It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How are the facts of today and the facts of the past being Ignored so easily?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Why is everyone being so blind to the happenings of the present and the "happened" of the past?

For all the people that seemed to have woken up, maybe millions world wide, nothing happens. Maybe I just have'nt been invited to any secret "resistance" movements but all i see is people using these Conspiracy "Theories" as an excuse to debate an "exciting" topic with credibility and post some videos centered around their own WakeupMovement such as one video i saw claiming the new world order elitists clone all celebrities and either kill their clones to fake death, or replace them with clones inhabited by "lizard people"who cannot function for long without a host... Not to dismiss anyone as crazy or anything but even the average simpleton would laugh at these ideas "true" or not.

J.F.K said and i quote something most people on this site with any knoweledge on N.W.O/Ilumminati/Skull+B's etc.. will know.
I have Highlited areas I consider outstandingly inportant though i consider it all essential, in addition to many other historical facts, in understanding todays issues.

"It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions--by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match. //endQ

The fact that J.F.K was killed after speeches such as these. The fact that he directly opposed the Fed Reserve and was Murdered, The fact he was a Good Man at heart and therefore people felt that his brain would be better spread out upon his car seats and trunk than making a change shows evil intent to massive degrees, and that evil was not defeated that day, nor has it even been challeneged since then to a noticable degree.

To anyone surely this shows that evil (This could be evil in a satanic form, evil in an alien/lizard/clone form, a prophecized "End of World" form or just greedy, cold hearted power mongers to who money is now limitless and therefore provides no motivation (Whatever your personal view is, and it is your intitlement to have such views, regardless of anyone else aslong as we work towards the same goal and display levels of understanding/accepting, instead of hate and ignorance).

What is left after conquering the worlds wealth? Conquering the world itself, and of course us, the people. Seems like the logical choice surely.
Do we then roll over? Allow these people to achieve their goals at the cost of our own freedom, happiness and potentially lives (while knowing this will include future generations from children to great grandchildren and so forth(Not to mention the many innocents worlwide who will suffer without question).

Goverments are allowed to carry out terrorist attacks even in my country not just America's. Yet the population support them and those who dont do nothing about this. Polls, mass collections of data regarding to peoples opinions -Freely- given, shows that 83%+ of people regard 9/11 as a domestically orchestrated act of terrorism carried out by their own leaders....okay...Wheres the outrage? You agree your own leaders killed 3000 of your own people, destroyed buildings erected out of tax payers money(?debate the latter if incorrect) and if you believe this then a part of you believes it possible all terrorist acts have roots in the system.

I dont know if i will get any replies to this through lack of interest or because this forum relating to me subject seems quieter than some, but still, I would love to hear of anything happening that could begin to bring about a change or why people feel they dont want to/cannot make a difference.

Thanks for your time anyone who reads this. Peace, Viva la resistance.
Its dissenters are silenced, not praised
Its dissenters are silenced, not praised.
edit on 13-11-2015 by RevolutionAnon because: An additional line

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It's funny- if you ask things like this in public, you're regarded as crazy.

I'm okay with that- but I won't bring it up to anyone I've not known a while. More often than not, the smart people... well, they ignore it. All of it. Intentionally. They know there's something going on, but they choose to ignore it, and don't WANT to know.

It's bizarre, to me... but they're only protecting their individual interests. Try and fight something that big alone and you'll wind up on the street.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RevolutionAnon
#VoidHawk's thread I think will answer all your questions.

I think Richard Thieme and the DEF CON 19 videos, spell it out quite nicely.

Why Some Forums Were Made

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
You want people to publicly tell you stuff while ending your thread with this!

originally posted by: RevolutionAnon
Its dissenters are silenced, not praised.

I have to doubt your reasons for posting!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac
Most tell me that they don't want to deal with it. They can't do anything about it, so they are happy with sticking their head in the sand. That way they can call on plausible deniability, they won't see it when it comes, and they have a 50/50 chance of a ripped ass or a ripped head.

My co-workers favorite mantra is "At least I have a job." The fact that they are treated like they are being done a favor for being allowed to work insane hours off the clock, for less pay than they are worth, and treated like manure on the bottom of a shoe, is just peachy keen, because they have job.

Others think they are flying under the radar if they keep their head down, and they will go after everyone else, before they come to snatch them.

The truth is that we have each willing locked ourselves into our own perspective cages. We are all betting that it will never happen, and this will just be another Blossom Goodchild like saga, that will end up in the hoax bin. The ones that have played deaf, dumb, blind, and minion, will pop up to flood the boards with an "I told you so".

With what is happening around the globe, especially in Europe right now, I have never prayed so hard for an I Told You So thread, and I hope it is a thousand plus pages long.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Lol, I found that quite amusing though it is a fair comment

Just to clarify i was making a point that fear is a motivator as a way of personally answering my own question by quoting one of my favourite figures of the last century. Fear of reprisal, Fear of being shamed/laughed at/or becoming a target of other such discriminations.

Plus that is one of my favourite lines from that speech as his death afterwards sums it up, so not only did he establish it in the public eye; He then became a victim of it publicly aswell. Ironic, inspiring and sad but also a way to credit all he said.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I will be sure to view these tonight. Thank you for your input.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

We must remember that the Wizard is really a cowardly old man hiding behind a curtain with a loud microphone.
Don Mclean.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Very true. Such a shame people allow fear to control and shape their lives to this extent. The fear of the masked man on the street with a knife late at night is almost whimsical to the threat these people have the power to pose. I have no doubt whose fingers rest on the "Big red button" so to speak.

Unity is the answer, yet the individuals who make the unified front possible are just that, individuals.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

I hope he has some success.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Let me know when you start your secret club. I would love an invite.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

We must remember that the Wizard is really a cowardly old man hiding behind a curtain with a loud microphone.
Don Mclean.

#VoidHawk, that used to be the lie that he fed us. Today the Wizard doesn't have to hide. He knows we know who and what he is, yet we invite him into our homes, feed him, clothe him, we sacrifice our children to him and we make him our children's BFF.

He knows that we know that every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie, and that he doesn't give a damn about us or our future. Yet we need to believe he has all the right magical potions. That he will make us younger, thinner, sexier, superior. That he will make our teeth whiter, our hair smoother, silkier and longer. He knows that as long as he keeps telling us what we want to hear, and what we want to believe, that it makes no difference if he makes it happen or if it even exists.

We need to be deceived. We need to believe because it we don't, then we will have to do something, and nobody is ready to sign up to do something.

I am not big on religion, most people know that, but this song, religious or not speak volumes. It should be included in the list of life primers 101.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I will make sure your the first to know.

edit on 13-11-2015 by RevolutionAnon because: t

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
People only see what they want to see. They don't want to break out of their own personal delusion. We are all guilty of cognitive dissonance at some point or another in our lives--but for some, it's constant. And it's not a new phenomena. This kind of thing is pretty much ingrained in the human condition.

top topics

join