It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European Migration Crisis thread

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: supamoto
a reply to: tony9802

POST REMOVED BY STAFF
This thread is about the mass migration situation in Europe and by default, the UK.
It is NOT about whatever agenda you may think the author has. I am only interested in staying on topic as per ATS T's&C's.

So, I ask again, on-topic, do you wish for the UK govt to open the borders to the rioting men in Calais who are refusing to register in France?
Simple yes or no will do if the topic interests you...you can go off-topic with someone else, not me.
edit on Thu Nov 12 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

WTF. There is a massive problem going on in Calais, though I bet you live too far from it to care. Still gives you no right to silence your ideological opponents. Just close eyes and move on? Sickening behavior.

ps. If you dont have anything legit to add in this thread u are welcome to open a rant thread. yes?

ON topic. Interesting theory OP about the africa meeting. Gives some new perspective.
edit on 12-11-2015 by DeusImperator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: supamoto
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

You feel the OP has an agenda..an agenda enforced by General Electric, Ford Motor Company, JP Morgan, etc...do you mean that type of agenda? Of course not, the OP is merely attempting to bring into focus discussion about the current migrant issue in european countries, and what is occurring with it all, what type of action is taking place, by various governments etc.. no harm intended in the thread: it is simply an effort to open discussion about the topic.

Also if the OP is a mother with children, living in Europe, you really should try to understand where this type of adult is coming from; children are having to grow up in an environment currently being transformed by the influx of fugitives..The children's curriculum is being transformed and re-evaluated, their teachings are being re-constructed and refurbished around these issues to cater to a certain malleable unresponsive and indffierent mindset- suggestion is that you may wish to better understand what europeans are currently going through in their own nations as a result of these shifts in balance, and shifts in harmony of power..

A caregiver with children has an awful lot to think about, and in all honesty I do not think anyone here is attemoting to conjure up "an agenda" of any sort..take it easy pal, maybe it's a better idea for you to observe a couple of other threads instead of making comments about the threads any given member chooses to present..we have that freedom..
edit on 12-11-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Wow, what an interesting thread, for many reasons.
Firstly I don't believe that the OP broke any ATS T&C's and can post to their hearts content and if the thread is not of interest and stimulates discussion it will very quickly disappear.
Ironically its possible that the personal attacks on the OP and calls for the thread to be closed (surely the Mods can decide for themselves) may keep the thread afloat and active for longer than it would have otherwise.
I just ignore threads that I have no interest in.

Anyway, IMHO we are living in very interesting times and Europe is on the cusp of monumental upheaval economic instability and extreme polarization of its inhabitants. This is being cloaked by the genuine refugee crisis that has been orchestrated, and behind the veil huge ideological forces are squaring up to each other.

People are as free to deny what is happening as people are to discuss it and express their fears and concerns but it would be foolish in the extreme to ignore the coming clash of civilizations that I fear will be inevitable and will change the world one way or the other.
Change can be very painful.

And its coming, ready or not!
And it won't be pretty.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Closed for review by Staff

Open

Attention:

If this happens again, everyone involved may end up posting banned. Derailing threads on purpose and personal attacks and ad hom's will not be tolerated. If you can't post in a civil manner in a thread, move on to another where you can.

You see a post that needs Staff attention, alert us and DO NOT derail the thread

Do not reply to this post!

Blaine91555
edit on 11/12/2015 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/12/2015 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well they almost got their way with this thread being closed for review a while ago.

I'm glad to see ATS has opened it again allowing open discussion for those who want to contribute. a reply to: anxiouswens

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
A further reminder, post to the topic. Not about each other.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GonzoSinister

originally posted by: sirlancelot
I love the folks that try to personalize and dismiss what is going on in Europe. I have spoke to several friends who have family in Austria and Germany and their families are telling them that it is a big deal and not in a good way.

Are you pro immigration folks saying these muslims aren't raping women, aren't expecting financial assistance, aren't displacing citizens from their homes?

