It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tue 11/10/15 GOP/Republican Debate with link to free streaming.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Jeb Bush is completely out of touch. Calling for a no fly zone in Syria? It's like he wants us in a war with Russia.
edit on 11/10/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Trump just had a WTF moment...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: ugmold

No subscription needed to view it. It would've been bad form to require a subscription to watch.

Online, yes. But not all people have cable plans that include the channel for television viewing. So some people would need a subscription if they are not able to view on the internet.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Bush gloves off vs Trump.. looks like an undercard bout...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yeah, that's why I changed my comment. I missed the TV part.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Trump just had a WTF moment...

I actually agreed with him. If Putin is going to take on ISIS, more power to him.

But now Bush is countering him to appear strong. Stumbling just a bit.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

Yeah, that's why I changed my comment. I missed the TV part.

No worries.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Good lord, Fiorina.

It's not under his nose if you tell everyone on national/international television.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Fiorina just gave the nod to Bush as ballot partner.

Rand is doing really well, IMHO.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

It comes with our basic package.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Did Rand just admit to the world that we armed ISIS and Al Queda?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Oh yes he did... that dropped my jaw. I wasn't expecting that kind of comment at all.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Ugh. Rubio.

Here's what we know about Rubio....dodgy personal finances, missed important votes to campaign and stuck it to his mentor, Jeb Bush.

Why would anyone vote for a guy like that?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Wow, is Kasich advocating the TPP? Wow...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

If Putin was interested in taking out ISIS... and they are committed, why do we US respond with highly trained warriors into Syria?

Games are being played, and, once again, the best we have to offer, are thrown into the mix... FOR WHAT?

While jaded in my opinion, I still hold out hope that OUR govt would not put our volunteer force in harms way, for the whims of controlling assets...

My hope is fading.... Arab Spring architects, IMO are living safely in upscale US abodes... still playing games with the best folks we have to offer, for monetary gain...

Yet... when elections come around, those same folks LIE to our face to appease those who care for nothing but $$$$$

/stream of consciousness pt 2

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Wow, is Kasich advocating the TPP? Wow...

Yeah, Kasich should be on the Dem stage and we should have had Webb. The only reason your candidates don't like it is because of labor unions.

I'm on a live chat on my other window, and we agree that if Kasich makes anymore of these his parts would be far more entertaining if we all take a drink every time he mentions Ohio.
edit on 10-11-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This debate has been surprising. The admissions and revelations are groundbreaking.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: interupt42

They wanted to try to keep this one out of Public View, I tried to tune in on basic cable and was surprised it was only on Fox Business News, cowards. What kind of normal person subscribes to that? (no offense if you do) lol

I learned one thing from the debate tonight... I get Fox Business!

I actually showed up late to the party and just am catching the last 30 minutes...so I'll unfortunately have to watch cleverly edited sound bites.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Really though, IMHO, the debate so far has seemed very authentic and doesn't feel gratuitously combative. Big losers so far, IMHO, are the front runners - Trump and Carson. Standouts to me...Paul, Cruz and Fiorina.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

While jaded in my opinion, I still hold out hope that OUR govt would not put our volunteer force in harms way, for the whims of controlling assets...

Of course they would put our volunteer force in harms way. It's been that way for a long time.

You are smart enough to know that.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join