It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian "refugees" relocated to New Orleans

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: RomeByFire

But we have Right Wing Christian Nutjobs attempting to violate Separation of Church and State and openly calling for a Theocracy in the US. Just watch the video I posted above in another post.

Radical Muslim or Christian they are both equally dangerous to our nation as a whole.

Trying to derail and distract by playing the old inflammatory "Christian Nutjob" card, eh?

[Snip]
edit on 14-11-2015 by alien because: Please refrain from personal attacks

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This is a perfect summary of the insanity that has infected the minds of our "less logical" population (mainly of the HuffPo mindset).

*YELLOW FLAG ON THE FIELD!!*

Wow.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Send them back now, not after a terror attack in the US

Please Mr Obama show us some backbone

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 222mockingbirdlane

My ISP will not allow me to view that web page,

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

But we have Right Wing Christian Nutjobs attempting to violate Separation of Church and State and openly calling for a Theocracy in the US. Just watch the video I posted above in another post.

Radical Muslim, Christian, Jedi etc. they are all equally dangerous to our nation as a whole.

No, and it is foolish to think so.

If a Christian theocracy was ever going to happen it would have been in the 1950's.

Christians are not blowing themselves up with others in the name of God.

The sooner you understand what is really dangerous the better.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
Send them back now, not after a terror attack in the US

Please Mr Obama show us some backbone

Won't happen. He'll quietly bus them out and around the country as under-the-radar as possible.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well according to one poster, Baton Rouge, Louisiana is a hotbed for Radical Christians. If refugees are going to be settled there, how long will it takes before we have a holy war in our doorsteps?
edit on 14-11-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

I looked over the whole list of cities and it appears they will be all throughout my state!

Arlington VA is extremely close to DC too. As is Falls Church.

I didn't look at Maryland yet but, there are cities there that are close to DC too.

After what happened n France, this makes me extremely nervous.

I'm not saying they are all terrorist but, why risk it?

Especially after looking at the photo. If it was full of women and children, I wouldn't be as concerned.

Look on the bright side, Mr. Rainy cloud...maybe only 10% of Obama's 10,000 Syrian refugees will actually be ISIS mass-murderers.

My guess, only 1%, but that number will doubtless grow. It'll take a couple of years for them to cycle back to Syria for ISIS military training and then cycle back to the US to start Paris style attacks.

So, if Paris taught us anything, you've still got a couple years to distance yourself from the impending slaughter of the nincompoops.

While of course its obvious the US Political class has sold the US out to enhance Corporate profits, what's even more obvious is the fact that a nation without any effective border controls is a lost cause. Its a lesson the French have learned the hard way. Now, Hollande has ordered the borders closed. Kind of like locking the barn doors after the horse has already run off. And of course, the US can't even begin to "close" its borders, not that there's any political will to do so.

Watch your 6!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Well at least getting these people from Syria makes the illegal Mexicans look better. I would rather have someone steal jobs than blow us up.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I say send them all to whatever state Obama intends to retire in. Then again, maybe he'll retire to Indonesia. Send the refugees there now.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: infolurker

This is a perfect summary of the insanity that has infected the minds of our "less logical" population (mainly of the HuffPo mindset).

*YELLOW FLAG ON THE FIELD!!*

Wow.

Did that fact strike a nerve?

I simply stated the obvious facts in that response.
edit on 14-11-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Is it possible they are bring these healthy young military age men in to vote in the caliphate? I mean the top dept of defense were taken by the caliphate in Washington right? Sooo, perhaps we are bringing them in for military buildup?

Are these trained killers going to be the tipping point of gun retrieval of US citizens? To load the fema camps with dissidents? Round=ups?
edit on pm1130pmSat, 14 Nov 2015 14:58:58 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

(post by deadeyedick removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Radical Muslim, Christian, Jedi etc. they are all equally dangerous to our nation as a whole.

Which, as I clearly addressed, I don't think ANY religion should be involved in governmental affairs. It has no relevance, and contrary to popular belief, God solely exists in people's minds, not in the institutes of government that man constructed, and the two shouldn't co-exist.

Hence the term dragontales, as I don't have time to list out every single religion - which of course each is correct, and each one is the only correct one.

How that works - is beyond me, and why someone who simply takes it "on faith," in my opinion, shouldn't be dealing with real-world issues with real-life people.

I don't have a problem with religious people, for the most part, but religion itself is different. It keeps people divided, but unfortunately, most people are too willfully ignorant or blissful to look outside their belief system, and sustain to it. Which is fine and dandy, but again, shouldn't hold any office.

People preach about "killing unborn babies is against God," yet don't even stutter when told about homelessness, starvation, poverty, etc etc.

What a joke, but I'm getting way off topic now, so I'll end it here. Point is, the Consitition protects those in government positions no matter their religion. Doesn't matter what dragontale is yours, they're all protected.

Calling out Obama for being a Muslim makes one look like a fool.
edit on 14-11-2015 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No women .. i saw one child in the picture. Well thats a normal sight in EU. Healthy, fit and well eaten too.
Guy in the left corner seems to have expencive watch.

Maybe that's because it was in Europe. Hungary to be precise. Not New Orleans. Another [SNIP] lying conservative rag. What a shock. But keep falling for it. And why can't a refugee have nice things?

www.calgarysun.com...

theconservativetreehouse.com... 30-years-old/
edit on 11/14/2015 by ~Lucidity because: spacing issue

edit on 14-11-2015 by alien because: Please refrain from circumventing the Censors. Thank you

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

No women .. i saw one child in the picture. Well thats a normal sight in EU. Healthy, fit and well eaten too.

Maybe that's because it was in Europe. Hungary to be precise. Not New Orleans. another f*cking lying conservative rag. What a shock. But keep falling for it.

www.calgarysun.com...

Lol!

Weird how when I searched for it, it was only the right wing blogs talking about it. This reminds me of the "invasion" thread a couple weeks ago, screaming about bus loads of Muslims and police protection.

Of course, what it didn't say was that the police were directing traffic and the buses were transporting Muslims to hear somebody akin to their pope speak at event that was publicized in advance in local media.

Lulz

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I’m sure Bobby Jindal is delighted.

I’m sure he’ll invite them over for some Halal Gumbo

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Some of you guys, and gals, are taking this to nutter territory. You really need to step away from the propaganda and get a fricken grip.

I fear the unintelligent more than I fear ISIS.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Maybe that's because it was in Europe. Hungary to be precise. Not New Orleans. another lying conservative rag. What a shock. But keep falling for it.

www.calgarysun.com...

As i stated normal sight in EU. What is your point .. i bolded for you ? Be more precise or you are making insults on people !

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Three pages in, until someone who actually read the article, comments about the article.

Obama being a Muslim sure was a hot point in this article, according to some, however.

"Hilary Clinton's rebels arrive in New Orleans,"

Not a liberal nor a conservative, but that's golden. Of all people, "Hilary's rebels."

Masterpiece.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join