Call me Xenophobic is you will but nothing good will come from this. The muslim immigrants will not assimilate, will expect the respective host countries and citizens to change their way of life to accommodate. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

News flash Sweden is experiencinga rape epidemic and guess who the culprit is? MUSLIMS! Wake up!

"Muslim immigrant will not assimilate"

Really?

you know there are 6 million muslims in the US right? just like going to work and buying ipads and stuff...

PUT THE DAILY MIRROR DOWN!

Let me rephrase. The wave of Muslims entering Europae will not and if you look at other countries in Europe you will find mostly self segregation(kind like not assimilating) Anerica has way to many people and far to few Muslims and we haven't seen it yet, YET! Further it is in the Quran for Muslims to befriend non believers and to lie as the ends justifies the means! quran quotes
edit on 12-11-2015 by sirlancelot because: Added info

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
We never will see it.

Most of our Muslims like Europe until more recently were actually fleeing or looking for a better life.

Europe has been invaded, many of these guys are blatantly soldiers.

The US will be busy with a more actual attack if this doesn't slow us down, far more concerned about the use of Nukes against us.

If that never comes the Islamic thing wont either, Americans will see what Europe looks like and refuse it entirely. But what I fear is this invasion of Europe is just part of a larger more serious plan to deal with us, keeping Europe and the rest of Nato occupied...

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Ooh the poor french...

POLICY HOW FRANCE’S STANCE AGAINST CORRUPTION IN THE CONGO OVERLOOKS THEIR OWN EXPLOITATION OF FRANCOPHONE COUNTRIES

French judges ordered the seizure of Congo Brazaville’s President Denis Sassou Ngueso’ family properties on grounds that they were acquired through corrupt practices. French authorities launched an investigation on Nguesso in 2008. A lawyer for Transparency International France, William Bourdon, revealed to Reuters that the court will seize two properties, after investigations established a direct link with several members of Nguesso’s family. Nguesso has been financially controversial in the past. In 2006, he allegedly spent more than the £106,000 British aid given to his country, during his five-day stay at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel during the United Nations General Assembly meeting. However, there’s something to be said for the hold France still has on the Congo.

As a former colony of France, Congo has no total control of its monetary reserves, and it is one of the fourteen francophone countries still pay colonial taxes to France. In August 2015, Anastacia Promskaya of the Anti-Globalization Movement of Russia, explored France’s imposition of restrictions on Congo Brazaville and thirteen other francophone countries.

Like the other thirteen former French colonies, Congo is not allowed to fully exploit the possibilities of the natural resources they have. Congo is a country rich in oil and natural gas. The country holds 1.6 billion barrels of proved crude oil reserves, according to the latest estimates from Oil & Gas Journal (OGJ) released in January 2014, although total oil production has since fallen gradually as a result of natural declines, averaging slightly less than 280,000 bbl/d in 2013. The country’s gross natural gas production was 335 billion cubic feet (Bcf) in 2011.

venturesafrica.com...

Cry me a river. The french have been exploiting Africa for centuries. I say # em. The hypocricy and greed of the western world is disgusting. We pillage and destroy so we can have more than we need and than we bitch about people fleeing poverty we created ???? France deserves every bit of it

edit on Thu Nov 12 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS ...and attempt to fix link

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
"Do you know Africa is the richest continent in terms of Natural resources? Yes Africa is far richer than any other continent on earth in terms of natural resources. Also, do you know the richest countries in the world today in terms of natural resources are all poor third world countries? Yes the richest countries in the world today are nowhere near as rich as poor third world countries in terms of natural resources. Why is that so? Why is the richest continent on earth in terms of natural resources also the second poorest continent on earth with millions of starving people? Why is it so that the richest countries on earth in terms of natural resources are all poor third world countries with millions of hungry people? "

Answer those questions next time before you sphew hate about "economic" migrants. All this mass imigration can turn out to be the best thing that has happened for the human kind ever. The end of unjust disgusting econmical system called capitalism/conolism that is based on exploration is near and there is nothing we can do about it.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Do you know what your posts say to me?

