It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drudge tweets to have proof of US arming ISIS. It is time to march on Washington!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Still no proof after all this time since the OP?
Has this Drudge figure provided any details as of yet?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Tyrion79

Nothing new yet as far as I can see.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SergeantSmoke

I appreciate your ferver...but historically? There will be more people show up at one of the holiday parades that were on tv this holiday season than for your cause. I mean, Im on your side...but people just have become cynical and self centered-family and jobs and daily existance will take precedent over another government screwing without even a kiss.

Your right, we should, but like Occupy...it will motivate few, assemble some, garner minimal support and die a quick death as something just not important to my and our neighbors.

Sad but true. I wish it wasnt so...but revolution in this country these days take a back seat to people's daily lives, families, soccer, selfies, football games, movies and concerts etc, etc.

I think the general consensus is its just not important to everyone. I wish it was...and you luck in trying. to raise awareness...I wish you luck.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Might have been the full video if an ISIS thug fully assembling a TOW Rocket and firing it into a disabled helicopter already disabled on the ground... Video so good you could grab a screen shot and capture the serial numbers of said TOE weapon.
Also who provided the assembly training...

edit on 11/27/2015 by staple because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SergeantSmoke

This is nothing new. And there probly wont be a march on Washington either. As every time there is supposed to be one no one shows up lol.

Your government doesnt care what you think. They do what they want. They have no morals. Thankfully canada isnt following in your countries footsteps anymore.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SergeantSmoke But of course...this isn't news to me. ISIS/al Qaeda/ISILhas always been a CIA asset going back to the days when Zbigniew Brzezinski started them as the mujahideen in Afghanistan in order to wage a proxy war with the USSR in 1979. Al Qaeda is simply a creation of the CIA with help from Saudi intel, the Mossad, MI5 and MI6. They have been busted numerous times dropping supplies behind the lines in Iraq and it's common knowledge that Benghazi was all about making sure that al Qaeda got those surface to air missiles in Libya so they could be used against Assad in Syria. I am still confused as to what Assad has done that has offended the west so badly....my conclusion is that they have oil and they don't have a Rothschild central bank. I don't believe a damn thing that comes from lying lips of Washington D.C or the Pentagon.

edit on 30-11-2015 by dale8333 because: Typos....

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dale8333
a reply to: SergeantSmoke But of course...this isn't news to me. ISIS/al Qaeda/ISILhas always been a CIA asset going back to the days when Zbigniew Brzezinski started them as the mujahideen in Afghanistan in order to wage a proxy war with the USSR in 1979. Al Qaeda is simply a creation of the CIA with help from Saudi intel, the Mossad, MI5 and MI6. They have been busted numerous times dropping supplies behind the lines in Iraq and it's common knowledge that Benghazi was all about making sure that al Qaeda got those surface to air missiles in Libya so they could be used against Assad in Syria. I am still confused as to what Assad has done that has offended the west so badly....my conclusion is that they have oil and they don't have a Rothschild central bank. I don't believe a damn thing that comes from lying lips of Washington D.C or the Pentagon.

The west wanted an oil/gas deal with Assad/Syria. He said no and went with Russia instead. 2011. That's my understanding of it.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Paradeox

this photo proves..... nothing

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: Paradeox

this photo proves..... nothing

It proves that "Sirian rebels" are mostly mercenaries. Thugs totally uninterested in restoring democracy and hired to help Saudi Arabia and Qatar get Assad replaced by a crony who will allow their gas pipe line, currently denied access by the Sirian government, through Siria and Turkey and to the West, thereby destroying Russia's monopoly on gas supplies to Europe and providing huge profits for these Shia-dominated countries.
www.armedforcesjournal.com...
edit on 4-12-2015 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

It proves that "Sirian rebels" are mostly mercenaries.

No, it proves that Daesh is inspiring Muslims from around the world to rally to its cause. It's Assad's army that is in it for the money; that's why it's taken them five years to stop what should never have been more than a street protest.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: micpsi

It proves that "Sirian rebels" are mostly mercenaries.

No, it proves that Daesh is inspiring Muslims from around the world to rally to its cause. It's Assad's army that is in it for the money; that's why it's taken them five years to stop what should never have been more than a street protest.

The reason it was "more than a street protest" was because the British MI6 trained the syrian rebels, and smuggled guns to them from Libya. America and france also supported them. Turkey helped smuggle all the potential ISIS fighters and rebels through Europe, Qatar and Saudis supported them and Sunnis from surrounding Countries because this is a Shi'a - Sunni Conflict. And the worst of all....The Salafist, the Muslim Brotherhood, and Al Qaeda in Iraq supported the insurgence and America and Britain knew about it....But supported them anyway because this would create an Islamic state in Iraq and isolate Assad.

This wasn't an ordinary street protest because Sunnis want to get one over Shi'as.
Israel wants to expand, and it's part of western foreign policy to balkanize countries surrounding Israel.
Anglo-American oil companies want in on the Qatar-Turkey pipeline that will run through Syria (that President Assad rejected).
Meanwhile France, Britain, American makes billions in arm deals.
Turkey gets paid with cheap ISIS oil, and from EU to stop smuggling thousands of Syrian refugees over the border. Everyones making money.

But luckily for Assad, Russia does not want to lose out on it's oil deal with the whole continent of Europe.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

originally posted by: dale8333

The west wanted an oil/gas deal with Assad/Syria. He said no and went with Russia instead. 2011. That's my understanding of it.

I believe Syria was on the "take down" list as far back as 2003/2004, according to General Wesley Clark.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join