It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian "refugees" relocated to New Orleans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Apparently, this already happened prior to November 5th. Notice, there are no women and children in the photo:
powderedwigsociety.com...

They we're also set to be flown in the other locations around the U.S. Have they arrived at these other locations yet? I have no idea.
Here is the list of designated city's and addresses planned back in September:
www.scribd.com...

MOving from BAN.
None of these links work and I could not find any link with the title listed here.

edit on Sat Nov 14 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 222mockingbirdlane

Apparently, this already happened prior to November 5th. Notice, there are no women and children in the photo:

They we're also set to be flown in the other locations around the U.S. Have they arrived at these other locations yet? I have no idea.
www.scribd.com...

Send them all back please....don't need another 10K illegals in the US, especially with the possibility of some being terrorists. And yes, after everything that has happened lately I am quite sure I can say that now.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

www.scribd.com...

Send them all back please....don't need another 10K illegals in the US, especially with the possibility of some being terrorists. And yes, after everything that has happened lately I am quite sure I can say that now.
Maybe they will drop them off in the bayou where they can get eaten by gators..

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No women .. i saw one child in the picture. Well thats a normal sight in EU. Healthy, fit and well eaten too.
Guy in the left corner seems to have expencive watch.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

No women .. i saw one child in the picture. Well thats a normal sight in EU. Healthy, fit and well eaten too.

Oddly enough, this has me rethinking my feelings on Trump being an idiot. I think he's going to win this election based almost entirely on his immigrant stance....and rightly so it would seem. This is just pure gold for his campaign right now with what happened in Paris.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Good point, this will usher Trump in, I believe rightly so.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 222mockingbirdlane

After the Hayride broke the exclusive story on 10,000 Syrian refugees possibly resettling in Baton Rouge, Lafayette and Metairie, it has now come to light that refugees are already coming into the New Orleans area.
Read more at powderedwigsociety.com...

Baton Rouge? LMAO Isn't that the home of evangelist Jimmy Swaggart and his ministries? Isn't that WHOLE area deep Christian? This is rich. This entire crisis must be a tv show or something right? There's a hidden camera? Unless those are Christian Syrians , I can't see this type of "integration" planning anything more than a social experiment.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Exactly, let's allow the most racist, ignorant people kill us, because we are bending over backwards trying to prove we are not racist, and we just have to be so ACCEPTING OF EVERYONE. Whether they just want to use us and walk all over us or kill us.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

After the Hayride broke the exclusive story on 10,000 Syrian refugees possibly resettling in Baton Rouge, Lafayette and Metairie, it has now come to light that refugees are already coming into the New Orleans area.
Read more at powderedwigsociety.com...

Baton Rouge? LMAO Isn't that the home of evangelist Jimmy Swaggart and his ministries? Isn't that WHOLE area deep Christian? This is rich. This entire crisis must be a tv show or something right? There's a hidden camera? Unless those are Christian Syrians , I can't see this type of "integration" planning anything more than a social experiment.

Yeah....like a lead ballon....

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

I wonder how would this Evangelical Christian Nutjob react to Syrian "Refugees" coming into his turf?

edit on 14-11-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Woman who grew up as muslim explains Islam

She has some valid points

link   

I looked over the whole list of cities and it appears they will be all throughout my state!

Arlington VA is extremely close to DC too. As is Falls Church.

I didn't look at Maryland yet but, there are cities there that are close to DC too.

After what happened n France, this makes me extremely nervous.

I'm not saying they are all terrorist but, why risk it?

Especially after looking at the photo. If it was full of women and children, I wouldn't be as concerned.
edit on 14-11-2015 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

link   

Exactly, let's allow the most racist, ignorant people kill us, because we are bending over backwards trying to prove we are not racist, and we just have to be so ACCEPTING OF EVERYONE. Whether they just want to use us and walk all over us or kill us.

This is a perfect summary of the insanity that has infected the minds of our "less logical" population (mainly of the HuffPo mindset).