That the West would be 100% justified and doing any and every thing in it's power to crush this situation. Every single word reeks of Revenge and Pillage and that is exactly why any further immigration should halt and we should be mean as hell about this all.

I'll say this, civilized people don't dwell in the past, my own people were victims of a holocaust by Germany in the last century, I have no ill will to Germans born after the fact lol, that's ridiculous. I don't want money or to destroy their economic system or anything else

And colonialism is over and the truth is we have methods of being fine for resources the truth is Africa is richest in resources because most were never tapped.

But it's in every post in defense of what is going on... "end capitalism" "the injustices" on and on and we are supposed to roll over and feel horrible about stuff we never actually did. The real reason there has been any holding back in recent history is plain and simple, our leaders knew we could never be too nice... a real length of time here we are literally kissing 3rd world arse and it's the mentality of primitive thought to see it as weakness.

The instant there is allowance for growth in the ME and some parts of Africa the "plan" to overwhelm Europe and, destroy the economic system, pillage the loot begins... as you say Africa is rich as heck do why rush Europe, you'd like to pretend it's to take back the 1.2% of Africa's loot that was ever harvested during the colonial era (they are owed something for the diamond trade imho) But like all invasions this one is about pride and dominance.

And it's foolish, Europe wont roll over in the end, if it gets bad enough Nukes will fly, there is no winning a revenge fight for Colonialism not even with Radical Islam backing it.

And for real... even the most sympathetic ears will quickly realize what is going on here...

Particularly when it keep being said blatantly on Camera and the Internet...

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
First of all I am not a man! Secondly, I haven't posted threads about immigration throughout my time as a member. I have been a member for the past 12 months. I have started posting threads very recently because I have become concerned with news coming out of Europe. I had hoped to get the views of other people in these Countries. However, lots of threads end up being closed down or interrupted because discussions get too heated. I realise I have been posting lots of threads which is the reason why I suggested having just one thread where people in Europe can post. Everyone keeps saying everything is propaganda so I would have thought it would make more sense to have one thread to see if people's real accounts of what is happening start filtering through. The fact I have suggested this should make people happy if they think I post too many threads instead it seems to have really incensed some people. And in my opinion some people on here are being intimidating. Its fine too disagree with someone, I don't mind that, its good for people to disagree but usually out of that comes sort of truth and clarity. However, I do mind cryptic messages that have nothing to do with debate or disagreement or being told I have a private message waiting for me. That is intimidation and for someone already suffering with anxiety, it is quite scary but I don't believe that is just my anxiety problems, because I see other people seem to have found those comments slightly strange! I da reply to: woodwardjnr

So did you read the pm I sent you? It was quite the opposite of intimidating!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metropolis1927
Well they almost got their way with this thread being closed for review a while ago.

I'm glad to see ATS has opened it again allowing open discussion for those who want to contribute. a reply to: anxiouswens

Me too! Thank goodness it has been re-opened and hopefully now, constructive conversation can follow..the OP has a great thread going..

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: GonzoSinister

"Muslim immigrant will not assimilate"

Really?

you know there are 6 million muslims in the US right? just like going to work and buying ipads and stuff...

PUT THE DAILY MIRROR DOWN!

YES REALLY ....

For every one muslim that is just going and buying ipads and stuff...

There are another 12 muslims who refuse to assimilate with the country

they have gone to live in. That's why there are ghettos/little ME's

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paradeox
They don't seem to realise what they are getting themselves into. It's difficult to talk about this situation without offending people and seeming racist or bigoted.

As I have said many, many times ....

*Political correctness* & *Human rights* are the elephant in any room,

and caus.e more problems than they solve.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia
Give up your human rights then, give up all your freedoms, I'd rather live in a society with a risk of terrorism than go down that route. What's the matter with some people? How many liberties are you willing to give up for a bit of safety? More of a dangerous precedent in my opinion

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join