It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris : the same day there has been an exercise about... you guessed it.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This is hardly an coincidence, the french intelligence were quite aware of the possibility of an attack by extremists.
The question is always, "when?"

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: gosseyn

We just ran a two week long exercise involving law enforcement from multiple agencies and levels, combined with EMS and state emergency management.

And yet nothing happened.

Exercises happen year round. Hardly blowing the doors off the false flag crap with that.

The question is how many cooincidences have to occur before they are no longer a coincidence.

In 1996 37 people died in cafa in a tourist monument in the Australian state Tasmania who traditionaly had a murder rate 5-6 per year which is still much that same today. But you guessed it, The Royal College of Surgens were having a conference in the Hobart Hosptial which was attended by surgens from all over Australia. On the morning of the day concerned the hosptial just hapened to have a drill based on mass casulties.

That would seem to me to be stretching the coincidence theory a litte far for credibility.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AzureblueThe question is how many cooincidences have to occur before they are no longer a coincidence..

There are no coincidences.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

They were telling us for a while that they had picked up info that there were attacks looming ahead.
Even if they hadn't No one would have any doubt- I've been saying for weeks, the tension is palpable here.
Of course, as humans tend to do, we assume it won't happen to us, or in our immediate vicinity, but we all knew something was coming.

It would be surprising if they weren't doing some exercises. (Not that they help much, but at least to show they are as aware of the danger as we are).

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Drill? Or a presence to attempt to stop an attack that they believed was coming?

There were bomb threats at a railway station and at the hotel the German soccer team was staying at.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue
Just look at the date 11/13 or 13/11 depending upon where in the world you come from and also a friday the 13th. Why do these events always occur on days of significant occultic importance and never on dates that are less important in the occultic calender. More coincedences more suspicious circumstances that never seem to add up around these attacks. The odds of a very well planned attacks occurring in so many places in the world on important dates in the occultic calender and exercises of very similiar nature occurring at exactly the same time as extremely similiar attacks is getting very near to impossible. It is still to early to determine exactly what these attacks are about or who did them though prodictably the rumors are ISIS (suprise suprise) Naturally the MSN are reporting only the official story and so any facts that come to light that the MSN are not reporting will be interesting.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qspeedyrock
a reply to: Azureblue
Just look at the date 11/13 or 13/11 depending upon where in the world you come from and also a friday the 13th. Why do these events always occur on days of significant occultic importance and never on dates that are less important in the occultic calender. More coincedences more suspicious circumstances that never seem to add up around these attacks. The odds of a very well planned attacks occurring in so many places in the world on important dates in the occultic calender and exercises of very similiar nature occurring at exactly the same time as extremely similiar attacks is getting very near to impossible. It is still to early to determine exactly what these attacks are about or who did them though prodictably the rumors are ISIS (suprise suprise) Naturally the MSN are reporting only the official story and so any facts that come to light that the MSN are not reporting will be interesting.

Would be nice if someobdy was publish a list of these events that have occured on such dates. Ill look forward to that. Mind you, I have no knowledge of the subject matter, perhaps a pointer to a good site would be great.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
The emergency services undergo training exercises for emergencies such as terrorism all the time, that is part of their job, they do it all the time. The fact that there was a exercise the day before (as some sources have said) or on the day does not mean a thing.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
When I turned on Euronews at around 22:10 I caught the end on a discussion about 2 parallel drills going on before the shootings, and one of them having to do with Charlie Hebdo.
edit on 15/11/15 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: RevolutionAnon

False flag crap indeed. Pointing at somebody, somewhere, training as evidence of a false flag is crap. Training occurs 24/7, 365. Somebody, somewhere, is always training. It's what first responders do when they're not responding.

Been coming here a good bit longer than you have, guy. I very much have the right to disagree, and calling it an attack on personal beliefs is just flat ignorant. In a roundabout way, I suppose since it's a "personal belief" that it's indicative of being a false flag, that's what I did. Which is the nice thing about ATS. You're supposed to discuss. Debate. Engage.

Not blindly agree because somebody screams conspiracy.

And I've been coming here longer than you, a lot longer than you, but it doesn't mean anything. If you can't see a connection between every major disaster/terrorist attack and a training exercise happening a day before that's practising for the the exact scenario that's coincidentally occurring, you're denying ignorance.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: thesneakiod

As I said, I just took part in a pretty good sized training evolution and nothing happened. So...

Where was the attack? Point of fact I'm now old enough that I've been taking part in training for almost half my life and have never mysteriously had an attack unfold in the middle of any training I've been a part of.

I think something you folks who point to training as evidence of false flags ignore is that there's always training going on. I mean, the Charleston shooting people pointed to the fact that there was FLETC training going on in Charleston at the same time.

