It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drudge tweets to have proof of US arming ISIS. It is time to march on Washington!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Drudge huh? I'm not buying it. The U.S. isn't actively arming IS, but think of all the support we gave the Hussein regime to prop up their war against the Iranians.

"US intelligence helped Saddam's Ba`ath Party seize power for the first time in 1963. In the 1980s, the US and Britain backed Saddam in the war against Iran, giving Iraq arms, money, satellite intelligence, and even chemical & bio-weapon precursors. As many as 90 US military advisors supported Iraqi forces and helped pick targets for Iraqi air and missile attacks."

And then when we deposed Hussein and fired all those Sunni Baathists. What do you think happened to them? They became IS because we'd tossed them out of power and handed Iraq to the Shiia apostates. I'm not placing the blame squarely on U.S. policy because... Middle East... but we shouldn't be surprised that the place is awash in blood considering the amount of money and weapons we've been pouring into the region over the past 50 years.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SergeantSmoke

yeah and 9/11. the media wont report it. so the americans won't care.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
What does everyone think they were doing at Benghazi that got Chris Stevens killed?

We know they were running guns illegally over the Mexican border, so why not illegally run them into the ME?

This exactly. There is a huge Benghazi scandal but it's not the one the MSM talks about with what Clinton did or did not do. (Just a planned public distraction) It's that the attack was the result of groups finding out about the illegal shipment of arms to terrorists.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dudediligence

I don't think the US directly funded or armed ISIS but tried to arm the rebels to take out Assad. I've been hearing about this proof for a while and I'm still waiting to hear it.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: SergeantSmoke
I'm posting from my phone so I dont even give a crap on posting the image right now but Drudge tweeted "The shocking truth is unfolding, the U.S. had been arming ISIS." Up until now there hasn't been mainstream concrete proof. Once it's out I believe people are going to be FIRED up. I'm not an extremist but I am shaking I am so piseed off. I will not stand for this and I hope America wakes up and pitchforks and torches come to Washington! I will not stand for this! It's time we take our country back from this evil!

It's well known that we're arming ISIS. We arm them in Syria then they turn around and join ISIS in Libya and Iraq with our weapons and money.

Do you know why it's happening? It's because US foreign policy is a disaster and it's a problem that isn't just related to the administration. States, Congress, and the Pentagon have all been caught negotiating their own foreign policy around the President in recent years. The President charts a new direction every 4 years. The MIC wants us to create conflict so they can arm both sides (and that's a significant factor in our employment numbers). It's a complete disaster.

^quote above for truth... why is any of this "news"? Because Drudge said it when we've all known about it for years.

Another news flash, America made the Taliban.

Another news flash, water is wet.

Another one, ice is cold.

Another one, there are some easily misled followers that critique other for being misled on these boards.

Derek

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Is Drudge referring to these recently declassified Pentagon Documents?

www.judicialwatch.org...

theantimedia.org...

I guess hardly anyone bother to read your links.

The Salafist,The Muslim Brotherhood, and AQI(same thing as ISIS just changed their names) are the major forced driving the insurency in Syria.

The West,Gulf countries, and turkey support the opposition, while Russia,China, and Iran Support the regime.

What gets lost in translation doesn't matter if the US was there are not. It would still be going on.

Basically it's the 21st century version of Afghanistan in the 80s.

The Peshwar Seven, and the Tehran Eight.

Only Russia is the 'good' guy. The US is the 'bad' guy, and everyone ignores everyone, and everything else.

Because everything wrong in the world is America's 'fault'.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
A German journalist Jürgen Todenhöfer has spent time with "ISIS" and he said the rebels (that the west backs) sell them weapons.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

You're not really expecting a reaction from the American people are you. Really? It'll just be "Gasp, I knew it and we should.........Oh look, Dancing With The Stars is on!!!!"
No one is going to do anything and MSM will never utter a peep.

I was going to say Kardashians instead of Dancing with the Stars.
Same dif.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Just a criminal governments fault imo. Stop funding and supporting government coups and civil wars. At the lesser end, this criminal interference in other countries has provided the stage for ISIS, or at the greater end, ISIS is being directly funded and supported by the Western backed states and our government. Either way, our government bares some blame for the terrorist situation. That said, I think it would be naive to think that these terrorist groups are really controlled by these Western states. They are totally out of control, putting our government in a bit of a catch 22 (for their plans of ME domination).

What we need is to get rid of the scum in our government and then go get the scum over there. Clean the lot.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SergeantSmoke
I'm posting from my phone so I dont even give a crap on posting the image right now but Drudge tweeted "The shocking truth is unfolding, the U.S. had been arming ISIS." Up until now there hasn't been mainstream concrete proof. Once it's out I believe people are going to be FIRED up. I'm not an extremist but I am shaking I am so piseed off. I will not stand for this and I hope America wakes up and pitchforks and torches come to Washington! I will not stand for this! It's time we take our country back from this evil!

Proof? Nothing.

Literally a waste of posting space on ATS server. Why constant topics about US and ISIS yet no one has anything to add to it, proof wise.

Next.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: reddragon2015

yeah and 9/11. the media wont report it. so the americans won't care.

