It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drudge tweets to have proof of US arming ISIS. It is time to march on Washington!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

We already know one of their main avenues for shipping guns to ISIS was aboard a Greek ship, from Turkey through Libya then on to Syria.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Is Drudge referring to these recently declassified Pentagon Documents?

www.judicialwatch.org...

theantimedia.org...

I don't believe those are what Drudge is about to release....much bigger it seems.

Perhaps leaks from a whistleblower...there are a lot of pissed-off military higher-ups.

Might be a Saudi Arabia tie-in to ISIS.
edit on 24-11-2015 by Granite because: sp

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Even in the light of clear evidence the MSM will avoid it and we’ll never be able to react to the truth because the people’s Eyes are Wide Shut.

In other words even in the light of truth Americans will still do nothing

Btw where is the link to this?

In reponse to the MSM will avoid it. If you are talking network TV I am with you there, however drudge has 113,000,000 unique visits a month according to www.quantcast.com...

The Blaze is picking it up and where I came across it.
edit on 24-11-2015 by SergeantSmoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Screw ISIS I missed butt implants!!???
/sarc

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SergeantSmoke

We knew... We know... Nothing will happen... It never does.

Yes there's a lesson to be learned from this, and it's yours.

The rest of America will be busy with now important and long lasting issues that something can be done about... Like eating and shopping for the holidays .

Sorry, but you'll be marching alone.... Best, MS

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

????? I knew this for days its what ive been telling people, ever since the france thing went down its apparent that the US has had a hand in this and many other things similar, I am just appalled that if the drudge report turns out to be true i will already be ahead of the times and be able to tell my "non-conspirecy" minded family members "see told ya so".

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
So let me get this straight...Drudge tweeted something, and that's enough proof to get you to march on Washington? Is that how you make decisions?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

We knew... We know... Nothing will happen... It never does.

Yes there's a lesson to be learned from this, and it's yours.

The rest of America will be busy with now important and long lasting issues that something can be done about... Like eating and shopping for the holidays .

Sorry, but you'll be marching alone.... Best, MS

We just need organization. We need someone with a voice who reaches the masses. If we can coordinate and all get together as people have done in the past we can be seen and be heard.

Say what you will of Glenn Beck but his "Restoring Honor" rally "The attendance of the rally was disputed; a scientific estimate placed the crowd size around 87,000." -wiki

I'm not rah rah rah GB, however we need someone with a voice who can organize a date and a time.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
So let me get this straight...Drudge tweeted something, and that's enough proof to get you to march on Washington? Is that how you make decisions?

I would hope you read all the comments to this thread and assemble the information as a whole. What thing is there greater to protest if not the US funding ISIS? If this information is accurate then I believe it is our duty as American people to say HELL NO and put action into place. If you do not agree then so be it, but I will not idly sit by and let my hard earned money go to fund the greatest evil humanity has witnessed since the Nazi party of WW2.

If nothing else I will be able to look my son in the eye when he is older and tell him that I tried to do something.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Oh hell yes, lets all get out there and show'em exactly
who we are.

Pull your head out!

edit on Rpm112415v05201500000025 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Like they don't already know who we are. I'm not fond of hiding. I'm not asking anybody to martyr themselves, but somebody has to put it on the line if we are going to do something, anything. If you don't agree I'm not going to flame you, but this is how I feel and that is "not anymore." I understand I'll most likely be alone.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Not only that, but IF there is credible information that we've been funding it, now they want to try to import it here and they mock us when we resist that idea.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Perfect retort actually. Listen to me. You aren't hiding. It's
just been way to late for far to long. The only thing you, we,
anyone can do now. Is make the most of the time we have left
with our families. You have a family, many people don't. And
what's on the way will not be merciful. The only thing you
stand to accompolish is your own earlier demise than if you
heed my advice. What's hapening is to big and no one
can stop it. The only thing that's going to happen is what's
supposed to happen. Your son will think more of that than
anything else. And so will I.

Avoiding suicide isn't cowardly. It's sheer genius.

edit on Rpm112415v35201500000035 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SergeantSmoke

Like they don't already know who we are. I'm not fond of hiding. I'm not asking anybody to martyr themselves, but somebody has to put it on the line if we are going to do something, anything. If you don't agree I'm not going to flame you, but this is how I feel and that is "not anymore." I understand I'll most likely be alone.

You're not alone. I'm with you, I've had enough of the crap train our gov has been pulling for a long time now.

As far as the tweet though. Why not just tweet the info if it is so important? Really? It needs a freakin build up? That kind of Hollywood marketing get attention to my sponsors crap is getting damn old!

He allready has plenty of hits on his site, to do some kind of build up to the juicy bits crap reeks of theatrics.

And we're to the point in this world where we just don't need any more theatrics.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Perfect retort actually. Listen to me. You aren't hiding. It's
just been way to late for far to long. The only thing you, we,
anyone can do now. Is make the most of the time we have left
with our families. You have a family, many people don't. And
what's on the way will not be merciful. The only thing you
stand to accompolish is your own earlier demise than if you
don't heed my advice. What's hapening is to big and no one
can stop it. The only thing that's going to happen is what's
supposed to happen. Your son will think more of that than
anything else. And so will I.

Avoiding suicide isn't cowardly. It's sheer genius.

I absolutely hear that. My son just turned 3 and I'm extremely hesitant to have anymore because like you said and I'm agreement with that we have little time left and I want to spend every precious "normal" moment with him. But this just wreaks havoc on my heart (and I'm no bleeding.) The videos of ISIS killing those 200 children among all the other videos and just to think that we may of indirectly had a hand in that is outrageous and puts a fire in my soul.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

We just need organization. We need someone with a voice who reaches the masses. If we can coordinate and all get together as people have done in the past we can be seen and be heard.

Like Operation American Spring, they promised millions would turn up, but they got 10's and a dog!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Drudge wouldn't SAY he has proof, if he doesn't really have proof.
The question is WHEN it comes out.
When it does come out...it will be BIG.

link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

You're not alone. I'm with you, I've had enough of the crap train our gov has been pulling for a long time now.

As far as the tweet though. Why not just tweet the info if it is so important? Really? It needs a freakin build up? That kind of Hollywood marketing get attention to my sponsors crap is getting damn old!

He allready has plenty of hits on his site, to do some kind of build up to the juicy bits crap reeks of theatrics.

And we're to the point in this world where we just don't need any more theatrics.

Yes I also do not appreciate the build up theater here.

link   

originally posted by: schuyler

They saw it on social media, so it must be true!

thinkprogress.org...
edit on 24-11-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
If it is a letdown I'll be the first to apologize to everybody here. I realize I'm putting a lot of stock in Drudge here. I hope this isn't a let down, however, I agree with the others I don't think drudge would put his own credibility on the line if he didnt have some kind of bombshell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join