It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

: Ben Carson Can’t Name Even One Ally Of The United States

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I actually like his standing and nature.
NO ONE is perfect to me but I STILL want an OUTSIDER not a politician.
I'm am HOPING his intellects would carry the dayhere. As to his current knowledge of political and governmental functions we would see that from his cabinet choices as we see the Current administrations cabinet choices are doing today.
www.theblaze.com...
I don't trust Trump.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Sounds to me he made a plea to ME nations to dig in and help out. Secondly he didn't want to piss off any allies by missing one. You KNOW that would happen. Good political answer imo.

Or maybe he doesn't know the diffinition of the word ally.
There are already several of our allies working with our government against ISIS. You know, like France and England and Germany and Austrailia and .... well you get it.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
2008 & 2012 keep coming to mind... Lets recap, and see how they apply to this candidate, Carson...

The O.P. doesn't like him cause he's black.

America is too racist to have a black president.

If he doesn't get elected, it just shows how racist America is.

You don't care about his politics, you just dislike his blackness

There is a level of disrespect for the candidate that occurs. And that occurs, in some cases—and maybe even many cases—because he’s African-American

Stop hating X, just because you're a racist. You have no legitimate gripe against X, except for the color of his skin.

I think you get the picture. If you're against Carson, it's cause you're a racist.... See that blade, has two edges..

edit on 17-11-2015 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos
2008 & 2012 keep coming to mind... Lets recap, and see how they apply to this candidate, Carson...

There is a level of disrespect for the candidate that occurs. And that occurs, in some cases—and maybe even many cases—because he’s African-American

Stop hating X, just because you're a racist. You have no legitimate gripe against X, except for the color of his skin.

I think you get the picture. If you're against Carson, it's cause you're a racist.... See that blade, has two edges..

1st I and others don't dislike Carson just his politics.
2nd America was obviously ready to have a Black POTUS matter of fact America was ready as far back as Colin Powell.
3rd Carson doesn't deserve to be president based off too many unforced errors in a way that Obama never did when he ran.
4th I do care about his politics and that's why I won't vote for him his color is meaningless to me as we are about the same shade.
5th Yes there was a level of disrespect shown to Obama because of his so-called race for he was the first and many were simply in shock.
There maybe two edges to a blade but one side is obviously dull.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: thehoopsmith512
Yeah, he has done nothing since the prayer breakfast... He just randomly jumped ahead in the polls for something he did 3 years ago. Seriously, if you have ignored him, this is what you would think about him due to the way the media portrays him.

I haven't followed him. A quick search shows he really hasn't done anything since the prayer breakfast...except write a book. Writing a book and criticizing the policies of the administration don't make for presidential material. What else has he done? All I see is prayer breakfast --> book deal --> PAC fundraising --> first debate --> second debate --> surge in polls.

That's not even from news sources, just Wikipedia. I mean...unless you want to start believing the internet is 'the media' then, I guess you'll have to believe that. From what I've seen and heard from him, I'm really not impressed.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
That is so sad, and I wonder how many people will vote for someone whom has no clue who our allies are. His voice actually annoys me. When I think of POTUS, I think of someone who sounds SURE of themselves with backed up knowledge to justify the means, and whom constantly remains STRONG. He doesn't come off to me this way. And he's already written a novel for good gracious sake. TALK ABOUT politics. *ugh*

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ConMi27

That is so sad, and I wonder how many people will vote for someone whom has no clue who our allies are.

I sort of wonder who is going to vote for any of the current crop.
Well, I guess I will, eventually. But I don't think I'll be feeling very good about it.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I just feel like to get a truly GOOD and meaningful, intelligent candidate - we need to take the money out of the picture. It's so commercialized now, when I see them come on T.V, I'm reminded that reality T.V shows aren't too closely behind. But the difference is that those are actors, and these are supposed to be candidates for the President of the United States.

I mean what the hell is Trump doing haha Seriously.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ConMi27

We had an actual actor for a President, remember?

Didn't really care for him much then. Still don't. But we don't seem to have been able to do any better.

edit on 11/18/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Another Carson Bash Fail.

Carson does enough to bash himself every time he opens his mouth.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

originally posted by: infolurker

Another Carson Bash Fail.

Carson does enough to bash himself every time he opens his mouth.

Exactly here is another self bashing

This is pretty much in line with the premise of this thread the man is clueless,
did he somehow mixed-up China and Russia??

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

This is pretty much in line with the premise of this thread the man is clueless, did he somehow mixed-up China and Russia??

Which candidate is clueful?
I mean, wouldn't that be a bit more of a productive discussion?

Stupid sound bites are, pretty much, a dime a dozen.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

This is pretty much in line with the premise of this thread the man is clueless, did he somehow mixed-up China and Russia??

Which candidate is clueful?
I mean, wouldn't that be a bit more of a productive discussion?

Stupid sound bites are, pretty much, a dime a dozen.

Some are in the know but are dishonest ,ex Hillary , Bernie is honest "IMO" but many don't like what he is proposing , the top tier of the Reps..geez.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
So, no stupid sound bites from Hillary?
Nothing but wisdom from Bernie?

Or did you miss my point entirely?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
So, no stupid sound bites from Hillary?
Nothing but wisdom from Bernie?

Or did you miss my point entirely?

Not stupid sound bite, but lie yes.
If Bernie made a stupid sound bite then I haven't seen yet, not saying he didn't make any just that I haven't seen it.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Well, then. I guess you haven't been looking for them as ardently as you have for others. You just have to look in the right places.
thelibertarianrepublic.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

2nd America was obviously ready to have a Black POTUS matter of fact America was ready as far back as Colin Powell.
3rd Carson doesn't deserve to be president based off too many unforced errors in a way that Obama never did when he ran.
4th I do care about his politics and that's why I won't vote for him his color is meaningless to me as we are about the same shade.
5th Yes there was a level of disrespect shown to Obama because of his so-called race for he was the first and many were simply in shock.

No, you just don't like Carson cause he's black. You can try to hide it and rationalize it all you want, but there it is. He's Black and you can't stand it.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

No, you just don't like Carson cause he's black. You can try to hide it and rationalize it all you want, but there it is. He's Black and you can't stand it.

CrawlingChaos I say what I mean and I mean what I say, his tint of skin means Jack to me as I am as Black as he is, his politics do not align with my own and he made waay too much unforced errors to even sway me , I also didn't support Allen West, Alan Keys,Herman Cain,Bobby Jindal, Ted Cruz...?? oh hell NO!! and Marco Rubio, I said before either in this thread or another that if Colin Powell had toss his hat in the ring that would give me cause to pause and even then he would still have to sway me to switch.
edit on 18-11-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Ben Carson Can’t Name Even One Ally Of The United States

Because there are none.

Unless you count trying to buy 'friends' all over the world with weapon systems, and billions of dollars 'friends'.

I don't.

You don't have to buy friends.

So Carson is correct.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Similar idea:

"Ben Carson says there is no such thing as gravity only God's will."

Answer from the Faithful: Just because we all know that gravity exists, that its effects can be calculated, that equations both simple and complex predict actual effects in the real world ... you can't prove that is actually called gravity and not God's will.

There is no limit to which some will leap to justify the utterly irrational.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join