It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tue 11/10/15 GOP/Republican Debate with link to free streaming.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see the same questions rehashed around and not focus on the real issue of lobbying and monetary influences ,but oh well.

Any hooo it also looks like its going to be streamed for free for those who have cut cable as myself and haven't looked back.

How can I watch the debate?
It will air on Fox Business Network and be streamed for free on foxbusiness.com. No cable subscription is necessary.

www.politico.com...

It will also be interesting to see how much time Ben Carson will get or not get, especially after the recent attacks via MSM and bloggers (Justified or not).

Drinking Game:

Symptoms that will be discussed for the 100th time from the last 5 decades:
Hillary : 1 drink
Reagon: 1 drink
Immigration: 1 drink
Gay marriage: 1 drink
Religion: 1 drink
Economy: 1 drink
Medicaid: 1 Drink
SS: 1 drink

Real Issue that won't be discussed or touched upon:
TPP: the bottle
monetary influences (Congregational term limits, Abolish Super Pack,Public funding ): All the liqueur in the house and your neighbors.

So lets get ready to be entertained.

I'm looking forward to the Carson and Paul interactions as I feel is they are the only one worth a hoot out of the GOP pool.
edit on 121130America/ChicagoTue, 10 Nov 2015 08:12:33 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
So will this debate be the new GOP candidates approved questions that these drama queens have issued to the MSM? Or will they be asked really hard questions like what's 10 + 2 or if it is clear outside what color is the sky?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

So will this debate be the new GOP candidates approved questions that these drama queens have issued to the MSM?

I have yet to see a debate that did not have GOP or DNC approved questions?

More interesting regardless of the left or right leaning hosts , the questions and issues discussed always center around the same symptoms and not the only real issue we should be discussing: monetary influences in DC .

Hence I view these debates whether GOP or DNC as entertainment since they avoid the real issue like the plaque.

edit on 401130America/ChicagoTue, 10 Nov 2015 08:40:52 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

It will be interesting to see the same questions rehashed

That is one of the reasons I may have to pass on tonight's debate. I'd like to hear their thoughts on the issues, but not the same issues they discussed last debate.....or before that and before that.

It's the same thing over and over again.

I already know their positions on taxes, Iran, Russia, the Middle East, abortion, etc.

Think I may make a nice cold adult beverage and read a book.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Apparently Ron Paul will be at the debate

To Trump’s right will be Marco Rubio, Bush and John Kasich. To Carson’s left will be Ted Cruz, Carly Fiorina and Ron Paul. Read more: www.politico.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

If the questions were already approved then why all the crying about "gotcha questions"?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

My thought on the subject?

I know Hill is a democrat, but:

Even worse than the GOP candidates lol

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

If the questions were already approved then why all the crying about "gotcha questions"?

Machiavellian tactics to make the people think they have power and a voice. I have yet to see a gotcha question when it comes to the real issue in DC.

Look at the Congregational meetings in regards to the bailouts and the CEO of companies that got 50 Million dollar bonuses.

Yeah they "gotcha questions" and congress belittled them in front of the world. However, In the end those CEO jumped in their private jets after the meetings which the tax payer paid for and flew to the bank to deposit their 50 Million dollar bonuses. Besides rhetoric they got away with it and their agendas.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Dang! You trust gast station sushi more than Hillary? LOL I can't wait to see me some JEB!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

PS here is a picture from Ben Carson's home - it's supposed to be Ben and Jesus

edit on 10-11-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I'm not religious and consider myself agnostic closer to the atheist side, but I guess that would be a better portrait to have then the other candidates who probably have themselves painted next to Satan,LOL

Perhaps he is really religious which to me despite not believing in religion might not be a bad thing to have in DC. If he truly believes in EL Jesus , perhaps it will keep him on the straight when it comes to doing the right thing over money?

IMO I think most politicians claim religion but not being really religious in closed doors.

edit on 561130America/ChicagoTue, 10 Nov 2015 09:56:49 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

OK I'm really pissed at you now for having me think of what other silly pictures the other candidates are likely to have up on the wall. LOL

Hllary : A naked self portrait of BIll on the wall with a cigar , or even worse a Hillary naked self portraits.
OMG

Bernie Sanders : Jackie Mason

Trump: Naked self portrait of his hair

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Uhm, I didn't think Christie was that low , but I like it. He got bumped.

Two candidates — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee — were bumped from the main stage to the undercard, after they failed to reach a threshold of 2.5 percent in national polls.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Also looks like there is some pressure on Bush to produce.

Keeping an eye to see if they give the faux republican Rubio more time.

edit on 031130America/ChicagoTue, 10 Nov 2015 14:03:41 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

For what it's worth, Ben Carson's intellectual prowess is inarguably high...
If there is a race to be the smartest, it's not even close if we are being honest...

-Christosterone

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Do the GOP have ahalf decent candidates yet? Or is it still only a sociopath with a hair and ego problem, a bunch of religious loons, a war hawk and a bush?
edit on 10-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

PS here is a picture from Ben Carson's home - it's supposed to be Ben and Jesus

^^^THIS just made my day that much brighter!

I need to go share it now. Funny how Jesus is all misshapen compared to BC since he is the Son of God and all...

edit on 10-11-2015 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

For what it's worth, Ben Carson's intellectual prowess is inarguably high...
If there is a race to be the smartest, it's not even close if we are being honest...

-Christosterone

The guy said nearly solid pyramids in egypt were built by Old Testament Joseph as grain elevators...

I wouldn' t want him anywhere near my cranium with a scalpel
edit on 10-11-2015 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Lol you're not kidding - very misshapen but at least he isn't pasty white like most Western depictions of Jesus.

I thought it was hilarious - Jesus has one arm around Ben's shoulder and the other outstretched, "A vote for Ben is a vote for Jesus
"

It's almost as laughable as ChristianMingle's slogan: "Find God's Match for You"

wowwww just pathetic!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: the owlbear

Lol you're not kidding - very misshapen but at least he isn't pasty white like most Western depictions of Jesus.

I thought it was hilarious - Jesus has one arm around Ben's shoulder and the other outstretched, "A vote for Ben is a vote for Jesus
"

It's almost as laughable as ChristianMingle's slogan: "Find God's Match for You"

wowwww just pathetic!!!

Seriously

I know the old expression about "special" folk being "touched by God" and all...and since Jesus was more touched than any other mortal, I guess the artist interpreted it well

I'm done with the Repub clown car debates...they were funny the first time but the longer this goes on, the less amusing it becomes since SOMEONE on that stage will have a (roughly) 50/50 shot of actually becoming president of the United States.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
originally posted by: the owlbear

The guy said nearly solid pyramids in egypt were built by Old Testament Joseph as grain elevators...

I wouldn' t want him anywhere near my cranium with a scalpel

edit on 10-11-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join