It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas
Interesting and nice find. This might prove to be one of those rare little nuggets that will be useful down the road in hind sight

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zephyranth
God what a dog and pony show.

Trump, ISIS, Paris, blah blah blah. Just guys in suits yanking strings to get rich. Everyone drinking it like yesterday's Kool-Aid.

So in other words you have no sources for anything you have posted in this thread and just want to go on with your tin-foiling..got it..

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
I don't think the Paris authorities should of rushed the concert building..

Doing so may have caused more death quicker with them throwing
a grenade or two into a crowd of 1500... we dont know how much ammo
they had.. I think the situation should have been looked at more carefully

One thing that struck me as interesting was the meme that was pushed in America post 9/11. "We do not negotiate with terrorists." Yet Americans always seem to be shocked at how quickly these situations resolve overseas. Not saying which approach is best, because I am not a tactical expert... not even saying you're an American. It just seems we quesstion the use of force as a means of resolution more than our European counterparts. Just an observation

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zephyranth
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Seeing how this event is in Europe, how many countries, apart from the U.K./Ireland, do you know of that are native English speaking?

Also to some ignorant folks out there... NO! Europe is NOT a country by itself, it actually consists of dozens of independant nations, each with independant languages.
edit on Fri Nov 13 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: slip2break
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Hate Crimes

Cannot believe their wasn't a spike in violent attacks as well.

Thank You!

I appreciate you bringing those stats to my attention.

I guess our media suppressed the hell out of that information because I honestly do not remember hearing or reading anything about the backlash.

I'm not surprised at all with the info you provided. I would be more surprised if there wasn't retaliation.

Americans will always respond to an attack. One way or another.

It's just this country's way.

Right or wrong...it's still what they will do.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zephyranth

Ok. We get it, you're a genius, you got it all figured out and the rest of us are just Kool Aid drinking idiots. Now, give it a rest and maybe show some compassion for those who died.

link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

I'm pretty sure that is human nature more than being American. We just have more of a reputation for it- post Remember the Maine that is...

link   
Latest report on the fire at Calais refugee camp is it is accidental, electrical and NOT connected to the Paris attacks.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The victims blood is on Merkel's hands, She should be arrested and charged with treason, she is a lunatic. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Avicenne

Rules (aka tricks of the elite)
1. constantly use a boogie man to scare peasants
2. constantly use terror/boogie man attacks to remind peasants that they should be afraid
3. exercise control over peasants for the safety of the peasants (curfew, lock down, shelter in place, etc.)
4. #3 serves to remind the peasants the usefulness of the ruling class
5. when you lose a boogie man create a new one (Communism --> al Qaeda --> ISIS, etc.)

Welcome to the BS cycle of the human existence. Stop being surprised by these terror attacks. They won't stop until we yield full control to the Totalitarian state.

George Orwell on Totalitarianism:
“A society living by and for continuous warfare in which the ruling caste have ceased to have any real function but succeed in clinging to power through force and fraud.”

I don't care if these attacks were real, fake, a hoax, a false flag... the real enemy is not the one we are being sold on.

edit on 13-11-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: EternalSolace
Or all the people talking about how could this possibly happen in Paris where they have gun control.

That always gets me, gun control only makes it more difficult to get a gun, it doesn't make them suddenly vanish. If you're planning on killing someone then having law that says "no you can't own a gun" isn't going to stop someone getting a gun if that's their weapon of choice for the killing.

To think you're safe from getting shot in a place with gun control is just naive, you're safer sure but not completely safe

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Just thinking, this plan could have been in effect just awaiting the word to act. That the President and Pm were at the stadium which got bombed is an interesting piece of this. Jihaddi Johns death yesterday, Syria being bombarded, either of those or other acts we are not privy to could have sounded the first bell.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
I don't think the Paris authorities should of rushed the concert building..

Doing so may have caused more death quicker with them throwing
a grenade or two into a crowd of 1500... we dont know how much ammo
they had.. I think the situation should have been looked at more carefully

And if they hadn't, we'd be sitting here reading posts like "they should've assaulted the building, who knows how many more lives would've been saved!"

edit on 13-11-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Once bombed out of ME, the ISIS will find shelter in Afghanistan............as per this documentary.

Most of the Taliban are converting into ISIS in order to save themselves from getting beheaded.

Regime change policies of West in Middle East need to be changed to reestablish Secular one on the model of Turkey and now Egypt.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WCmutant

I don't care if these attacks were real, fake, a hoax, a false flag... the real enemy is not the one we are being sold on.

Why does it have to be either/or?

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: EternalSolace
I'm getting kind of perturbed at some of the commentary from some of these "experts". One of them made the comment, "Welcome to the new norm."

No, this is not the norm. It should never be considered the norm. I will never consider it the norm. I know emotions are high, but these commentators need to be more careful with their words.

The one that got me was the CNN expert who said that we should all worry about when it comes to the US because of how easy it is to get guns here ... Ummm, yes, and because of that, the populace is more likely to be armed in any given public space and shoot back.

Whether it's right or wrong...I can promise you that if a muslim looking individual walked into ANY gun shop or gun show in my area to purchase a gun......They would NOT walk out with one.

It's just the area I live in....It just is what it is.

It would be even worse the further south you go.

link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
Latest report on the fire at Calais refugee camp is it is accidental, electrical and NOT connected to the Paris attacks.

If this is true then it's an excellent example of how quickly the media jumps to conclusions, without checking out the facts.

link   
a reply to: cody599

Thanks. She knows no one there. We haven't yet heard from her. We jump everytime a phone rings.

Goodness, what a horrible day...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tyrion79

originally posted by: cosmickat

If this is true then it's an excellent example of how quickly the media jumps to conclusions, without checking out the facts.

It's funny when people make statements like this because every time something happens some people here jump to conclusions without checking facts..

its okay though, only the evil media can do that and not the reality that this is a human trait.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

What does Germany have to do with France?

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join