In the name of Diversity, import those who will in no way ever allow Diversity from their worldview.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Yes, several have arrived. In fact an entire family group has arrived where I live. With two old men, three women, and five kids all under the age of 10. And no military age male, though the guy who was interpreting for them looked to be late 40s or early 50s.

The kids were particularly terrifying to behold.
edit on 14-11-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Trump gets berated and called racist for saying we need to stop allowing illegals. Carson was berated in every way for calling Obama muslim, they would have loved to call him their favorite thing "racist" but obviously they couldn't use that one on him. They are both telling the absolute truth. You can bet won't hear the minion media reporting on all these Syrian refugees.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: dollukka

Oddly enough, this has me rethinking my feelings on Trump being an idiot. I think he's going to win this election based almost entirely on his immigrant stance....and rightly so it would seem. This is just pure gold for his campaign right now with what happened in Paris.

Trump being the Commander in Chief to the growing army that is IS... okay.

What is he going to do, blast them for being poor, illegal, and mock them because they weren't given a million dollars like him?

I don't see Trump as being the one who would eventually be the downfall of IS, he'd probably hop right in bed with those financing IS and see a massive profit.

He doesn't strike me as the reserved, logically thinking type of man one would want to preside over a nation of 300+ million.

Think JFK, then Trump. It's like a masterful artist versus a loud-mouthed megalomaniac. How about Bush? He could always pick up where family-war-guns left off.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Trump gets berated and called racist for saying we need to stop allowing illegals. Carson was berated in every way for calling Obama muslim, they would have loved to call him their favorite thing "racist" but obviously they couldn't use that one on him. They are both telling the absolute truth. You can bet won't hear the minion media reporting on all these Syrian refugees.

You believe Obama's a Muslim and that Carson is vindicated in saying so?

Well, what can I say. You're not dealing in reality.

I think I'll take a pass on any of your other opinions.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Obama is a Muslim.

Oh boy.

Try, actually reading the Constituion sometime.

It very clearly states, on multiple occasions, and I quote:

"no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States"

What does it matter what dragontale one believes in? As fun as it is to look at ridiculous notions of Earth being created in seven days, and someone believing in that being a candidate for president is quite scary, it has no relevance on whether or not they can/can't be whatever position.

Dude could be President and believe in Sociology, the Flying Spaghetti Man, the Great Ape, Christainity - whatever story it may be, they (unfortunately, imo) are protected.

I wouldn't want a Muslim to be president, nor a Mormon, nor a Catholic. Nor a Christain, nor an Atheist, nor an Agnostic. Definitely not a Nihilist, and I'd prefer not a Satanist, nor Diests (although many founding fathers were believers).

I would like to see an actual human being hold office that cares more about his fellow man and the environment versus fiat currency, materialism, and beliefs in the afterlife, but that's just me.

Even if Obama is a Muslim, what's your point? It has no relevance on holding office. Read the Constituion and you'll learn this.
edit on 14-11-2015 by alien because: ..please do not amend peoples names (Obama-Obummer)...as per the sites T&Cs

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

I looked over the whole list of cities and it appears they will be all throughout my state!

Arlington VA is extremely close to DC too. As is Falls Church.

I didn't look at Maryland yet but, there are cities there that are close to DC too.

After what happened n France, this makes me extremely nervous.

I'm not saying they are all terrorist but, why risk it?

Especially after looking at the photo. If it was full of women and children, I wouldn't be as concerned.

Look on the bright side, Mr. Rainy cloud...maybe only 10% of Obama's 10,000 Syrian refugees will actually be ISIS mass-murderers.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

But we have Right Wing Christian Nutjobs attempting to violate Separation of Church and State and openly calling for a Theocracy in the US. Just watch the video I posted above in another post.

Radical Muslim, Christian, Jedi etc. they are all equally dangerous to our nation as a whole.
edit on 14-11-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join