It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"He's NOT My Boyfriend!" Famous Last Words

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: DrHammondStoat

Oh please, that's sexist. She smoked, drank alc and was a rapper. To say she wasn't capable of making her own bad choices is just wrong. She was a murderer, no victim.

C'mon don't be so hard on him. What i got from his writing are some positive vibes, the guy is a better man than me or you, a good man i tell ya.

Unfortunately when shtf Mr.Hammond is likely the first to go down, there's no place for good people in the jungle. Get yourself a gun Mr.Hammond.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Oh please, that's sexist. She smoked, drank alc and was a rapper. To say she wasn't capable of making her own bad choices is just wrong. She was a murderer, no victim.

You are entirely missing my point. I'm saying the woman at the window may be a victim because it is not confirmed that the woman at the window was the smoking drinking cousin!

A witness saw a BLOND woman, how likely is it that the cousin of the killer/ leader was blond.

And look what has been stated today.....

THE BODY OF A SECOND WOMAN HAS BEEN FOUND AT THE PARIS SEIGE FLAT where a female suicide bomber blew herself up and the ISIS mastermind was shot dead by a sniper, prosecutors revealed today. It is the third corpse to be recovered from the apartment which was stormed by police in a hail of gunfire and grenades in the early hours of Wednesday morning. It was found overnight by police combing the scene for evidence, but her identity is as yet unclear, a statement from Paris prosecutors added. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... l#ixzz3s1n4KTWN Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This is the point I was getting at, the woman seen at the window, who's head and spine was blown through the air, may not have been a willing participant, hence shouting 'help me'. She was probably not the gun toting, smoking, drinking, naked bathing, cousin.
edit on 20-11-2015 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Exitt

well thanks for the positive character assessment, I think.

Living in England I can't get a gun, but if I had one and wasn't just gunned down in a split second in one of these situations I would use one. I'm not so nice that I wouldn't use any sharp, or heavy object I could lay my hands on anyway.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Sorry. Wasn't aware that you talked about the other one.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Thanks, no problem

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrHammondStoat

well thanks for the positive character assessment, I think.

No biggie.
When i saw your previous post it made me think.
You were / are right in a way and it seems you have a good heart and faith in humanity. That's a good thing.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
So that means she really liked him, right?

It did in grade school.

She did liked him but she didn't like him like him.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

edit on 20-11-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
originally posted by: everyone
originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: MRuss

everyone: Hint: we all belong to the same specie. Maybe one day mankind will realize that. Hopefully before humans destroy each other to extinction.

swanne:True,
#Allivesmatter

Humans are going to do themselves in. Why; for the challenge of re-creation "recreation". Building safer playgrounds for children, rest stops (more imaginative road side attractions along the interstate).
edit on 20-11-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Sorry. Wasn't aware that you talked about the other one.

The female cousin related to Spector (Blowfeld/Dr.No, Lagos, Goldfinger) and was not the girlfriend of prime suspect mastermind, just to make this clear; only a distant relative (blew herself to smithereens).

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Considering she was about to kill herself, one wonders why she even cared what people thought at that point? It's not like there's going to be a book written about this girl's life.

Actually it was reported today that she didn't detonate herself, another person set off their explosive. Either way, she got her just desserts. I just wonder if the female martyrs qualify for the 72 virgins like the guys. Maybe the women are sent to an all boy Catholic middle school.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Awwww.. These young jihadists.. They blow up soo quickly

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
Thinking along the same lines (you posted a similar observation). What or how could this indoctrination of suicide work for a woman of that culture; freedom from patriarchal oppression? Pushes some boundaries regarding the female as nurturer or life vessel. The random murder of innocent others that have family is against that instinct to preserve; not destroy. The empathy factor doesn't apply in these acts of terrorism.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB
Awwww.. These young jihadists.. They blow up soo quickly

More malfunctions have to happen outside the stadium or within their own conclave (sorry, I accidently blew myself up on way to collect the burger order from McDonalds, send Mohammed; the order is probably still sitting in the warming window).

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Just a few

www.breitbart.com...

nypost.com...

www.independent.co.uk... html

this last one implies that not only were the ring leader and her boyfriend/girlfriend, but that they were also cousins. Drug fuelled orgy of death. not sure what kind of religion that is

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Jenkinswasher
What? Please use some punctuation and correct grammar next time, i'm not really sure what you wanted to convey.

Anyway, it turns out, if you've been following the latest news, we were all wrong, every one of us who left a comment together with the OP except of course one individual who decided to wait with the accusations and sarcastic remarks.

Well done sir

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

sorry my phone tech is not up to ATS's excellent standards.....looks like I might've hit a nerve
edit on 20151121 by Jenkinswasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
the only therapy for those isis psychopaths would be to see the arth from the eye of an astronaut...You really get humble when you see earth from above...

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This thread has sexism, some anti Islam, grotesque talk of suicide bombers etc. I nominate this thread for case studies 100s of years in the future, to study how human progress, just like noways we look back at those 1900s racist and sxist ads and go, "what the heck were they thinking!".

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Her last words where: "he's not my friend"... not 'boyfriend'
and, today's papers said it was not her who used the bomb but another terrorist.
They discovered a 3rd body in the rubble yesterday.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join