It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Astounding Vladimir Putin

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Sociopath.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Lol, something tells me you have a thing for Mr Putin,

Well ya know, add a little moonlight and some jazz with that champagne and voila! Romance is in the air!

lol! No, I don't have a thing for him, but he is enormously interesting. I'd just like to see him movin' and groovin' !

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Say what you will about Putin, but he doesn't exude a constant aura of "I have no idea what the *censored* I'm doing." like almost every other politician/"World Leader" in existence.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
ha.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I found the part with the dog particularly hilarious.

Strangely, while I may not necessarily like Putin, I do respect him for not being an utterly incompetent fool. With somewhat more progressive views, he would definitely be an amazing world leader, in my mind. Perhaps the only one.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Putin's a nasty, corrupt, sociopath of a leader. A real, actual KGB agent.

Having said that, he at least is 100 % devoted to always doing / getting what benefits his country.

It would be nice to have a president that doesn't want America to lose ground and get worse, to benefit the 3rd world and certain other demographics. Haven't had one for 7 years now.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

He has the weirdest face and head shape combination. I can't look at him without thinking there was some sort of genetic failure during early development. He kinda looks like a demon too.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I know he is a probable Sociopath that has had people murdered, free speech censored, people imprisoned but he has charisma and a no BS attitude. Think he has a bigger plan than we realize and its not just to 'crack' down. Think its a form of a new Christian crusade, an Orthodox Christianity push. He is a fascinating character to watch. like him or not and everyone probably even himself doesn't know what he will do next. He's not predictable. Seriously are there any good books or biographies on him?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

100% a Sociopath but so are a lot of other political leaders, he actually relishes in his Sociopathy.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
All around badass

Merkel - if looks could kill.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

He has the weirdest face and head shape combination. I can't look at him without thinking there was some sort of genetic failure during early development. He kinda looks like a demon too.

I don't think so. He's actually attractive, I think. But I've been looking all over for a vid I saw where he is going into a meeting shaking hands with many different people, and what shocked me is how small he is. Even the women were taller than him. I mean "Prince" size. (nah, isn't Prince like 4.7 or something. Not quite that short.) But quite small.

Does the world have another up and coming Napoléon Bonaparte on it's hands?
edit on 11/18/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: blujack21

Here are reviews on two books. They sound interesting.

www.nytimes.com...

Also there is biographical information on youtube in like two, three, four hour vids that might be interesting. I watched a few minutes of some of them, never one all the way through, but they seem pretty good if you want to check them out.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Sorry, but Napoléon wasn't actually that short. I believe it was a common misconception developed because he always chose the tallest men to be his personal bodyguards, and by comparison he was significantly shorter.

My uncle, a fairly grouchy man, actually laughed at one of the big P's martial arts demonstrations or whatever, said it was all one big joke and that they were letting him win. (Maybe because they were just that terrified of making the big P be serious?
)
He was a martial arts instructor, so I'm willing to take his word for it. I'm willing to believe Putin is still actually quite skilled, but they couldn't even risk him losing.
edit on 18/11/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

ha! Napoleon was 5'5 inches. Same as me.

Before performing an autopsy of the body of Napoleon, Antonmmarchi took his measurements: Napoleon stood 5,5 ...

www.napoleon.org...

That's about what I figured Putin's to be too. I'll go look.........

I'm back. This says Putin's height is estimated to be between 5.2 and 5.5

He's funny about it, and Russian's know not to take his picture with really tall guys. Like Barack Obama. : )

www.express.co.uk...

One other page I saw said he is 5'7, but I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I believe it was a common misconception developed because he always chose the tallest men to be his personal bodyguards, and by comparison he was significantly shorter.

That's funny, because the little snippet I read said Putin selects his bodyguards to be shorter than him, for obvious reasons. But I've watched a good many of vids about him lately, and I didn't note that to be the case.

Anyway, it's interesting. Men are so touchy about their heights sometimes.

eta: THEN I became curious about this too. What is Putins net worth?

According to Forbes

around $70 billion

Officially, Vladimir Putin's net worth is thought to be around $70 billion according to Forbes, which makes the Russian the second-richest man in the world since Bill Gates' net worth is $79.3 billion in 2015.Mar 8, 2015

But how can they really know? Forbes is guesstimating.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
What was the normal height for french males during his day, though?

It seems. I'm fairly happy with my height, somewhere I'd say is very slightly below average. If you're exceptionally short, I can somewhat understand it. It does mean that you are literally looked down on by almost everyone.

That is quite the insane net worth. It also sounds like some sort of propaganda, as I don't know where he'd get it all from. Doesn't he own every media company in Russia or something, though?

edit on 18/11/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Well you're kinda getting at what I was thinking. He looks like a really old baby. Like if a baby's face never changed except for outward expansion and got all wrinkley and the body grew into an old man body. Yeah I agree with you that that's exactly what he looks like. The only thing I'm wondering is why you're attracted to wrinkley small old man babies.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Putin is a communist dictator, you Putin supporters live in la-la land and seek your own enslavement. This is not about Putin VS whoever. F all politicans and F putin too. NO politician of the mainstream is trustworthy and you will learn this the hard way or the hard way. Silly simple minded folks fall for charm. The same kind of rational for liking Obama

"but...he's mixed , handsome AND plays basketball"

"MY PRESIDENT IS COOLER THAN YOUR DICTATOR"

"NUH UH, PUTIN RIDES BEARS HAHA WHAT A BADASS"

simple minded sheeple awaken to the power within

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

The body guard video , odd that the gaurds were carrying umbrellas . Was it raining inside .

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ZacharyW

Charming.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join