It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris : the same day there has been an exercise about... you guessed it.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Patrick Pelloux (who was BTW writing articles for Charlie hebdo), said on radio that friday morning, the same day as the attacks, there has been an exercise about... multiple sites terrorist attacks, concerning the SAMU (emergency medical service), in Paris. www.youtube.com...

9-11, there was an exercise going on.
Madrid 2004, the day before the attacks, NATO ran an exercise (need confirmation)
London 2005, there was an exercise going on www.youtube.com...

Coincidence or not, you be the judge.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

We just ran a two week long exercise involving law enforcement from multiple agencies and levels, combined with EMS and state emergency management.

And yet nothing happened.

Exercises happen year round. Hardly blowing the doors off the false flag crap with that.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
When I looked for coverage that's what I saw; emergency personnel running around but very little for damage of any kind or wounded people. Extremely limited in that aspect.

If there were a drill it should hardly surprise me.
The government has an interest in drawing out the extremists from both sides and events like this could likely make them expose themselves through protesting, internet postings, phone conversations and even actions.

It's also possible French emergency services are deeply embedded with radical Islamists who took advantage of a drill going on.

Many possibilities here.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I would'nt dismiss this. Seems to be a regular occurence.

Plus not only was there a routine drill before 9/11, they also shut parts of the building off in the months leading up to the attack which would of given them ample opportunity to place thermit and slice beams, also suspicious.

"False flag crap"? You come to a website which has a large conspiracy basis and attack peoples personal beliefs as crap...makes sense.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RevolutionAnon

Plus not only was there a routine drill before 9/11, they also shut parts of the building off in the months leading up to the attack which would of given them ample opportunity to place thermit and slice beams, also suspicious.

"False flag crap"? You come to a website which has a large conspiracy basis and attack peoples personal beliefs as crap...makes sense.

During their migration to Europe are the Islam people praying 5 times a day?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

NATO to conduct its annual crisis management exercise CMX 2004 from 4 to 10 march 2004

I'll put my money on LIHOP. Great thread, S&F!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 44MAGRED

Errr I dont know, I'd speculate it depends on the indiviual and their circumstances in any given part of the migration.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RevolutionAnon

False flag crap indeed. Pointing at somebody, somewhere, training as evidence of a false flag is crap. Training occurs 24/7, 365. Somebody, somewhere, is always training. It's what first responders do when they're not responding.

Been coming here a good bit longer than you have, guy. I very much have the right to disagree, and calling it an attack on personal beliefs is just flat ignorant. In a roundabout way, I suppose since it's a "personal belief" that it's indicative of being a false flag, that's what I did. Which is the nice thing about ATS. You're supposed to discuss. Debate. Engage.

Not blindly agree because somebody screams conspiracy.

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Training occurs 24/7 in Paris? You don't seem open to the possibilities
at all. And that's just ignorance.

SnF OP
edit on Rpm111415v15201500000020 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Rather suspicious 20 second sound bite, is it not? How can it possible be of no interest to hear what was said before and after? It sort of reminds me of all those CGI-faked ufo videos, where we are supposed to not wonder why the person recording decides to stop recording all of a sudden or why the video is cut the way it is.

I lean towards thinking it is a hoax or at least being taken out of context.

Let us await conformation on this - there seem to be no sources to that except for the Youtube video. It could be anyone calling in on that radio show. Heck, it does not even have to be the show's original audio feed!

edit on 14-11-2015 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I didn't specify Paris, did I? I don't feel like I did. My point is that there is literally ALWAYS training happening somewhere. So no, the fact that training happened to be scheduled for or going on sort of kind of in a roundabout way close to an incident does not immediately make me think false flag.

You don't seem open to the idea that maybe it was a terrorist attack?

How ignorant.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

You're the only one with a closed mind in exhibition.

I didn't specify Paris, did I?

No, but the OP did.
edit on Rpm111415v33201500000005 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
What a coincidence.

What are the odds?

It seems when there is some kind of a major terrorist attack the police are doing exercises at the same time.

I do believe it is still to early, seeing the media has not got all the facts in about this attack.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

You have been coming to this site longer than I...That factors into this how? Is all information regarding these types of conspiracy "theories" only available to people after they join this site? Well you learn something new everyday i must of slipped through that forcefield by accident.

No "False flag crap" is ignorant and dismissive, which i feel undermines this guys opinion, and you did'nt even do research, supply website links and people who can quote this obvious "fact" that the whole world performs training based on specific terrorist attacks 24/7. I suppose it was'nt just on 9/11 they performed training for that specific event they did it everyday before and after then....Insightfull.

There is training 24/7 worldwide involving many many different types of scenarios (Miltary, Police, F.B.I, C I A, S A S etc... but i doubt they train for very specific events everyday.

edit on 14-11-2015 by RevolutionAnon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Emergency services rehearse and train and prepare for all kinds of mass casualty incidents ALL THE TIME, all over the world.

You can't be good at your skill set if you never use it. Continuing education and training is very common and typical for emergency services. Coincidence? Ya...probably. OR the attackers knew about it...as most other did. These exercises are quite often required by law to notify the public of the place and general date/time before hand.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Always training 'somewhere'. Don't you find it suspicious that 'somewhere' always happens to be the location in question when one of these 'incidents' occurs?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

Come on SlowNail of course he does'nt find it suspicious, I mean, why would he? the goverment and the mainstream media was kind enough to let him know everything is fine and nothings going on. Everything is as it should be. What else do you need to regard any other theories as false and conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 44MAGRED

originally posted by: RevolutionAnon

During their migration to Europe are the Islam people praying 5 times a day?

I don't know, I am not following them around.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If this event is another false flag, then such an exercise could be a lead to finding those responsible or just be circumstantial.

Was it a few people just sharing their education of war, or a whole heap getting ready to make a whole lot more war?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

We just ran a two week long exercise involving law enforcement from multiple agencies and levels, combined with EMS and state emergency management.

And yet nothing happened.

Exercises happen year round. Hardly blowing the doors off the false flag crap with that.

Nice! And you are on this forum because?????

Seriously....patterns are emerging and clowns looks to be smartazzes and shoot down plausible submissions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join