's it that's enough, then again I can't put my self in these people's shoes they were evil for what they did. Sick world people, defend yourselfs and your family # the politically correct.
edit on 26-11-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
wow dude. no way am i watching that.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Black lives matter.

Right?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

So it did make the news?

There's a lot of crime everyday that doesn't get picked up by national news or even local news. A lot of people arrested for child abuse, domestic violence, even when vicious happens all over the US everyday but you only hear about a very few cases. Is there an agenda there too?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
What is truly sad is that the incident was over as soon as the victim hit the ground. When the two attackers relentlessly threw more hits in and jumped on the persons chest, is when things got way out of control.

I have no idea what evil goes through the minds of men who commit these horrendous crimes against other men but they don't deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of humanity.

There are no reasons whatsoever to keep pummeling someone once they are unconscious and laying on the ground. These insane acts of violence are not normal and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Protect yourselves out there people. Confrontation isn't worth the risk.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
100 percent damn animals.

nothing more than target practice if you ask me..

/sick to the stomach

edit on 26-11-2015 by laminatedsoul because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

These black lives do not matter one bit, and not because they are black, but because they are oxygen theifs who don't deserve a breath of happyiness for as long as they grace this world with their evil.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Essentially yes. Rarely does black on white crimes make it to national attention. Black on black makes it more often than that. White on black isn't so much unless the white guy is in blue then you've got what we're currently experiencing in America.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join