It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you Smoke Cigarettes, Your a Loser!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: sekerofknowlege

Oh well nevermind how sad.
Everything kills you even oxygen.
You expose my loved ones by driving cars so....

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Don't worry buddy. I'm sure me and my kind would put out our cigarettes to protect your precious health. Just close all of your holes when we drive by

Don't be so ridiculous. There is a lot of harmful stuff in the air that has nothing to do cigarette smoke. Plus not all smokers are irresponsible butt litterers.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky
To be fair, all my research pointed to the tobacco industry literally destroying our planet. Unless you can cite links that prove tobacco being beneficial, I'm afraid I can't believe you.

Links
www.nsra-adnf.ca...

www.tobaccoatlas.org...
edit on 7-11-2015 by sekerofknowlege because: F

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Dont worry it's not tobacco.

link   

so you"re saying alcohol doesnt affect pepole around them? Sounds like you need to grow up a bit. Ever consider the carcinogens given off by motor vehicles? How about whats in your food, I could go on but you probaly wear blinkers

link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Not to mention peanut eating in public, wearing cologne, after shave, deoderants, etc. People are sensitive to all of that!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
You forgot lack of deodorant use.

It's a real problem.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Then there are the people that use too much crappy cologne.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Then there are the people that use too much crappy cologne.

If I ever meet the maker of Axe Body Spray, I'm blowing smoke in his face!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree here, there is nothing more stank than some broseph drenched in AXE...

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
There are two guys that I work with that apparently wear (more like drench themselves in) the same brand of crappy cologne. I have yet to identify the brand, but after they are in my office it hangs around for 15 minutes after they leave.
edit on b000000302015-11-07T09:26:52-06:0009America/ChicagoSat, 07 Nov 2015 09:26:52 -0600900000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Get over yourself.
Sanctimonious preaching, lol, what are you my dad or something?

Drive a car? Use electricity? If you don't then rant away, but otherwise...get over yourself.
Lame.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Eh, smokers have made their choice. I disagree with them, but it's theirs.

It seems to me as society that we are awful free with what personal choices we can and cannot openly castigate others for making these days. So, I simply let the smokers pass on by. I figure what little smoke I inhale isn't likely to hurt me any more than the bacon I eat or any other of several choices I've made that I'm told will lower my lifespan.

Now if you smoke and come to my home, I expect you respect my place and not smoke inside, but that's different.

And I would still far rather share space with a smoker than a drunk or someone who is high.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Anyone under the age of about 40 years old who smokes is clearly too stupid to breed. I can sort of give a pass to older people who smoke as it wasn't really as apparent to the harm it causes. However, when I see someone say under 40 years old who smokes, you really have to question their overall intelligence. Why even start?

Nothing turns me off than seeing a hot chick light up a cigarette. The only redeeming quality about chicks who smoke is that they usually are easy and probably swallow.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
People who complain about smokers are some of the biggest hypocrites out there.

Spare me the 'two wrongs don't make a right' platitude.

Also the post above me is just amazing. Talking about intelligence and then says that. So funny.

With any luck she'd spit it back in your face.
edit on 7-11-2015 by corvuscorrax because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
But smoking makes me look cool!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

We are all smelly, compromised, jaded humanity will all our nasty little habbits.

So there, you pongy humans, from Agents Smith and me (another pongy human).

"I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it." (Agent Smith)Hahahahahaha!!!

edit on 7-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Nothing turns me off than seeing a hot chick light up a cigarette. The only redeeming quality about chicks who smoke is that they usually are easy and probably swallow.
What about a hot bloke who smokes? Does that make them easy and more likely to swallow as well?
You really believe that?! Absolutely ridiculous, how old are you, 14?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I think you have grossly misjudged this member's age...more like 12!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Yeah, they're right up there with those loser bacon- eaters!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join