It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tue 11/10/15 GOP/Republican Debate with link to free streaming.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Here is another live streaming link incase the other starts to shutter

fox2now.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Pre debate debate... synopsis..

Jindal, fighting hard to get back in the race...

Christie, doing his best to focus on the opposition Hillary

Huckabee, did nothing to separate himself from this tier..

Santorum, stumbled on the things that could have sparked his effort...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Did anyone notice the commentary after the debate? They talked about changing their focus to the middle class and the "blue collar", but when asked about working across the aisle, they shrugged it off.

If there is one issue they both agree on it is the working class. Why won't they work with Dems to produce results?
edit on 10-11-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

i'd say that’s pretty accurate but would add that it might be time to get rid of those four.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
New rule. You have to take a shot every time they criticize CNBC or Liberal moderators.

I thought the pre debate was actually pretty nice. It's so much easier to have a debate among four people rather than 10.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Why won't they work with Dems to produce results?

They are producing results for the CEO and board of directors by sending jobs overseas or using H1B visas to bring in foreigners todo the jobs for much cheaper in the us.

The problem is neither the Dems or the Reps are producing results for the middle class, but thats because they are not on our team.

Its the [upper middles class and below] versus [GOP, DNC, MSM, and Oligopolies]
edit on 401130America/ChicagoTue, 10 Nov 2015 19:40:30 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

True, but what is also very important is that they are beginning to change their rhetoric a bit because I believe they have finally caught-on that it is quite popular among voters to hear candidates talk about what actually effects the working people and not the same-ole rhetoric.

That is part of the reason Sanders has the support he does.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Agreed , but we have a history of politicians giving us rhetoric on both sides.

The only candidate I saw that voted like he talked was Ron Paul.

In regards to Bernie I'm on the fence. He does appear to have real voters behind him and not the manufactured hype like the Clinton . Rubio, or Bush camps.
edit on 481130America/ChicagoTue, 10 Nov 2015 19:48:01 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Tough deal there.. Both sides talk about the struggling middle class, but there is such a divide on how to fix it...

One side wants to crumble the fed govt to a reasonable size, shrink taxes that stifle new business etc etc...

The other wants to increase the power of the fed govt by increasing govt revenue and mandating wage to equal the playing field...

From my point of view, the folks in the US are generally a giving caring nation... We are not shy about helping those who need help... we know each other, we live everyday where folks are sometimes challenged...

When that neighbor helping neighbor, is beat down time and time again by increased mandate to send your expendable/savings to DC so THEY can dole out care, helping hand etc...

While you would like to help, you have been robbed of that compassion, and the folks you wanted to help, now have to fill out forms, wait in line, lose what they have in the process....

I put more trust in my neighbors than I ever will with the bureaucrats in DC.....

YMMV

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Agreed , but we have a history of politicians giving us rhetoric on both sides.

That is also true. I was only talking about the slight change in approach we saw in the debate, and mores in the conversations afterwards.

In regards to Bernie I'm on the fence. He does appear to have real voters behind and not manufactured hype like the Clinton and Rubio, Bush camp.

That's because Sanders has a record like Ron Paul. He practiced what he preached.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I'm not debating what is right or wrong. I'm just pointing-out the slight variation and emphasis put on that particular issue, more so than normal.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This is funny.

‘StopHillary’ Is Official Wi-Fi Password at Debate

The Republican National Committee, which handles debate logistics for the party, made “StopHillary” the official Wi-Fi password at the Milwaukee Theatre in Wisconsin. The password was noted on Twitter by journalists including Benny Johnson, a reporter for the Virginia-based Independent Journal. The Republican National Committee’s account responded to Mr. Johnson’s post with the applause emoji.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Haha , that is funny and so SAD at the same time.
edit on 571130America/ChicagoTue, 10 Nov 2015 19:57:58 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Blue collar jobs = guys who get their hands dirty....

Manufacturing for the most part in past days, but how much of that remains? Why?

The environment in the US is disadvantaged by the lack of equalizing import/export tariffs this is directly tied to the global trade bs that has killed USA made goods... now we are under threat of the TPP which is NAFTA on steroids...

Don't tell me that "blue collar" jobs are a serious consideration, unless... you start whittling down the Fed gov't mandates that force those jobs out of the country...

We are feeding an uncontrollable BEAST, that is supposed to be "For The People"...

For the people isn't supposed to be handouts from that BEAST...

/stream of consciousness

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Anyone else have a laggy video feed? The audio is fine, but the video is choppy.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

As a super mod give yourself 5K stars. You hit some vary valid points on that post.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Even if I was the betting type - I wouldn't dare lay odds on anyone tonight. But I will be rubber-necking this train wreck.
edit on 11/10/2015 by kosmicjack because: beer

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Yeah I'm getting some lag. Funny during fluffer debate I go no lag, lol.

People must be getting on now.

Try
fox2now.com...

Also if on a PC try viewing the stream in full screen to see if that helps.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Even if I was the betting type - I wouldn't dare lay odds on anyone tonight. But I will be rubber-necking this train wreck.

I'm the betting type, albeit very calculated and a meticulous one. By looking at the actual odds, I would share your sentiment.

www.oddschecker.com...
edit on 10-11-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Did Trump, the 1%, really just say "wages too high"? Now Carson is joining in. Regardless of economic factors, that's poor politics.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join