It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you Smoke Cigarettes, Your a Loser!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hate to do it like that, but if you continue to smoke after knowing of the 4000+ chemicals in cigarettes, there's something wrong with you. That's just sick. Another reason for my "beef" is if you want to kill yourself, by all means, but cigarettes is the ONLY drug out there in which your not only killing yourself, but everyone around you (including wife, kids, loved ones, etc.)! At least with other drugs, your not killing everything around you. You guys are like cancer cells, destroying everything around you, including the Earth it self.

On top of killing your self and the ones around you, your bad for the environment (both by littering butts, and the smoke you release into the atmosphere), you support big tobacco, million dollar corporations who don't give a F about you or the planet, and, to top it all off, you guys stink!

I got inspired to write this as I have been sick the last couple of days, and just when I'm FINALLY starting to feel better, some bozos outside have to chain smoke all night long, and somehow, it ended up circulating into my room. It caused me a massive headache, and I think prolonged my sickness. Bastards. At least vaporize, if not for your own sake, for the sake of others around you. And if your not going to do that, please be considerate of those around you if you continue to smoke. A little consideration would go a long way.

Rant Over

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Yah, smoking sucks. Even people that smoke will tell you that.

So, what are you addicted to?

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: sekerofknowlege

Well that is a bit harsh. YOU'RE not a loser if you smoke, rather addicted to a poor choice. I suspect if you look in the mirror you will find that you have habits that are equally harmful. He who cast the first stone...

I agree cigarettes are extremely harmful and you are entitled to YOUR rant, but just take a moment and think about how cigarettes are allowed to be manufactured and sold in spite of all the evidence.

Want to rant to someone, get on the phone and call Phillip Morris and give them an earful. Call your Congressperson and give them an earful. Call your Governor, call your Senator, Call the lobbyists, they should be the focus of YOUR rant.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Somehow I doubt my smoking is destroying the Earth. And I doubt anybody was really chain smoking all night long.

So easy to blame the smokers for everything, probably global warming and the hole in the ozone. It's a known fact that a smoker killed Kennedy lol...

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

"Jawohl, Herr Kommandant."

-Schultz

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
bit narrow minded,i can not wait to blow smoke in your face if we ever meet face to face!!!!

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
And someone that believes everything they are told is even worse of a loser...

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
* you're a loser.

Seems slightly ironic.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

If my smoking ever offends you, I'll put out my cigarette. I always try to be kind to people with delicate, fragile constitutions.
edit on 7-11-2015 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I love a good smoke.
You can get run over by a bus tomorrow go on have a fag.
My choice to smoke and don't give me bs about 2nd hand smoke when cars pump out stuff I don't want in my lungs.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

To be fair, there's about 6 million metric tons of tobacco grown annually. That's a breathing crop where, maybe, there could be livestock, housing or roads.

Just sayin' that there's an upside to the tobacco industry for farmers, local communities and the eco-system that dwells in (and on) the tobacco plantations of the world.

* ex-smoker

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

How dare you call my hero Obama a loser.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

Well that is a bit harsh. YOU'RE not a loser if you smoke, rather addicted to a poor choice. I suspect if you look in the mirror you will find that you have habits that are equally harmful. He who cast the first stone...

I agree cigarettes are extremely harmful and you are entitled to YOUR rant, but just take a moment and think about how cigarettes are allowed to be manufactured and sold in spite of all the evidence.

Want to rant to someone, get on the phone and call Phillip Morris and give them an earful. Call your Congressperson and give them an earful. Call your Governor, call your Senator, Call the lobbyists, they should be the focus of YOUR rant.

Yeah lets take the current approach of this generation and never be accountable for your choices because their is always someone to blame..

It has nothing to do with having a fragile constitution and everything to do with common sense..if you honestly don't see the huge negative side effects of smoking then keep on killing yourself slowly.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
I'm addicted to coffee, and a legal herb called kratom. But, again, my addictions don't harm others around me, just me! I'm not making fun of addictions. It's just annoying how everytime I walk by a cig smoker I have to hold my breath like I'm training to surf Mavericks for the sake of my own health.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien
Well that's very mature of you. You didn't have to read this thread, ya know.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I agree that I'm not perfect and I humbly admitted to my two addictions in a previous reply. In fact, I use to smoke cigs in my dumb teenage days so I have first hand experience in how gross they are. Again, my philosophy is if you want to kill yourself, go right ahead! I have zero problems with that. Keep doing your thing. But the second you put my health in jeopardy, that's when we have a problem.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Well people have known cigarettes were bad for you since the 40's.
Anybody that says they didn't know that they were harmful is a loser.
Anybody that sucks in that last puff and then blows it out inside a building is a loser.
Anybody that leaves their butts on the sidewalk is a loser.
Anybody that smokes in a car with little kids is a loser.
Anybody that is respectful with their smoke and litter is "not"a loser.
Anybody that is willing to take the risks associated with smoking is "not" a loser.
This is an easy subject to understand..

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I'm an ex-smoker, and I used to love it when McDonalds eaters and people who spray their lawns with pesticides, or eat pesticide-laden plants would regularly tell me I should quit smoking (as if I wasn't aware.) I enjoyed thanking then for letting me know smoking was bad for me, and in return letting them know what was bad for them that they should stop.

It was typically the last time they would speak up.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

But the second you put my health in jeopardy, that's when we have a problem.

Its okay to tell people, please don't smoke around me. Usually they will apologize, they forget its rude because they're used to the smell.

Getting mad and not saying anything is more harmful to you than the smoke, over time.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
Two wrongs don't make a right man. Your basically saying because cars pump out smog it's okay to expose your loved ones to dangerous, carcinogenic smoke? That's the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard in my life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join