It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald trump. Was he wrong about dancing muslims in new jersey?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Way to not disappoint me Neo! Never mind that Trump blatantly took some propaganda from a neo-nazi website

Says who ?

That information has been floating around since the Martin Zimmerman trial, on numerous websites.

That isn't propaganda because the information came from the BjS.

That was sourced earlier.

But hey that must be a 'neo nazi' website too.

Never mind that registering all Muslims is terrifyingly similar to how the nazis made all the jews wear yellow stars.

And how is that different than LEFT WINGERS and their end game gun registration.

Forcing people to submit to a background check to the state. That is pretty NAZISH.

But who cares.

Yep, you managed to disregard ALL of that and tell us that we don't know what a racist or a Nazi is. Awesome. It's always interesting to read your opinions for reasons.

And the point is WHAT ?

For the last decade I have heard the LEFT repeat ad infinitum how 'better' than the right they are.

Still hasn't been proven, and never will be.

edit on 24-11-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
After hearing about the comments carson made over the comments I remembered what they were talking about.

Does anyone remember the two jerks on top of a building that were filming on a cell phone the towers falling?

Well they were in that area and fox news ran the hell out of the story along with cutting from the two in the usa cheering to crowds in foreign countries celebrating at the same time. It made it seem as if there were crowds cheering.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Hey if you want to believe this is true, more power to you. The rest of us that are aware of reality will disagree, but we can't stop you from believing the lies. Like I said, I only responded to you because I was curious how you'd rationalize it. You didn't disappoint.

edit on 24-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Hey if you want to believe this is true, more power to you. The rest of us that are aware of reality will disagree, but we can't stop you from believing the lies.

Hey I watched on live TV Americans dancing in the streets when Bin Laden was supposedly killed.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 'muslims' would never do such a thing!!!!

Lies my snip.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I'm not even sure about the relevance of this anecdote. Though I already told you that I'm not here to argue with you. You keep trying to do it, but I'm not going to refute your information. I feel like it would be a waste of time and just make me super frustrated.
edit on 24-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

Hmmmm

I suppose him Tweeting/Retweeting Neo Nazi propaganda is not racist.

I mean he can't check the facts and source before he Retweets and supports stuff, why would he.... not like he's a presidential candidate or anything? Oh....wait.

I mean yeah.... most Mexicans are rapists and criminals too right?

Seriously dude.... I don't think you'd get many leaders or presidential candidates in many other civilised countries saying some of the stuff he does.
He's a racist, fascist and an utter prick of a man.

lol one does not need facts to see right off that info is skewed.

sure trump does not care for different races near as much as he cares for his race and that is monopoly.

he looks down on everyone and only allows those around his inner circle that are safe to his eyes and ears and otherwise he says I am rich and should not have to be exposed to peons. Just wait until that video montage gets out. It will be a doozie.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Pretty damn easy too since the people that are going around throwing the words,' Racist,Nazi' don't know what the hell they mean.

I like to try and flip it around on those who abuse the racist angle. They've never met Trump, so couldn't say whether he was racist or not. They only have a feeling he is racist when they hear his words. This feeling, of course, is their own racism and not his.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

If trump isn't racist then what he is is MUCH worse, because that would make him someone who is PANDERING to racists to secure the racist vote. Which shows that the man has literally no moral compass, which should be a red flag to anyone wanting to vote for him.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Which shows that the man has literally no moral compass, which should be a red flag to anyone wanting to vote for him.

Oh that was hilarious.

So how does that make him any different than the guy who came before him or any other POLITICIAN ?

People that go around throwing the word racist, and nazi have no moral compass IMO.

Mainly because in the last 7 years they haven't been right yet.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

edit on 24-11-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

If trump isn't racist then what he is is MUCH worse, because that would make him someone who is PANDERING to racists to secure the racist vote. Which shows that the man has literally no moral compass, which should be a red flag to anyone wanting to vote for him.

"Secure the racist vote"? I wonder if that is a part of his campaign plan, or a delusion of fantasy.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

That's a question you have to ask him. I can only report on what I see.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

This song, from the Red, White and Blue PAC pretty much zeros in on the Trump Supporter...

Vote for Trump - Song/Ad. It's satirical, and well worth the listen.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

That's a question you have to ask him. I can only report on what I see.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but out of curiosity, where do you see him pandering to racists?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I remember now it was the dancing Israelis on 911.

that was shown on loop on the news followed by cheering in I think iran.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Trump is a genius a solidifying his Right Wing base. However I don't think he is winning many converts into his camp with his outrageous rhetoric; maybe a few adolescents looking for a toughguy role model. Will he have enough supporters to get the nomination? Not even close....

Perhaps we should have some sort of pool as to when the Donald will bail. Entery fee is 50 stars or 5 flags. Winner take all.

edit on 24-11-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

That's the truth - he doesn't care what he says. He knows he's saying it to people that want to hear it

Doesn't matter if he never sets foot in the white house - what his campaign shows is that we've got more important things to worry about than Trump actually becoming president

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

That's the truth - he doesn't care what he says. He knows he's saying it to people that want to hear it

Doesn't matter if he never sets foot in the white house - what his campaign shows is that we've got more important things to worry about than Trump actually becoming president

This seems to be the going rate around here. People claiming to know what Trump knows, what Trump cares, and what Trump wants. Unfortunately that isn't the truth. It is closer to a lie if anything.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

This song, from the Red, White and Blue PAC pretty much zeros in on the Trump Supporter...

Vote for Trump - Song/Ad. It's satirical, and well worth the listen.

Paul shanklin is a better parody song writer IMHO. just listen to his about barack sung to the tune of puff the majic dragon.sanf by al sharpton(parody al sharpton)

Point being is that Trump most liekly got confused by the FBI report. The Media saying they cant find anything just shows you who they work for.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

It's a lie?

Do you think you know what Trump is on about?

Please - explain

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join