It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tue 11/10/15 GOP/Republican Debate with link to free streaming.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I reeeally liked Jim Webb.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Jeb is not very good at the Republican rhetoric. He tried, but he seems almost too "genuine" to pull-off the act required.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Carson didn't say whether or not he would be for breaking up big banks...just what he doesn't like things are right now.

Policies that wouldn't allow banks to become so big? How does that answer the question whether he would break them up, or they're OK as they are? Yes or no...?

edit on 10-11-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Carson said he didn't want to tear anything apart before stating he wouldn't allow them to get that big. Jeb Bush completely dodged that question IMO.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

A huge Webb fan.... sorry to see him nixed so soon...

He would have given me an actual choice heading into next year...

Why wasn't he GIVEN a chance?

While it may look odd, for the right to have so many, shouldn't the folks decide who would be their candidate?

Not the entity pushing candidates?

I am just happy, that on the right, the outsiders are putting a thorn in the side...

The left needs that, if they want to speak for everyone who have been screwed since 9/11...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I really have to give credit to Fox for asking some very good questions and following-up.

Cavuto is not doing a bad job.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Carson didn't say whether or not he would be for breaking up big banks...just what he doesn't like things are right now.

Policies that wouldn't allow banks to become so big? How does that answer the question whether he would break them up, or they're OK as they are? Yes or no...?

TBTF was inherited by the current Pres..... going on 8 years in office, has the TBTF been addressed?

Aren't we in a situation where that is more concentrated? TBTF got bigger?

We need someone who will attack the FED.... who knows if we will ever get one, DEM or REP...

In the meantime, most folks pay attention to TMZ than the state of the Nation...
So we have that going for us...

Which is bad (and possibly the plan.?)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Kasich seems to be in favor of bringing Glass-Steagle back in to play.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Carly's long winded interruptions just crashed my computer.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Still saying this has been the best debate so far, and miles and away better then the so-called debate on CNBC.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I believe that a lot of the establishment candidates that have been around in the spotlight for a while are really up there in the role of the wing man.

WingMan
1. Kasich
2. The four from the pre dabate

The GOP darlings are:
1. Bush
2. Rubio
3. Clarly

Outsiders
1. Trump
2. Carson
3. Rand Paul

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

Carson said he didn't want to tear anything apart before stating he wouldn't allow them to get that big. Jeb Bush completely dodged that question IMO.

Yea, I've noticed Carson is the only one actually answering the question asked by the moderators.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

So far yes, helpful no

They are only talking about symptoms and diversions not the real issue.

They have not gone into details about monetary influences in DC.

Pure entertainment

You can't fix anything they are talking about while they are being motivated by lobbying dollars. Especially when those things we tax payers are complaining about is working just fine for the Oligopolies.
edit on 021130America/ChicagoTue, 10 Nov 2015 22:02:45 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
After that last exchange about the FED Kasich looked like he was trying not to have a seizure. Cue his withdrawal in 3, 2, 1...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
No surprise that Bush LIT up on energy.. lol

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Agreed Jack.

As a moderate, I feel utterly marginalized. But there is also a huge sense of cognitive dissonance because I know more people like me than not - yet the candidates do not reflect that at all. In fact, we're being made to feel irrelevant.

WTF!?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

That is one singular issue.

They spent quite a bit of time talking about how Dodd Frank created more big banks and strangled smaller banks. And other issues related to how cronyism creates problems.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Dodd-Frank is the distraction from Glass-Steagle.

It's BS nonsense.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: interupt42

That is one singular issue.

They spent quite a bit of time talking about how Dodd Frank created more big banks and strangled smaller banks. And other issues related to how cronyism creates problems.

And yet no mention on how to address it or their plans to fix the only real issue we need to address. Like

1 Term limits in congress . to be fair at a last hope of desperation jundal said it but was totally overlooked at and jumped over by a disruption.

2. Getting rid of SuperPacs

3. Using public money versus private

4. Closing revolving doors between private industries and gov't agencies that regulate them.

So as long as we are focused on the topics they covered (symptoms) we are trying to treat a cut in our finger and overlooking the gun shot wound in our head.

You just can't expected a corrupt congress to fix the things they created in the first place.

These debates have covered the same issues for at least 5 or 6 decades at minimum and none of it has been resolved. Might be time to concentrate on that head wound and not the symptoms or minor scrape?

edit on 191130America/ChicagoTue, 10 Nov 2015 22:19:43 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

You can feel the channeling already.....

I wish that the DEMS had allowed what is happening on the right...

I know who the establishment on the right WANTS... Bush Rubio, but... the folks want more than their choice, and I am surprised at how long they have carried on with this, but.... that may be the opening for the right... put them all out there, and OMG.. let the folks decide...

Imagine if the left did the same... for me... I would have loved to consider between Carson / Webb...

I won't have that choice... and with the same disdain I have for Bush seeking office, Clinton equals that disdain...

I want a choice... doesn't look like I will get one... as long as the media is involved..

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join