It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could ATS be secretly run by the NWO??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Could ATS be run secretly by the NWO?

I know what alot of you are probably thinking...
How on earth could I entertain such a theory?

Well, in reality the chances of ATS being run by the NWO is slim at best. I personally do not know either way. But there is a small chance that ATS is run by the NWO for several reasons.

1 - To propagate disinformation in the guise of counter-disinformation-information.
2 - To find out exactly what everyone believes and to see how close us conspiracy theorists are to the truth. This could help them devise better ways to mask themselves.
3 - To keep tabs on all the conspiracy theorists. Making files on all of us and such. Listing some of us as 'high risk' and some of us as 'low risk'.
4 - To see how many of their workers from the inside will try to secretly sneak onto this discussion board and 'spill the classified beans' to us on here.
5 - Just for kicks and giggles.

How do we know for sure the NWO isnt involved in this website?

And if they are involved, what are we conspiracy theorists to think about that?
Do we even care? lol

On a side note; i thought this up while just simply walking through my house and it suddenly hit me. What IF the NWO was doing this??
Personally I do not really believe that ATS is run by the NWO, but I do not discount such a theory because it Could be True. Only a 5% chance of being true, and a 95% chance of being false. But nonetheless, its a really fun theory to ponder.

What are the rammifications of this ?
I just pray to the ATS moderators that i dont get banned for this thread.

I couldnt find anything on the website suggesting this , so I had to post it to find out what everyone else thought about it because im very curious.
I would like to hear what everyone else thinks about this theory.

Please dont ban me . lol

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
just a small added comment

ever since i thought about this ive been looking over the ATS site and ive actually found some interesting things

well when i sign into the main page
Abovetopsecret.com

i find some big articles
like this one
Flight to 911 - Al-Qaeda's Goal of al Khalifa
--- something that convienantly takes some of the heat off the "NWO"
it supposes that Al-Qaeda wants to gain all this power and stuff
something the NWO wants us to believe -- because as the conspiracy goes it was an Inside Job, and Al Qaeda worked w/the US govt not agianst it

another one here is this one

The Pentagon 757 Conspiracy

---- i went thru this one a good amount
and it is trying to conclusively "Prove" from a "investigative conspirators" point of view, that the Pentagon incident WAS caused by a jet! thats EXACTLY what the NWO wants us to believe !

Coincidence? Or Connection??

Whats next? A report on how jetfuel fire is hot enough to bring down the two towers??

im serious this is getting really wierd guys

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
We're a conspiracy theory discussion community that tends to take no theory at face value and attempts to investigate beyond theory to find reality. This makes us part of the NWO? Well, if the NWO is actually interested in truth and reality, I suppose it ain't so bad after all.
But really, you'll find a massively higher level of "disinformation" coming from "conspiracy theorists" than you will from so-called "official channels". Our approach here leans toward a more agnostic approach, examining all possibilities, so that we may have a better idea what really is a conspiracy, and what is not. Because in the end, what good is believing in something that is not really a conspiracy?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
wow

lol i agree with you about that
most conspiracys are more disinforming than what the govt story is

theres too many theorys to count even...and only a few can hold true

but ... one question

how do we know your not an NSA agent?
you dont have to answer that lol

just for the pure fun of further speculation ,
you know; for those of us whom are begining to think ATS "Might" be run by the NWO, having a big wig administrator come reply so quickly and address the conspiracy
it just makes the theory even more attractive

i feel silly because this is by far the craziest theory ive ever had
lol

my jaw would drop if it was true....

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
muzzleflash, You have open a thought that most of us have question... I trust this will be the site they do look at. Where as most comments made by others clearly opens one's mind... To control this, and have a say on what may be posted, will come to ATS, if not now, later. I feel if there is a control of sorts, we will see it! This thread will go far..
For the reasons that I'm here, I expect to hear a void of truth from Media/Gov/Rouge Efforts to quiet us from Knowing. I want honesty... so far, I still hear it. I feel if this site goes to the why side, it's not because they don't have the Balls to maintain what has been created, It becomes a control thing.. it will allow the Powers that be... to have the the power (Again) to tell us what needs to be known. Once the Internet has become a threat in the eyes of the those that have this mind... We won't be able to say what we do today. Until then, I continue to want to know more, everyone continue to share yours thoughts while we can.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
What secret? We've told you many times about this...

Vhy aren't you verking? Get back to verk!
*listens to the goose-stepping outside*

Seriously though, why would an NWO site allow people to openly and honestly discuss the NWO and similar subjects?

Man, we conspiracy freaks are some paranoid whackos, aren't we? We don't even trust ourselves!!!

*throws on his tinfoil hat and storms down to the basement*

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Muzzleflash, I too doubt that the gummint or the NWO or any of those so-called Bad Guys own, control, or even pay much attention to ATS, since most people outside the 'conspiracy' community consider conspiracists as harmless nuts until they start shining laser lights into "chem-trail" planes' cockpits or blow up Government buildings.

However, I have noticed that if he lost the mask and were a little less buff, Sceptic Overlord would look a lot like Donald Rumsfeld.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
One thought... If the gum'ment was responsible for running this site, we'd have better hardware! 'nuff said.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
LOL

well alot of people have been claiming that the NWO is slowly conditioning us to their presence and the presence of aliens ....

what if this is part of the overall plan?

and heyyy thats MY tinfoil hat!!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Sceptic Overlord would be the first person I would consider telling the truth.
Again to protect what we have here regardess of other thoughts right now, will require from all of us to know when we see differently when there is a cover up. Right now, lets hope their short vision won't affect ATS where the gummit is envolved. Right now, its a fact. were being observed.
It's a gut feeling.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
hmm, never thought of ATS being part of the NWO. Don't think it is very posible, but the chance is still there. Good post

Peace~Smurf

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Here's how you tell if a group is connected to the Constitutionally-based concept of "advise and consent," "due process," and "reason," or not. These are qualities of a Free Speech organization.

