It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Have to say, i've never heard of a border being closed but international rail and air will still be operable.

Seems to be some backpedaling from Hollande, i'd find it odd but truth is, we can assume Merkel has said this isn't permitted and we all know she's in charge of Europe now.

Anyway, this horrific event is a game changer in the global future. I fear, as a British citizen, that this is just the start of a winter of discontent.

I'm of the opinion that ISIS has been placing sleeper cells throughout europe to be activated on demand. I've always felt that one massacre in a European citizen is alas something we've seen before so we're shocked but go back to normal fairly quickly.

I fear that a one-off isn't enough to achieve the goals of division and fear in Europe, leading us into a war in the ME and at home. I'm concerned and I should imagine that the intelligence services fear this too.

I'm unsure if the US is a target for this kind of thing at present. My feeling is it will have the same resonance in the western world but is fair more realistic for ISIS to get sufficient numbers of sleepers into Europe and the population is a far softer target - the UK in particular where its police aren't routinely armed.

link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

I agreed with the sentiment but don't have any firm evidence it happened. Do remember stories about violence against Muslims being up-- a few mosques were definitely torched-- and I remember one story about a Sikh being killed. Don't feel like digging right now-- but it would be counter intuitive to believe it didn't create a spike violence in against Muslims.
edit on 13-11-2015 by slip2break because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Here's the general Google Search returns about Sikhs being assaulted post-9-11.
Google Search for Sikhs murdered post-9-11. Balbir Singh Sodhi was the most talked about. I'm having a lot of trouble digging up the other I recall reading about.

Disgustingly, Sikhs are still treated like sh%^ today because people are idiots, and assume.

link   
a reply to: Zephyranth

Just stop already. Even if this was a false flag. Why the HELL fake it?

The real thing is much easier.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Here is that story I mentioned about Parisians are tweeting out the hashtag #porteouvre (open door) offering sanctuary and shelter to anyone seeking shelter as the city is shut down.

#porteoevre Parisians opening their doors to strangers

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zephyranth
What I always notice in these things is the flavor of the trolls.

In this case, most major trolls are non-native-English speakers. No offense - just that it tells me a bit about what's going on.

Native Arabic speakers? Native French?

Funny how they all suddenly appeared on this topic eh?

How do you identify non-native-English speakers from behind your screen, m8?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Debunkology

So what would they ('muslim extremists') gain by attacking France?

I'll fix that for you

So what would they [' muslim (Washington DC - City Of London -Rome controlled) ] gain by attacking France?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
All Roads lead to Rome

www.sinhalanet.net...
Three Corporations run the world: City of London, Washington DC and Vatican City

Who controls the Islam agenda?

Who created Islam?
______beforeitsnews/alternative/2015/02/how-the-roman-catholics-created-islam-and-why-they-did-so-3109298.html

All Roads Lead To Rome - That thread is one of my all time favorites on ATS!!!!!

Good read for any new members.

Sorry to derail a bit.

Delete if you must mods. truly sorry.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
First the Russian plane is bombed, now the Paris attacks. What's next??

When are they going to realize that ISIS isn't playing around and take care of business??

Praying for the world right now. It's a rather scary time we are in.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FeatheredSerpent

I know this is a conspiracy website but really.....

Meh that's the reaction to all stories. "This one is different!!"

We can't possibly know what's what yet. All I'm saying is that not one single second of TV footage reflects the claimed reality of 118+ dead.

link   
I'm getting kind of perturbed at some of the commentary from some of these "experts". One of them made the comment, "Welcome to the new norm."

No, this is not the norm. It should never be considered the norm. I will never consider it the norm. I know emotions are high, but these commentators need to be more careful with their words.

link   
a reply to: schonbret

That video cheered me also.

Just know americans thoughts and prayers are with our friends the french tonight !

We know how this feels so im sorry its happening again to you all.

I think the western world is about to hit its breaking point and what history will truly call ww3 is near.

link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

Just stop already. Even if this was a false flag. Why the HELL fake it?

The real thing is much easier.

False flag claims while the event is occurring, or hours after, is absolutely ridiculous.

At least it's an easy way to weed out those who jump to ludicrous conclusions with a complete lack of evidence.

link   
a reply to: citizenx1

Germany next.
Mobilizing the Germans against you isn't a clever idea.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
First the Russian plane is bombed, now the Paris attacks. What's next??

When are they going to realize that ISIS isn't playing around and take care of business??

Praying for the world right now. It's a rather scary time we are in.

Right, because "ISIS" is bombing planes with long range missiles and spontaneously generating attacks ("in retaliation for Jihadi Johnnie!!!") that in actuality take about a year to plan. By guys in suits with huge, foreign financing.

link   

originally posted by: Necrose

In this case, most major trolls are non-native-English speakers. No offense - just that it tells me a bit about what's going on.

Many grammatical errors. Not that difficult to identify unless the author is very fluent.

link   

originally posted by: newWorldSamurai

originally posted by: Necrose

Truth.

The boss is gonna have to hire the next rung up

Many grammatical errors. Not that difficult to identify unless the author is very fluent.

link   
a reply to: Necrose

It's possible. There are patterns to the mistakes made.

link   

originally posted by: citizenx1

I'm unsure if the US is a target for this kind of thing at present. My feeling is it will have the same resonance in the western world but is fair more realistic for ISIS to get sufficient numbers of sleepers into Europe and the population is a far softer target - the UK in particular where its police aren't routinely armed.

Don't kid yourself mate, armed response are always lurking about and can be on a scene in minutes.

That, plus if ISIS try this on the streets of London on a Fri/Sat night I would wager 50p that although some civvies may get shot, Mr gunman will very quickly have his rifle shoved so far up his arse he will be puking bullets....

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Agreed. Sometimes bad people do bad things. Simple as that.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

What infuriates me is the lack of logic. ISIS my ass. Blaming thugs in tennis shoes when this was clearly planned by guys in suits.

Something else is bothering me, too - 100+ slaughtered in one concert hall = hundreds more wounded. All we've been shown is neat, clean people running one at a time sporadically past TV cameras. The real scene should be mass, screaming, bloody chaos. Note Beslan. As usual, something is funky. I'm not saying "nothing happened" - I'm saying something's wrong as usual.

Dead people can't run. Come on really?

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join