It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could ATS be secretly run by the NWO??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Imagine a set of abstract, indifferent rules governing a society--

in which the outcomes that the rules create are never examined--

in which the relationships that the rules destroy are never counted--

in which the process of the rules themselves become more important than the people--

and the measure of the people (as well as the rewards they obtain) is how they adhere to these same hobbled rules?

Thought control, cubed. This is what HATE is--treating people according to a set of harmful outcomes, just because they can.

Where do these conditions obtain, in your life? Where are you dominated by hate?

Here?

At home in your parents' house?

At work?

At school?

In your marriage?

When nobody is willing to take steps to bend rules that hurt people, that's what we call totalitarianism. And yes, totalitarianism is based on Hating the fact that rules don't always fit and people don't always fit rules.

We've seen that before also--and thanks be to God--societies-that-hate always self-destruct because people in them get to the point, they just can't take bad rules seriously anymore that are harmful, indifferent and hate-full.

Make sense?

[edit on 4-1-2005 by defrag99]

[edit on 4-1-2005 by defrag99]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
*throws on his tinfoil hat and storms down to the basement*

Seriously though, I think that a few people "in the know" might be aware of this sight but it can't really be a source of concern for several reasons....

1)There are enough people in the world that if I didn't see some one working out the truth in a general forum, I would a)worry and b)wonder what the point would taking them over serve. To effectively serve disinformation, you need the truth to be out there. Discuss away!

2)There are currently more people watching daytime soaps than discussing conspiracy.....We're in the extreme minority!

At any rate, NWO ruled or not, I'll return to ATS because I consistently find intelligent arguements by intelligent(there I go assuming again!)people.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
well...it is quite interesting that our little logos are called "Avatar". this will be one of the names "the great brother" will call himself.

but than again WWW in hebrew comes to 666, so its all coincidences... because the world is made out of coincidences....right ?

Im jokinnnnnnnngggggggg....or am I ??? hmmmmmmmmm

and i thought the foil hats were a special secret

[edit on 4-1-2005 by BaastetNoir]

dh

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Mind you there is a great divide in the ATS boards
There's the ATSNN related Current Events forums, where the vast majority of contributors appear to believe in the consensus non-conspiratorial reality, as presented, and where the other-thinking interloper is widely ignored, occasionally derided. The 'serious' stuff no doubt
Then there's all these other conspiratorial,paranormal,NWO,mysticism, alternative health, black government project type of boards where all the nut-jobs can babble amongst themselves
Even here, there are sensible scientific types ready to police consciousness if it gets too near the bone
off the street springs immediately and unfairly to mind. Sorry - I like you

Yes - a nicely organised division of tasks, roles and organisation
ATS keeps us packaged off perhaps?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
...if ATS is NWO, then I haven't received the Memo about it...

...and I've been a Staff Member of this site since the get-go...

...but then - if it was NWO, I would say that...wouldn't I...

dh

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien

You receive your orders by memo?
You're kept in the dark perhaps?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Correct. NWO operates off Machivellian and Leo Straussian ethics:

"Tell 'em what you REALIZE they want to hear."

By contrast, "Constitutional" values require telling the TRUTH so that problem-solving, improving effects and outcomes, can actually proceed.

And that's the major difference between self-governing by CONSENT, and self-governing by special interest groups that favor deceit.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien

...but then - if it was NWO, I would say that...wouldn't I...

thats because ya aint on the VIP pay role....

im still sad about the foil hats ... i thought i was special !!

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
the more and more i read threads on this website the more and more im coming to believe that ATS has NWO ties

LOL i know i know but stilll
just think about it while you read all the other threads

there is a good amount of incidents of admins-moderators coming into a fantastic conspiracy thread and giving us "oh its nothing fancy just normal stuff" type explanations

lol ya

as the minutes and hours pass by and i read more

im becoming convinced that this might be a NWO run website!!
yesterday i thought of this as Silly
today im thinking of it as "a very possible reality"

just keep this in mind when your reading all the threads...
you will begin to see what im talking about

ya i know theres always exceptions but the NWO uses the exceptions to 'disprove' my theory wont they? im expecting that

well, im had to say it

Are the ATS 'higher ups' are attempting to cover things up and distract us from our super fancy wild theorys?

Are they working for the NWO to subtly and slowly shift our focus away from exotic and more towards the mundane?

compare the sillyness of my theory with the sillyness of all these other wild theorys on the boards
is my ATS NWO theory really that far fetched?

just look around the website
you will find many cases that point towards the nwo ats theory!

have fun ! i sure know i am

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Could ATS be run secretly by the NWO?

I know what alot of you are probably thinking...
How on earth could I entertain such a theory?

Well, in reality the chances of ATS being run by the NWO is slim at best. I personally do not know either way. But there is a small chance that ATS is run by the NWO for several reasons.

1 - To propagate disinformation in the guise of counter-disinformation-information.
2 - To find out exactly what everyone believes and to see how close us conspiracy theorists are to the truth. This could help them devise better ways to mask themselves.
3 - To keep tabs on all the conspiracy theorists. Making files on all of us and such. Listing some of us as 'high risk' and some of us as 'low risk'.
4 - To see how many of their workers from the inside will try to secretly sneak onto this discussion board and 'spill the classified beans' to us on here.
5 - Just for kicks and giggles.

