It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VA Medical Center Reportedly Bans Christmas Trees From ‘Any Public Areas This Year’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: fishing4truth
A couple of months ago I went to the VA Hospital in Denver, Colorado. I needed to remove my shirt for an examination and was told to remove my "chain." I was wearing a cross, but the medical staffer totally avoided even saying the word cross. After my exam, the staffer quickly left the room leaving my "chain" on a side table. This is nothing new, it's the age old battle between good & evil, Light & darkness i.e., Jesus Chrisy & Satan. As this world moves further & further away from the Living God & His Light, darkness seeks to fill that vacuum with even more distortions, perversions, lies and forms of hating and rejecting the Living God. Everything that we see all around us, on TV or the radio and in the daily news was predicted in God's Word, the Bible. See... the issue isn't the tip of a pine tree cut off to decorate homes across America. The issue is what that tree, and the traditional celebration of Christ's birth means; in today's culture anything containing the name CHRIST has become a disease to be cut of the this world's Collective minds, understanding and speech. It's OK to be an Atheist, Satanist, Racist and any number of other lifestyles and beliefs - as long as you aren't a CHRISTian. Don't you know that there is no higher name under Heaven than Jesus Christ? That at the Name of Jesus, every knee will bend and every tongue confess that He is Lord to the glory of God Almighty? Even demons are are powerless and must subject themselves to the Name of Jesus. Well done ATS, all you wise and worldly folks have allowed Satan to get you tied up in knots, completely missing what matters most. And that is... what will be your response to Jesus Christ? If He is not crowned the Lord of your life, He will see you face to face as your Living Judge.

Never have truer word have been spoken.
God bless you fishing4truth and a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
And if some don't like that I have three words for you.
Merry Christmas Infidels!

edit on 3-12-2015 by grayghost because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I can see banning real trees, they can often times play havoc with respiratory systems, and well, this is a hospital where more than likely you will have patients that already have respiratory problems. but, this "war on christmas" and oh, that offends my non-christian sensibilities is going too far on both sides in my opinion. christmas and the other holidays that are centered around that time all have a wide range of customs, some are religious yes, many are not. and like many have pointed out, christmas trees are not! and, I really don't believe that the religion of the shroom peddling santa with his flying high reindeer is really being practiced by many in the western world....which is where I think we get the custom of the tree and santa, although the tree seems to come from many locations, so, well, maybe the original custom was much older than that even.

but it really does seem that for every person who is waging war on christmas, there's someone who is insisting that it is strictly a christian holiday. so well, maybe both groups have to just lighten up a bit and realize that most of the holiday has nothing to do really with any current religious beliefs, but are just traditions that have been passed down from so long ago, we don't really know for sure where they came from or what they meant.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join