It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curse Of Oak Island

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yes, they actually found wooden walls used to build the swamp.

Maybe the people that created this maze buried something very important there. Maybe their thought process was to build something so complex that technology would have to catch up with it. When we created the proper tech to discover the treasure, we win the "prize"....

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
a reply to: samkent

Then, pump a super cooled liquid into each of these pipes. This would freeze the ground around the pit so hard, it would block any water flow. Then, dig it all up. Sounds expensive but do-able.

That's how they jacked up the Zilwaukee bridge If I recall they froze the ground for a couple of years to fix the bridge.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

a reply to: marg6043

Yes, they actually found wooden walls used to build the swamp.

Maybe the people that created this maze buried something very important there. Maybe their thought process was to build something so complex that technology would have to catch up with it. When we created the proper tech to discover the treasure, we win the "prize"....

Why does this sound suspiciously like you are heading down the ancient aliens route? Lol....

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
they will find the same thing Geraldo found in Al Capone's vault. And millions will watch like a bunch of sheep

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jlafleur02

I Don't think that Geraldo invested any of his personal wealth on the Al Capon's vault, I remember watching that show, now when it comes to the two brothers and partners they have millions invested.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: jlafleur02

I Don't think that Geraldo invested any of his personal wealth on the Al Capon's vault, I remember watching that show, now when it comes to the two brothers and partners they have millions invested.

Gotta really wonder just when they will throw in the towel.. every show turns up nothing but stories, buttons and a few coins. I mean thats really a great deal of investment for little to no return.. unless of course there is much we havent been let in on.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Maybe whats buried there isn't valuable perhaps it just shouldn't be let out, I like that idea.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

No, not at all.

I first learned about Oak Island in the 70's, from a Reader's Digest, just like the 2 brothers in the show.

It's driving me nuts they won't just excavate 10x and the Money Pit and just go for it!!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

No, not at all.

I first learned about Oak Island in the 70's, from a Reader's Digest, just like the 2 brothers in the show.

It's driving me nuts they won't just excavate 10x and the Money Pit and just go for it!!

Sorry, I was teasing you with the previous post... I was waiting for the post to come along that only an advanced technology such as aliens could have created such an elaborate design used at Oak Island. Just wait...this IS the [alternate] History Channel we are talking about...

Personally, I think they know a lot more than is being shown on the show. There's a myriad of reasons why they haven't made full disclosure.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

The assumption is the bottom of the pit was dry, until the builders installed the flood tunnels as booby traps, these tunnels are verified.

Uhhhh who is going to dig sideways 100 feet down until they flood their own tunnel?

When you are that close to water it's going to seep in.
Or flood in if you are in rock.

I agree they know more as in nothing is there.
But you can't stop a money making show.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
i have concluded that the : " curse of oak island " is a heady mixture of :

greed and gullibility

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I know whats at the bottom....

ATS posts FTW!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
I know whats at the bottom....

ATS posts FTW!!!

so you think it is a girl in a coffin?

Or an ATS secret lair?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Stargate to nazi moon base, where there is a girl in a casket

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

Sounds like the premise to "The Last Star Fighter", and "Contact".

I'm down for anything, just find it already!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

OK.... You just outed yourself Louis Farrakhan....

edit on 8-1-2016 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Personally, I think they know a lot more than is being shown on the show. There's a myriad of reasons why they haven't made full disclosure.

yes another season after another season to fund their adventure.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Is it true they found a roman sword off the coast recently? Or at least that's what I read a few days back but who knows

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindedPhilosopher

it is true that they CLAIM to have found a roman sword - but no credible evidence of its provenance has been presented

nor the alledged sword has not been examined by any credible 3rd party

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
THIS WEEK ON "THE CURSE OF OAK ISLAND"
"Isle del Locos"
The strain of no tangible results begins to weigh on the producers and the team. In a move that is no way meant to boost ratings,noted historian and archaeologist Taylor Swift is brought in to offer her opinion.
"Just go to China and dig from there ya big silly's!" chirped the pop songbird. After a quick meeting the team decides that's as reasonable as any of the other theories offered by the parade of random street lunatics the producers have already brought in.Marty Blankenship is dispatched to look into this and promptly states "its Crown Time" for the last time and teeters off the causeway to the concern of no one; A cryptic piece of "wood" is found in the swamp; Marty's wife appears with divorce papers citing a suspicious 3.2 million dollar charge on their joint Visa from "Nova Scotia Snipe Hunt Outfitters" and "spending all your time on that cuckoo island". Marty responds with "I'll show you cuckoo island" and goes berserk with the excavator, killing a bitchy pooft assistant director but tragically destroying the craft service table; Meanwhile, in a stroke of fantastic luck and stunt-casting, Robert "Le Beau" Clary (Hogans Heroes) is available to lend his digging and tunneling skills; A metal detector reveals a 1978 US quarter on the beach begging the baffling question "How could 12th century Templar's have access to 20th century US coinage ?"; Rick Lagina's eyes roll back in his head as he strips naked and performs an Olympic-grade half gainer straight into 10-X never to surface again; Old man Blankenship goes to the attic and retrieves the Luger he souvineered at Verdun while muttering "...one more must die...".
CC, SAP, 56 MIN, Color

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join