1. The rules are clear and sensible; and they can be exempted in special circumstances where good intentions have gone awry. Some times there is a REASON to break a rule, to spare a relationship.

2. The content of the database is organized to keep issues, matters and problems sorted; with the intention, to prosper understanding of what is True.

3. The people attracted to the org, embedded as they are in their own questions and issues, actually experience some progress in their learning.

Now, if this were an NWO facility; or if it had been infiltrated by a significant number of NWO hacks, a different set of norms would apply.

1. The rules would become more important than the members. People would get booted who progressed the resolution of issues and arguments--not that disrupted the consensus process.

2. Errors and inaccuracies in the database would be left in place, even if such errors disrupted by inciting new thread after new thread after new thread covering the same unresolved topic.

3. NWO gets its methodology from Machiavelli and Leo Strauss, which is--to prosper and propagate distractions, side-bars and divisive dialectics. One would know whether they are doing this by observing the threads that the Mods themselves create.

My experience here has been that the Mods create interesting threads; getting to the truth about what's going on is a major thrust; and nobody's hammering on rules at the cost of good people. Reason appears to be at work, here.

There's a saying: "If it waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck."

Okay. If it confounded and distracted like the NWO; if it blew people off like the NWO; and if the Mods took pleasure in harassing good people out of here, THEN you might label ATS as an NWO puppet.

But, that's not what I see, going on. Whew. One for our side. Liberty is not dead, not yet.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I can't see them going to all that effort. At most they'd have a few folks posting on ATS, in addition to other major conspiracy discussion sites, to keep everyone confused with all the information, disinformation, and dis-dis-disinformation. But hey, the conspiracy community does that to itself nicely enough anyway, so why bother?

If the NWO/shadow "gummint"/Big Bro'/whatever is watching the Internet, you can be sure that ATS is just another website on the "scan for keywords" list.

A much easier way to observe our activities would be to ensure there's a "backdoor" to Windows and to track emails so that EVERYTHING you type, save, and email is tracked and sent to a database. Makes you think twice about that Windows Automatic Update, eh? "Please wait while Windows Update checks your computer's update status."

In the end, the NWO, assuming "They" exist, are IMHO not worried much about what we type on forums discussing conspiracy theories back and forth. In fact, if that keeps us busy and we don't actually DO anything about it, then all the better. After all, who wants to do anything when there are ATS points to be gained, applause to be garnered and TWATS to be earned? You can be dang sure that if anyone has aspirations to start an uprising, it won't be posted on ATS as "Ima stop the NWO! Who's with me?"

And if any voice gets loud enough for people to really start noticing, the disinformation machine and the media can easily quell it anyway. What's that line from the Matrix about the 'agents'? "They guard all the doors and hold all the keys" or something like that.

When they reduce the population enough to ensure absolute control, it won't matter what you know or what you think you know. It'll be too late. So keep those posts coming!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
No offense but i thinks that crazy, whats the NWO anyway somcrazy orginization planning to take over the world or something.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well muzzleflash, maybe to those who think the NWO is to be controlled in America, you might be correct, for an apparently European owned site you would never know it by the looks of the Politics forum.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Oooooh, ouch! haha

Hmm...rings well with the "British Illuminati/Masons set up the US as the bully fall-guy for the NWO agenda" theory.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
hah! very cool post.
*goes to change my address in the profile*

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well as high of a ranking on google and other search engines as this site gets, you can bet your sweet arse that they are aware of ATS. It's all about keywords, at least as far as the internet is concnerned and this site is probably one that comes up on their 'list' I'd say daily. As far as the ownership of the site, who knows, would be interesting to see Simon's take on that one, but don't think for a moment that this site isn't being watched. They own the usual media outlets, either outright or through coporate influence, but the internet is, for the most part, still wide open and there is an overwhelming amount of information made available to people, which IMO is both their worst nightmare and their greatest advantage. They can watch everything you say and do on the net, yet you can say or do just about anything as well. Even if they did operate ATS, I think it would be much like owning a dangerous animal, you love it, feed it, take care of it, but it bites also.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
What's that line from the Matrix about the 'agents'? "They guard all the doors and hold all the keys" or something like that.

When the NWO begins, with their One World Government, One World Currency and One World Religion, they will also manipulate the system in such a way that people will 'police themselves'. It is already starting with the Political Correctness 'epidemic' for example.

The NWO won't need massive amounts of 'Gestapo-type' operatives because the people themselves will denounce others. The sheep become the sheepdogs.

Another 'Matrix quote':

The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around and what do you see? Businessmen, Teachers, Lawyers, Carpenters...the very minds of the people we're trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so innerred, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will that they will fight to protect it.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

And many of them are so innerred, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will that they will fight to protect it.

That was just their way of justifying the bit where Neo slaughters two innocent security guards who are casually reading the newspaper in the lobby of the building when he rescues Morpheus.
Reminds me of the "anonymous henchmen" in Austin Powers, or the argument in Clerks about the innocent construction guys working on the Return of the Jedi Deathstar when it gets blown up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join