Of course, they ignored the fact that Charleston is home to one of the FLETC schools, and that the syllabus was published online months in advance, and that FLETC runs courses year round. But no, the simple fact that there was training going on made it a false flag.

Deny ignorance indeed.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20034177]Shamrock6[/post

So because nothing happened on your training excercise, that means it's cut and dry for you? You don't think the London bombings were strange that it had a team training for the exact scenario round the corner from where the atrocities took place? The day before sandy hook, FEMA where having a conference a mile away on emergency procedures involving kids? Paris authorities training for the eventuality of a terrorist attack the day before it actually happened? The Boston bombings having actors portray bombers with backpacks a day before actual bombers with backpacks turn up and done it for real?

If you think that's normal procedure, then maybe ATS isn't for you....

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

9/11, 7/7, Boston Marathon, Paris

How many coincidences must take place before you find it acceptable to even consider the correlation between the incidents and the seemingly identical parameters of the drills?

At what point, in your opinion, does coincidence become suspect?

Don't want to sound hostile, but it seems to me that to ignore the trend we're seeing isn't really denying ignorance at all, but employing it.

Even if we're wrong, do you not even agree that such coincidences warrant further investigation?

You implied earlier that someone involved may be leaking drill details. Shouldn't we be looking into the drills for this reason alone?
edit on 15 11 2015 by SlowNail because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

October 29, 2015 - CIA director, former MI6 director, the French Director of the Directorate of External Security, and former Israeli National Security Advisor all have a meeting.
Nov 13, 2015 - French police, fire, and EMT have a multi-site attack drill
Nov 13, 2015 - Paris has a multi-location attack
Nov 14 & 15, 2015 - G20 meets in Turkey, of all places

They met on October 29th following the October 27th 2nd Annual Ethos and Professional Intelligence Conference (held at George Washington University) and co-hosted by the CIA. A couple links about the meeting, there are several out there of course Legitgov.org (unsure of source's efficacy) and Yournewswire.com (also unsure of efficacy of source).

Here is a PBS link about the conference itself, including a video.

Forbes highlights of the conference.

So, we have the leaders of top 4 spook agencies in the world - US, UK, French, and Israli, in George Washington University (possibly with the the lead pipe) 15 days before the drills that were held in Paris where "attacks" also occurred. And no one finds it odd?

I'm sure it's business as usual and there is nothing to see here. After all, it's not like it's legal to use propaganda on your own citizens.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42
This is hardly an coincidence, the french intelligence were quite aware of the possibility of an attack by extremists.
The question is always, "when?"

They new when, Jewish community was warned of impending attacks on friday morning.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Fricken disgusting! Who, when and what - everything well in the known?

This is outrageous! I need a drink...

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
wow.... I came back to ATS today after many years because I figured this place would be screaming "false flag!" when it comes to the Paris attack, but almost nothing when it is so obvious!

first we have the planned drills,
then the fact that there is almost NO cell phone footage out there, in a time where everyone carries a phone in their pockets all we see is media coverage. You would expect in an event like this that people would be filming the death bodies or at least the chaos.
On the few cell phone video's available you can see that police and ambulance is already present at the scene when the shootings are still going on, shootings that lasted only a couple of minutes.
We have witnesses giving interviews saying that the media was already there right when it happened and police and ambulances arrived very quickly after (have you ever been to the center of Paris with a car? On a friday night? I have.).
Other people on social media saying that they are IN Paris at the time of the events, on the rooftops trying to see something and nothing is there (I was on twitter at the time and none of the people in Paris twittering saw anything, people who live there, in the surrounding buildings...the only reports and images where coming from the media) Again you would expect lots of civilian footage here. But Parisians say that the police shielded the scene from all angles for the public (how do they manage to do that so quickly in a town that is in chaos?)
There was the coverage of the attacks on twitter two days before it happened, but ok, that could be a faulty bot as they claimed right after the account was pulled offline.
At the restaurant shooting there is only one bullet hole in the window and some knocked down chairs (didn't they shoot it with a full automatic weapon?)
Then we have the strange coincidence about the Bataclan that had been sold only two months ago, the previous owners where Jews who owned it for 40 years! they sold it on... September 11th 2015... and moved to Israel (coincidence?)

the list goes on and all of the information is out there when you google or youtube. Maybe some of this, or all of this is already posted on ats but I don't see it on top of the lists, which is a shame imo...

I live in Europe, Belgium and I see more then enough reason why this might very well be a false flag event. It's a free ticket to war, a reason to close the borders and fix the refugee problem without guild or blame because the public is asking for it! This is Europe's 9/11 in all aspects of it.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

I think the culture of ATS has changed. I'm not sure what's going on....

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Seems like it, just saw a mod warning someone to stop posting about Paris/false flag/staged scene....
I'm sure a lot of people are affected and hurting right now.... but I don't see why ppl can't speak their opinions on this

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join