Which Americans do you expect to respond to this or any such news? You have the illegal aliens who often keep their heads down, a large portion of the black community too busy playing victims and protesting to bother, parents both working just to make ends meet, kids with their smartphones stuck to their faces, liberals who wouldn't dare acknowledge a crime by their leader if it was on video AND if he admitted it, etc.

Exactly who is left to raise their voices? Maybe a few million? Ain't gonna happen...BUT DAMN WELL SHOULD!!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Are you serious? Drudge always has been, and always will be all talk and no action. Just look at the stories on the page.....pure crap.

a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sensfan

Who posts that they have proof of something but doesn't supply any proof? Maybe he just wants the clicks and the attention?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
Maybe he just wants the clicks and the attention?

BINGO!!! We have a winner!

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Choppz
Confused?.....

Not sure if serious?

Proof?

Mindshaft survivor? Hasn't been on the internet in ages. If so then, yea we armed them sortamindamaybekindagotanyproof?

It's been on the news. I think that infowars has it on video.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
So where's the beef?

Was Drudge disappeared?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
In a court of law, the fact that the accused (USA) had an intense dislike of the victim (President Assad of Syria) is circumstantial evidence in support that the US purposely armed ISIS.

The fact that the USA lied about its involvement in the middle-east, arming Syrian rebels when they knew the insurgence was driven by the Salafist (Wahhabis’ militants), Muslim Brotherhood, and Al Qaeda in Iraq, is circumstantial evidence in support that the US purposely armed ISIS. Since ISIS IS just a branch of Al Qaeda, and are Salafist militants themselves.

The US simply being in Iraq, flying planes over and dropping military equipment can be proof of circumstantial evidence.

The fact that ISIS has possession of American made 2,300 Humvees armored vehicles, 40 M1A1 main battle tanks, 74,000 machine guns, and 52 M198 Howitzer mobile gun systems. Is circumstantial evidence.

The fact that ISIS has managed to smuggle §800 million dollars’ worth of Oil, to an American and NATO ally Turkey, just one country. Hurting the Russian economy and driving down oil prices. Is also circumstantial evidence. Why has the USA not clamped down on this? Why has ISIS allowed to sell oil to American allies? ISIS make $40 million dollars a month due to Oil Sales.

Declassified Pentagon documents detailing the support of the “Assad Regime” (A legitimate President of a sovereign country). Read that Russia, China, and Iran are in support of the Syrian President. Whereas The Salafist, Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda in Iraq, The West (USA and allies), and Turkey are not in support.

In a real court of law, with proper lawyers, I am sure that the case against the USA is a very strong one to be convicted of supporting the Islamic State due to circumstantial evidence.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

In a real court of law, with proper lawyers, I am sure that the case against the USA is a very strong one to be convicted of supporting the Islamic State due to circumstantial evidence.

In an American court of law, the case would be dismissed as being based on hearsay. Repeating a rumor doesn't make it true.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Debunkology

In an American court of law, the case would be dismissed as being based on hearsay. Repeating a rumor doesn't make it true.

But it not based on rumor.

“The fact that the USA lied about its involvement in the middle-east, arming Syrian rebels when they knew the insurgence was driven by the Salafist (Wahhabis’ militants), Muslim Brotherhood, and Al Qaeda in Iraq, is circumstantial evidence in support that the US purposely armed ISIS. Since ISIS IS just a branch of Al Qaeda, and are Salafist militants themselves.”

You can learn this by reading the declassified documents by the Pentagon themselves. The US admit that they armed the rebels. This is not hearsay.

The US military has constantly airdropped military equipment over Libya/Iraq in support of “Sunni groups”. That have landed in the possession of ISIS.

One link: www.washingtonpost.com...

The fact that ISIS has possession of American made 2,300 Humvees armored vehicles, 40 M1A1 main battle tanks, 74,000 machine guns, and 52 M198 Howitzer mobile gun systems. Is circumstantial evidence.

Again. This is not heresy. The is fact.

The fact that ISIS has managed to smuggle §800 million dollars’ worth of Oil, to an American NATO ally Turkey, just one country. Hurting the Russian economy and driving down oil prices. Is also circumstantial evidence. Why has the USA not clamped down on this? Why has ISIS allowed to sell oil to American allies? ISIS make $40 million dollars a month due to Oil Sales.

This is estimated from the US treasury, again not heresy.
www.treasury.gov...

Declassified Pentagon documents detailing the support of the “Assad Regime” (A legitimate President of a sovereign country). Read that Russia, China, and Iran are in support of the Syrian President. Whereas The Salafist, Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda in Iraq, The West (USA and allies), and Turkey are not in support.

Again this is written in the official declassified Pentagon documents. This is not heresy.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
So let me get this straight...Drudge tweeted something, and that's enough proof to get you to march on Washington? Is that how you make decisions?

No.
Just.. no..

No amount of evidence is enough to convince the subverted.

You all want mountains of evidence and the actors caught red handed when it comes to these snakes, but to go to war with foreigners all you need is the word "terrorist".

America is in for an extremely rude awakening, and there's going to be a lot of " I told you so" coming from so-called conspiracy theorists.

Ready yourselves to eat crow.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join