How do we know for sure the NWO isnt involved in this website?

And if they are involved, what are we conspiracy theorists to think about that?
Do we even care? lol

Please dont ban me . lol

My opinion on this is:
1) Not the ones behind it if it exists. They're too busy playing games of chess in luxuary high rise apartments. (At least the ones who made up the name NWO )
2) If they want to see how much "truth" we know it would probably aid them and create a line between citizens and government to make sure it doesn't get corrupt and to have ideas. (Hey at least they could greet us ya kno I know this is the internet, owned by the military, and they might recruit us ya kno to do things like protect the "average" citizen from leaks since who else is better at stopping a leak than someone who can leak something? Or who else can fight abuse of technology than us? Like we could prevent the crazed citizen from blowing a bunch of people up ya kno who knows.. (Hell i'd take the paycheck)
3)I doubt th ey're "keeping tabs on us for bad reasons. There are some great guys in government. Just there are the few that don't belong ya kno. So therefore, if they're keeping tabs, let 'em. Hell, gimme a ring or something like that cuz I'm that bored and want something productive to do. I can't even get a volunteer job to accept me lol. And none of the regular jobs interest me. And I want something in. like. saving lives. Hell they might use us to prevent wars in other worlds. and maybe let us travel better.
4) Sure for those of us diciplined enough, why WOULDN'T they? They would probably leave hints at us ya kno, and like then decide 'yeah these guyz are cool helll, llet'em know. lets mqke the intelligence community OPEN to ALL who want to be in it.
5)Wouldn't be surprised at all if it was for #s and giggles.

I'm just putting myself in those "GUYZ" shoez.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I am shapeshifting as we speak.

You caught us we ARE the NWO

KNEEL BEFORE THE GREATNESS THAT IS AMUK

Whoops wifes coming got to go

[edit on 5-1-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Global Power Ranking

1. Women

2. NWO

3. The rest...commonly refered to as men

No ATS is not secretly run by the NWO, for the simple reason that it would be counter productive to create a place for people from around the world to meet and share knowledge.....knowledge is power.....

[edit on 5-1-2005 by UK Wizard]

[edit on 5-1-2005 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

I am shapeshifting as we speak.

You caught us we ARE the NWO

KNEEL BEFORE THE GREATNESS THAT IS AMUK

[edit on 5-1-2005 by Amuk]

Hey if you are the NWO trace my ip and gimme a ring find my phone # kay?
pull off some of the slick social engineering 'kay?
hehe

btw this is only my second post and i like the board you guy's are cool btw..
i'm lgonna be on the side that acts like switzerland did in WWII:
Collect all the gold

heheh
and build a shooting range made of gold lol
(you have to have show you are at the shooting range for RECREATIONAL purposes only, but if you're good en ough with social engineering, more props to yah
heheheh )

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Actuallly, the possibility is very real. However, most of us, at least the more intelligent of us, of the risk involved in speaking of the NWO. I can see it right now, each one of us is being monitored by a computerized system and stored in a database with a terrorist quotient. No doubt, I would have a high TQ

If at any point there were to be a crackdown against us. All they would have to do is go through the member list, find our IP address, and trace us to our homes. ATS would make it very extremely easy for the NWO to find us and keep track of us.

Have you noted just how many of our members are NWO sympthizers, marines and Masons(
) However, this is a risk you have to take, because the opposite is not talking about it. We cannot live in fear of the system.

Besides, I think the NWO doesn't care about us. We are insignificant. I am sure within their own shadow worlds they have greater opposition.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The New World Order is an order where no religion is present, not some people who enslave the earth.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

If at any point there were to be a crackdown against us. All they would have to do is go through the member list, find our IP address, and trace us to our homes. ATS would make it very extremely easy for the NWO to find us and keep track of us.[/quote

Well, your IP adress changes quite often. I believe it is once a month. So just abuot as soon as they obtain out IP adress(one way, or another, i don't know how they could by just going down the member list) they would have to some how trace us(yet again one way, or another. they cannot trace our IP address to our house).

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

Besides, I think the NWO doesn't care about us. We are insignificant. I am sure within their own shadow worlds they have greater opposition.

If the NWO is as you make it seem, they would be strict, and strike down any opposition immediately. And, they would not like any of us theorizing about them, coming close to the truth, or just talking bad about them.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Im not really the NWO expert, im really the NWO leader here on ATS
SimonGray is really thr anti-christ

*note sarcarism*

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
All this talk is crazy...we're all just a bunch of average blokes....

See, here's a pic from our last "board meeting" We just sit around, drink beer, and eat pizza...

EDIT: Damn! wrong pic! How do I edit this out!!!???

[edit on 6-1-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Well all I can say is that we at the NWO do spend time on this site and actually have used some theries to help us move forward...

Not all that is posted is uesed though

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

You've let our secret out!!
Fool!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join