It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could ATS be secretly run by the NWO??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
One thought...

If the gum'ment was responsible for running this site, we'd have better hardware!

'nuff said.

He says, and along comes the announcement of a new server platform for the site.

OMG!!! HE'S NOT JUST A PART OF THE NWO, HE'S THE VERY DEVIL HIMSELF!!!!!!!

All joking aside...

No, they aren't the "NWO", or any other "boogey man" for that matter.

I have seen a ton of these threads, and they always amuse me. It's very akin to watching a blind man take futile swings at a pinata.

The NWO isn't a group, it's the classification of a system of control(in theory), so the NWO isn't watching anyone. Now whoever is pulling the strings behind the NWO's implementation, that's another matter.

But they have no need to waste their time directly running sites or tapping phones, or parking vans outside your house, or sending robotic spyware insects into your home(colorful crazyness I've seen posted on here).

No, if the puppetmasters do indeed exist, they can sit back and relax. They have governmental agencies that are much more apt to look at certain topics(not necessarily here), without any direction or effort on their part.

Like any group opposing a norm, in the end we are our own worst enemy. Dis-trusting all, never coming together on common ground, miscommunication, etc...

Sorry for the long post.

X

[End transmission Agent X -- Echelon Auth. Delta-9 Krypto Channel 712]
Yes, that was a joke...or, was it?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
well the truth is out

thats why my local pizza hut doesnt have any stuffed crust left over
those fancy nwo reptilians have a conspiracy to eat all of it

speaking of eating stuff...
i ate one of those robotic flys the other day...
high in iron

anyhow its practically obvious now
the reptilian moderators/admins are controlling everything

lol

do i actually believe that or am i joking?
reality and fiction are so hard to separate these days

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Can you stop spilling our secrets?!
Geez....SO wants me to turn your all into slaves, but i cant if members keep letting the big secret go that we are the NWO

Remember, free badge if you join the NWO today

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

GOOD GRIEF !!! there are facials that solve that acne problem you know???

besides i dont see any foil hats ...so that pic is a FAKE !!! *NEINER NEINER*

[edit on 6-1-2005 by BaastetNoir]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
We don't need those silly things in reptoid form...

It's bad enough we itch like crazy everywhere a hair came out in human form every time we change... I think I'd die if I had to keep that damn hat on!

dh

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys

so the NWO isn't watching anyone.
They have governmental agencies that are much more apt to look at certain topics(not necessarily here), without any direction or effort on their part.

[End transmission Agent X -- Echelon Auth. Delta-9 Krypto Channel 712]
Yes, that was a joke...or, was it?

Well, I don't think anyone thought there was a Kissinger or a Rothschild studying these humble little posts, though according to some psychics, Condoleeza has a nice line in personal etheric attacks.
Of course the whole thing would be organised by some minor officials from some intelligence agency, who could work from the comfort of their own homes, in making their notes and constructing their lists. Safe in the knowledge that while we busy ourselves tapping our opinions in from the keyboard, we're not out there causing any actual trouble

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yep, I follow you dh.

But if in fact ATS is a "playpen" for us to idle in, it is so out of coincidence, not out of malicious design.

X

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Of course the whole thing would be organised by some minor officials from some intelligence agency, who could work from the comfort of their own homes, in making their notes and constructing their lists. Safe in the knowledge that while we busy ourselves tapping our opinions in from the keyboard, we're not out there causing any actual trouble

Damn, where do I sign up for THAT job!

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Damn, where do I sign up for THAT job!

Get paid to snoop on yall??

Count me in
Where do you get an application?

dh

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

But if in fact ATS is a "playpen" for us to idle in, it is so out of coincidence, not out of malicious design.

X

I don't know - mostly I feel like an ignored kid babbling in the corner of the playpen
I've noted a few dedicated debunkers whose role seems to be to circle in on those whose opinions get a little out of order
I've noted a few members who've been expelled but haven't been able to trace what they've done
Personally, I feel quite unthreatened around here while I stay in line
What exactly do you need to do - apart from the personal abuse stuff - to get ejected?
That would be the key to whether the intent is malicious or not

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Get paid to snoop on yall??

snooping is only fun when its not legal.... if you get paid for snooping it becomes an obligation...not fun anymore.....

[edit on 7-1-2005 by BaastetNoir]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
THE NWO WILL COME YOU WONT KNOW WHOS WITH THEM OR AGAISNT YOU UNTIL THE FIGHT BREAKS OUT THEM YOULL REALIZE WHOS WHO....

