It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"He's NOT My Boyfriend!" Famous Last Words

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
While there is nothing funny about the recent events in Paris, you have to chuckle a bit at the female suicide bomber's last words:

"He's NOT my boyfriend!!"

Is that just like a woman or what?

Her last words to ever speak on earth were to clarify who was NOT her boyfriend.

We used to say this when we were being teased in grade school, "He's NOT my boyfriend!"

Funny how we're all the same...no matter who we are..no matter where we live.

I never thought I'd have something in common with a suicide bomber from ISIS.
edit on 19-11-2015 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2015 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Hint: we all belong to the same specie.

Maybe one day mankind will realize that. Hopefully before humans destroy each other to extinction.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Never mind.
edit on 19-11-2015 by Avicenne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So that means she really liked him, right?

It did in grade school.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Considering she was about to kill herself, one wonders why she even cared what people thought at that point? It's not like there's going to be a book written about this girl's life.
edit on 11/19/2015 by carewemust because: clarity

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Yes, that is so womanly and very human. Damn, so sad to see young lives blown apart, quite literally, by having their psyches filled with big ideas of combat. They are people. We all are. Objectively, there is some compassion for these young people that they fell prey to the hype. Could have had nice moderate Islamic lives instead in the beautiful city of Paris. I would love to live in Paris. I walked through the Muslim quarter in Paris wearing a bright gold Star of David necklace pendant just over two years ago. Not one word of abuse or hand raised. Not even a push or a shove then. I did get offered some hashish though, just like in the Muslim quarters. I lived in a Muslim quarter in UK for a fair few years. I actually preferred it to many places have lived and sometimes still miss certain aspects of it.

(post by Peeple removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Well her new boyfriend now might be the devil himself. Try to get away from that one!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
In the immortal words of Frau Blucher:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Just goes to show how f'd up some peoples world view is. She was affiliated with a bunch of murderous cowards and was one her self and all she could care about in the last seconds of her pathetic life was saving face to Islam by clarifying her sexual relations.

Does the whole virgin thing happen to apply to girls who die a martyr? She would be gangbanged for all eternity if so.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Where did you hear this?

I don't think those were her last words.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Reminds me of the joke where one guy with a dog comes upon a stranger.

The stranger wants to pet the dog so he ask the first person if his dog bites.

The first person answers, "no he doesn't."

When the stranger pets the dog, he gets bit and he immediately looks at the first person and says, "I thought you said your dog doesn't bite!"

The first person then replies, "that ain't my dog."

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Visual

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Exitt
Where did you hear this?

I don't think those were her last words.

"“Where is your boyfriend, where is he?” a police officer can be heard shouting.

A female voice, thought to be Aitboulahcen, replies: “He's not my boyfriend.”

She repeats the denial a second time a second before a loud explosion is heard, believed to be her detonating her explosive vest."

from: www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/saint-denis-paris-attacks-raid-recording-captures-female-suicide-bombers-exchange-with-police-a6739671.html

It is a trusted British media source "The Independent".

Sorry, but "The Independent" links don't seem to work with ATS linking code for some reason so I have had to manually insert the link. You will find it there if you copy it into your browser.

edit on 19-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Actually, i heard this on the news today and thought... what if she was in the middle of a sentence and the suicide vest went off by mistake lol

those will forever be her last words.... furthermore... she doesnt deserve a thread!!! delete it! F**K her!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

It was Her cousin. I wonder because probably all the terrorist were killed in the same blast. Maybe she wasn't in control of the explosive ?

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Women are a mystery...First they tell you they don't have a boyfriend...then they blow up.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Women are a mystery...First they tell you they don't have a boyfriend...then they blow up.

Now that made me chuckle.

Sometimes one star just isn't enough.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

It was Her cousin. I wonder because probably all the terrorist were killed in the same blast. Maybe she wasn't in control of the explosive ?

Exactly, good lateral thinking. We will never really know exactly how it transpired. It may have been deliberate, an accident, defective or controlled by another.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Women.

Can't live with 'em, can't live with 'em.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join