It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian new laws shoot terrorists do not negotiate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Never let a good crisis go to waste. Roll on, roll on, the Americianisation of Australia or is the just NWO roll out.

Who is going to determine who is a terrorist, the govt minister, the police commander in charge of the cops at the , the cop themselves on the spot.

Dont forget that this will apply to those people who are on a terrorist watch list too.

Australian police for the most part are very professional,there is a grey area in Victoria though the police have a "shoot first and ask questions later" reputation,but that is about it....

So the Aussie police are not about to go rogue and shoot random people....And quite frankly if there are any terrorists in this country i hope they get shot sooner than later

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

And quite frankly if there are any terrorists in this country i hope they get shot sooner than later

And, in particular, if they are armed attackers. Which is what the modified training (not law) entails.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

And quite frankly if there are any terrorists in this country i hope they get shot sooner than later

And, in particular, if they are armed attackers. Which is what the modified training (not law) entails.

Yep ..i am not sure there is any other way of dealing with an armed attacker

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Vegemite sandwich?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You don't like vegemite ?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
That just means they will shoot anyone shooting up a mall or public place with an weapon. Just kill the bad guys and be done with it. When your witnessing a jihadi killing people hes guilty. Kill him. Whats the problem? If he tries to surrender. Kill him. Period.
edit on 30America/Chicagoxam3215America/Chicago3008 by texasyeti because: Spelling error

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Nope.

I also prefer to stand with my head in the proper orientation to the Universe, my toilet water to circle in the correct direction, and to not have every freaking animal in my immediate vicinity offer either slow and painful or immediate death.

edit on 11/17/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Eating toast with 5 millimetres of vegemite on top should be one of the checks wanna be Aussies should have to pass before entering the country .

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Incorrect . For instance a blue ring octopus bite just stops you breathing , not much pain involved .

Now this beastie .

Entirely different .

Ooops thats the sea the bit before you get to Australia .

Carry on .

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622
I covered immediate.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

That made me laugh....

C'mon now our critters are all cute and cuddly.....and vegemite is a right of passage you are clearly unaustralian

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Eating toast with 5 millimetres of vegemite on top should be one of the checks wanna be Aussies should have to pass before entering the country .

I would go further and make that part of the citizenship ceremony

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

And i covered slow and painless . Well if 20 odd minutes is slow . Now if you make it to the land dont pick up one of these .

And if you go to the sea weed line look out for one of these .

But if you decide to go further , well check your bed if you are in the eastern states , because this might be in it .

Im bored

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I'm bored stupid of this whole subject....

It was horrible, it was awful, we all get it! But when can I go back to my morning tradition of reading the ABC news feed, without it being spammed with stories about narcissistic spoiled yuppie Aussies who are all trying to out do each other, by 'publicly' proving how much they care.

Grieving over victims of 'Islamic' terrorism has just become the latest FB trend, as far as I can tell... theirs nothing genuine about it.

And now ASIO and the police are trying to get in on the action. Because you know... no one wants to compromise there FB rep by questioning any new proposed laws (or policies)... Bunch of compliant slaves!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Wouldnt know , i dont do facebook . If policies kill the bad people before they kill the innocent people i am all for it .

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Never let a good crisis go to waste. Roll on, roll on, the Americianisation of Australia or is the just NWO roll out.

Who is going to determine who is a terrorist, the govt minister, the police commander in charge of the cops at the , the cop themselves on the spot.

Dont forget that this will apply to those people who are on a terrorist watch list too.

Australian police for the most part are very professional,there is a grey area in Victoria though the police have a "shoot first and ask questions later" reputation,but that is about it....

So the Aussie police are not about to go rogue and shoot random people....And quite frankly if there are any terrorists in this country i hope they get shot sooner than later

I can see that I forget, my error, to make the point that if this law is passed now it will still apply in 5, 10, 20 years time when the culture could be vastly different. I.e, are they useing these events to pass laws now that are 'only meant to be aplied in extreme curumstances' but which will be used to justify making the behaviour I spoke of common place over time?

They pass these laws after these events to give us, or let us, the believe or think that these laws will only ever be applied to events that fit a given set of cirumstances similar to the Paris attacks knowing full well that when these sorts of laws are passed they are never replealed and that they can and will used to slowly justify and excuse behaviour that seems to characterices US police to day.

In other words, they use opportunites like this to make laws that can be used to make Australia in the future like America is today. I.e. America to day Australia tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

If policies kill the bad people before they kill the innocent people i am all for it .

In theory. But who decides who's a terrorist? Some power tripping constable, who's just itching to crack some heads to prove how much of a superior man he is?

Besides, the last thing that's needed in such a safe country as Australia, is to teach our police to shoot first and ask later. By now, we should have learnt from our American brothers how much of a mess that turns out to be.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Making this law clearly indicates that the govt certainly does not see themselves as our servants but as our masters.

Which law would that be?

that law which is propsed, referred to, or inferred, in the thread name ??

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I can see that I forget, my error, to make the point that if this law is passed now it will still apply in 5, 10, 20 years time when the culture could be vastly different. I.e, are they useing these events to pass laws now that are 'only meant to be aplied in extreme curumstances' but which will be used to justify making the behaviour I spoke of common place over time?

They pass these laws after these events to give us, or let us, the believe or think that these laws will only ever be applied to events that fit a given set of cirumstances similar to the Paris attacks knowing full well that when these sorts of laws are passed they are never replealed and that they can and will used to slowly justify and excuse behaviour that seems to characterices US police to day.

In other words, they use opportunites like this to make laws that can be used to make Australia in the future like America is today. I.e. America to day Australia tomorrow.

Yeah you be right but at this point it is not law is it ?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Grieving over victims of 'Islamic' terrorism has just become the latest FB trend, as far as I can tell... theirs nothing genuine about it.

May i suggest deactivating your FB feed

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join