It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"He's NOT My Boyfriend!" Famous Last Words

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
While there is nothing funny about the recent events in Paris, you have to chuckle a bit at the female suicide bomber's last words:

"He's NOT my boyfriend!!"

Is that just like a woman or what?

Her last words to ever speak on earth were to clarify who was NOT her boyfriend.

We used to say this when we were being teased in grade school, "He's NOT my boyfriend!"

Funny how we're all the same...no matter who we are..no matter where we live.

I never thought I'd have something in common with a suicide bomber from ISIS.

There was an argument floated at one point that she wasn't an entirely willing member of the group - she had appeared to be trying to surrender but was holding back (or being held back?), the suicide vest might have been strapped on to her rather than her putting it on, possibly some kind of leverage/hostage? Thus, her slightly odd behaviour and insistence that the main target wasn't her boyfriend. The detonation in that scenario wouldn't have been her idea at all.

All purely conjecture with nothing to back it up, but I found it to be an interesting idea none the less.
edit on 19-11-2015 by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Haha.. yeah. Pretty funny if you ask me.. being the guy that I am I'm currently wondering if she was hot.. what? Maybe I could've changed her!.. wait, that ain't right.. she's supposed to change me, and here I'm such a slob I suppose being a suicide bomber trumps that.

It's ironic for a relentless bigot like myself but I think I want one of them sultry Persian girls..

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9
Or she was a real feminist , and got very upset by the Idea she actually could have a boyfriend , and angy as she was pushed the button, not noticing that the other terrorists were waving to her " nooo, it's just a question "..

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
Haha.. yeah. Pretty funny if you ask me.. being the guy that I am I'm currently wondering if she was hot.. what? Maybe I could've changed her!.. wait, that ain't right.. she's supposed to change me, and here I'm such a slob I suppose being a suicide bomber trumps that.

It's ironic for a relentless bigot like myself but I think I want one of them sultry Persian girls..

There is a picture of her in the bath censored at the very top of the Daily Mail web site (typical Mail, haha). Yes, she brushed up quite well.

Yes, I think Persian ladies can be very beautiful. Middle Eastern women in general are, both Jewish and Persian/Palestinian. They are very sultry and fiery indeed. Not to be messed with. Personal experience has taught me this, lol.
edit on 19-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
But was he her boyfriend?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: Revolution9
Or she was a real feminist , and got very upset by the Idea she actually could have a boyfriend , and angy as she was pushed the button, not noticing that the other terrorists were waving to her " nooo, it's just a question "..

She might have been on her period. Just sayin'

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
But was he her boyfriend?

wikiislam.net...

"Due to the actions of Prophet Muhammad and the Rightly-Guided Caliphs, marriage between cousins is explicitly allowed and even encouraged in Islam. The Qur'an itself does not discourage or forbid this practice in any way. In fact it implicitly allows it, as seen in chapter 4 verse 23:

Prohibited to you (For marriage) are:- Your mothers, daughters, sisters; father's sisters, Mother's sisters; brother's daughters, sister's daughters; foster-mothers (Who gave you suck), foster-sisters; your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom ye have gone in,- no prohibition if ye have not gone in;- (Those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past; for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful;-"

Qur'an 4:23

In traditional Islam it is permissible (I am not in judgement or reaction at this because it is a different culture and not my business).
edit on 19-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I always lack to understand my wife's argue to clean up my mess in that period too. How unpredictable they are in that time frame , especially when you're asking about it... phew

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

From BBC article:

Paris raid woman Hasna Aitboulahcen 'was vulnerable'

"The woman who blew herself up during a raid in Saint Denis was vulnerable and fragile, according to one of her school friends.

Hasna Aitboulahcen had written on Facebook that she wanted to go to Syria, but her friend - who gave her name only as Khemissa - said she did not believe her.

She added: "I don't think she was in a normal state. I think she must have been drugged. She must have taken substances. She was not in a normal state, otherwise she wouldn't have done that.""

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Exitt

It's all over the place actually.

I saw the video.

Those were indeed her last words.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If She was a "Real" Woman.

She would of said:

"I'm A Christian. 'Shoot this fool"

This thread is a humorous thread. No?

'Oy vey'

originally posted by: MRuss
While there is nothing funny about the recent events in Paris, you have to chuckle a bit at the female suicide bomber's last words:

"He's NOT my boyfriend!!"

Is that just like a woman or what?

Her last words to ever speak on earth were to clarify who was NOT her boyfriend.

We used to say this when we were being teased in grade school, "He's NOT my boyfriend!"

Funny how we're all the same...no matter who we are..no matter where we live.

I never thought I'd have something in common with a suicide bomber from ISIS.

edit on 19/11/2015 by TVeducated because: The 'Quote'

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I don't know. After listening to her shout he's not my boyfriend there is no bomb detonation only gunshots, coupled with other reports where they said she was shouting 'help me, help me' before the explosion, i'm not convinced either way.

I do however get why she was mad at them for asking where's your boyfriend ... not only is he her cousin but to be standing there as a female with a suicide belt while three men are hiding somewhere inside and even the cops don't acknowledge you ... oh the irony.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It hasn't been confirmed who she was or indeed whether she killed herself. if she was in fact held there at gunpoint and/or forced to strap on explosives, imagine the terror she would have felt.
the police were asking her to put her hands up but she kept putting them down, maybe she was being held at gunpoint, wanted to comply with police and couldn't. Maybe by saying 'he's not my boyfriend' she wanted to say she wasn't part of the group. Then she asked for help and there was an explosion.

In that context her words were not in the least bit 'typical of a woman' or amusing.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

It was Her cousin. I wonder because probably all the terrorist were killed in the same blast. Maybe she wasn't in control of the explosive ?

One other was killed by a grenade seemingly, as well as that she is supposed to have said, "Save me" to the police.
Some of it is on tape somewhere. Anyway, it seems she blew herself up before any police could save her...what??

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The female has been officially identified as 26-year-old Hasna Ait Boulahcen, a relative of Abaaoud.
Source

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I am not trying to be vulgar here by laughing at a young girl's death. It is a tragedy.

But having daughters, when this young woman yelled "He's not my boyfriend!" in the same tone of voice I've heard over and over throughout the years, it just struck me as a little ironic...and yes, amusing...in a morbid way, I suppose.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Hint: we all belong to the same specie.

Maybe one day mankind will realize that. Hopefully before humans destroy each other to extinction.

True,

#Allivesmatter

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

This is all you need to know; "The REALLY Cool Girls" wear c4 suicide belts/vests (you do not know who has the detonation device, could be her father).
edit on 19-11-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Like something out of a B movie.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DrHammondStoat

Oh please, that's sexist. She smoked, drank alc and was a rapper. To say she wasn't capable of making her own bad choices is just wrong. She was a murderer, no victim.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join