CREATE YOUR OWN BACK DOOR

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh

X

I don't know - mostly I feel like an ignored kid babbling in the corner of the playpen
I've noted a few dedicated debunkers whose role seems to be to circle in on those whose opinions get a little out of order
I've noted a few members who've been expelled but haven't been able to trace what they've done
Personally, I feel quite unthreatened around here while I stay in line
What exactly do you need to do - apart from the personal abuse stuff - to get ejected?
That would be the key to whether the intent is malicious or not

Well that's an excellent line of thinking you've got there. The best I can tell you, short of reading and understanding the Terms and Conditions is to say this(and note I don't speak for the staff or as a staff member):

Always try to remember that your view is just that: your own. Never feel that you must force your viewpoint on others. If a person disagrees with what you say, listen to them, and remain calm and polite. Never belittle another member because of what he thinks. If a person belittles you, respond, and respond a strongly as you need to, but do it in a mature manner. Never let someone's willingness to argue with you be a reason for you to insult them or their opinions. If you are shown, to a reasonable satisfaction, that you were in the wrong, admit it and apologize. Thank the individual for broadening your understanding, and move on. A message board is no place for hard feelings. Many people get caught up in some form of pseudo-political board movement, they feel they must always be correct in order to be taken seriously and respected. Don't fall into that rut, speak your mind, stand your ground, but do so in good taste. Come here to learn and share, and not to change views and influence.

And for god sakes, whatever you do, don't feel that you are here to "show others the way" or feel "the need to wake 'em all up". Those two thoughts are baseless, as we all experience the same things, but view them differently. Some will agree with you on many things, others will think you're insane, should either of those matter to you? No. Your view is your view, and your path is your own.

Make the most of it.

X

P.S. For what it's worth, I've not been here that long, but I've only really had one encounter that was a rude person. I've never done anything to get banned or warnings over, and I intend to keep it that way if at all in my control. It all boils down to respect of others, and respect of your self and your thoughts.

X

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Mod Edit: Deleted Pointless off Topic Post

[edit on 1/10/05 by FredT]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
well, im just another opinion on this board...

i definetly agree with keeping everything civil. there are a few members who can recall myself getting out of line. (to them i apologize) on those occasions, i always thought i was in the right, and that the individuals attacked deserved my aggression - but looking back, its really wasted emotion and doesnt fuel anything but negetivity.

as to the original question about the NWO;

i dont necessarily believe in any particular 'elitist' theory, however my mind is sure that whether it be the NWO, illuminati, reptiles, or whatever - yes they know about ATS and any other public forum that speculates their existance.

granted, ATS probably doesnt even present a threat to these organizations - but they are sure to worry none-the-less, if not outright control.

absolute power corrupts absolutely. ATS is not immune.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
After reviewing all of the replys here, I come to one understanding, this sight does not go unnoticed, thats a fact! (Okay gut feeling again) How the information, opinions of others happens to be considered, Its obvious to me, look at the dates of the posts that have been given here in your Date stamp... and listen within days of some of our Commits,and concerns happens to be on the news Media, a few days later.
We have here a great deal of insight that presents itselfs to those that think they know... that we don't
I find that I can't express myself enough in knowing what most of you share in your wisdom, It would be nice to contol that, Currently We have the floor, Continue to share, once this has been severed, then we know differently.

[edit on 10-1-2005 by jessemole]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Thought I'd point this out...

Not too long ago, a member, or staff member noticed this. I've seen it myself since...

You know when on CNN, they do that camera pullout and go to commercial, and you can see lots of screens on the various monitors, etc.? Well, it's been seen (more than once), that at least one of those screens had ATS up on it!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Gazrok, Good observasion, I was just waking up from a nap, with the Tv. on, I woke up with a interview regarding of what I don't recall... ( just waking up) was A Spokesmen for ATS.... Is there anyone here that could confirm that? Regardless, (I'd like to think it was Simon in the interview) Is there anyone else her that might of caught that? So, again, I ask all of you to bring it on.... Maybe they can learn from us.... I call them DBA.... ie: Damn Boneheads Anyway!
If they don't listen. But I think some do... If so, I hope a difference can be made.
As mention here within these threads, how can we as a small group convince the masses of this deceit? Right now I hope where looking good by being here and exposing some BAI...

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
That's pretty cool, Gazrok, I'll try and catch that.
[edit on 10-1-2005 by MemoryShock]

[edit on 10-1-2005 by MemoryShock]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join