It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drudge tweets to have proof of US arming ISIS. It is time to march on Washington!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'm posting from my phone so I dont even give a crap on posting the image right now but Drudge tweeted "The shocking truth is unfolding, the U.S. had been arming ISIS." Up until now there hasn't been mainstream concrete proof. Once it's out I believe people are going to be FIRED up. I'm not an extremist but I am shaking I am so piseed off. I will not stand for this and I hope America wakes up and pitchforks and torches come to Washington! I will not stand for this! It's time we take our country back from this evil!
edit on 24-11-2015 by SergeantSmoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SergeantSmoke

nvm.

edit on 11/24/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Nothing new, nothing will happen, America is asleep..

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Arming ISIS period, or arming ISIS in Syria? We have discussed many times that we are working in conjunction with them for the moment (same goal - to remove Assad) like we worked with Stalin temporarily when it was to our benefit.

True but this time the plan got foiled, no?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

nvm.

NMV?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Confused?.....

Not sure if serious?

Proof?

Mindshaft survivor? Hasn't been on the internet in ages. If so then, yea we armed them sortamindamaybekindagotanyproof?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I'll be out there by myself if I have to. It is time to make a stand. Think of all the videos of ISIS executing children and the innocent, their blood is on our hands. I will not comply with this.

giftedhk.files.wordpress.com...
ed it on 24-11-2015 by SergeantSmoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Choppz

I do not think Drudge would put this out there if he didn't have something concrete. I assume it will be out shortly. Once it is I hope SHTF.

twitter.com...
edit on 24-11-2015 by SergeantSmoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Yes, nvm. I edited my post if that is okay with you.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Even in the light of clear evidence the MSM will avoid it and we’ll never be able to react to the truth because the people’s Eyes are Wide Shut.

In other words even in the light of truth Americans will still do nothing

Btw where is the link to this?

+38 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You're not really expecting a reaction from the American people are you. Really? It'll just be "Gasp, I knew it and we should.........Oh look, Dancing With The Stars is on!!!!"
No one is going to do anything and MSM will never utter a peep.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Good thing I already popped the popcorn.

I'm sitting back and just waiting for more info.......

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The Obama foreign policy plan.

I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be the truth.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

You're not really expecting a reaction from the American people are you. Really? It'll just be "Gasp, I knew it and we should.........Oh look, Dancing With The Stars is on!!!!"

Dancing With The Stars is old hat.

The Kardashians just got new butt implants, so stop posting.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
You mean the ISIS clockmakers don't have the technology and means to build the TOW missile they used to shoot down the Russian rescue helicopter?

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Drudge is behind the times, but any proof he can offer will be more than welcome. US funding/arming ISIS is a long-simmering topic. Posts have been made regarding John McCain, Lindsey Graham appearing with Syrian rebels that have since become ISIS, the allegations of US weapon drops that end up in the hands of ISIS, Toyota trucks from the State Department going straight to ISIS (including one still used truck still bearing the name/phone of a Texas plumber), the connections back to the Iraqi military that took US aid to suppress insurgents (it's since been claimed that many ISIS military leaders are former Iraq officers under Saddam), there has been a proven highway of convoys between Iraq and ISIS in Syria, and on and on. The US isn't alone in this as Saudi Arabia and Turkey all have stakes invested in ISIS.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Is Drudge referring to these recently declassified Pentagon Documents?

www.judicialwatch.org...

theantimedia.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Of course we did! Who do you think the rebels gained support from in the war to over throw Bashar al-Assad? ISIS and Al Qaeda are fighting alongside the rebels! It's the reason why we shouldn't have supported the rebels in the first place! I believe Russia has a better perspective on the conflict in Syria than the U.S.. The U.S. created ISIS and allowed them to gain power.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
What does everyone think they were doing at Benghazi that got Chris Stevens killed?

We know they were running guns illegally over the Mexican border, so why not illegally run them into the ME?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

If Drudge can release undianable proof than I agree with the OP, Its time to march on Washington.

Funny enough, I just came from my brothers house. He and his friend were there. I asked if they'd heard the news about Russia and neither had....shocker. My brothers friend ex U.S. Army MP certainly didn't believe a word I said and my brother says "I just nod in agreement with his conspiracies".

I #ing LOVE it! ....No wonder people like Charlie Manson are so successful. Somebody hit us with a stupid bomb. You are likely correct, no march will change this vector.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join