It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curse Of Oak Island

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: scooterstrats

My favorite episode!

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Seems they showcase the sword this episode

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedPhilosopher

Which is to say that they totally jump the shark?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I am no surprised about the sword finding, what it gets me is that they waited until now to show it and why is not more artifacts has been found, after all pirates had visited the area centuries ago, so if any ship went under water with treasures old swords would have been part of their bounty, still I don't bite into the story that Romans visited the area, but I believe in the Templars story.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Which is to say that they totally jump the shark?

They spend an entire episode constructing a ramp to jump the shark, but at the last minute they realize they don't have a shark, so they decide to go use a metal detector on the beach again, just in case.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Rumors are they are going to reveal 3 tunnels by the end of the season and a major artifact find in 3-4 episodes

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I am a newby to following the show... in the past 2 months I have seen the repeat episodes about 6 times...
the only thing new is that one of the treasure hunters since the late 1950s had 'passed away'

it is perhaps too soon to remark that now the legend of 7 total deaths would happen before any treasure was collected

new show -- the superferlous '90 foot stone' in Halifax
new show--- the visit by the 90 yo lady who showed off the obviously faked 1704 stone... she offered the remark that no one knows if the number is a Date or the distance to the treasure trove
new show-- the machinery to sink casons to 170 foot depth @ the moneypit
new show--- the theory a ship was scuttled between the former two islands where the triangular Swamp is present
(I am very attracted to this theory, seeing the 18 foot deck board found which was dated to the late 1690s to early 1720s)

I am surprised in the costly equipment used, it must be in Millions...& I doubt the treasure hunter team is bankrolling the many faceted projects... the treasure hunt will have another 5 seasons the rate things are crawling along...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Oh, my gosh you are right the seven member has died that means this is preparing the viewers for the finding of the treasure, I also believe that all the millions of dollars in equipment been used to dig out the place means that is treasure to be found.

I been watching this series from the time it started and I am hook on it, is also another series I been watching for a while is call the Treasure of Snake Island this one is about a huge Inca treasure that span from snake Island to the jungles of south American, the treasure is taking the hunters into some incredible never seen sites.

IF you have time check on it, I love programs that include archeological findings.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: St Udio

Oh, my gosh you are right the seven member has died that means this is preparing the viewers for the finding of the treasure,

No....Nolan's death was natural. Not part of the alleged "curse." If dying through natural causes meant you'd be part of 7 to die, then the treasure (if legit) would have been found centuries ago....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join