It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leader of "National Religious Liberties Conference" Calls for Execution of LGBT Folks

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Religion will change. The human race, as regards religion, is going through the growing pangs of change. It may work it may not work… cause it has turned ugly with the jihadists in the East and the American Taliban such as this guy and the dominionists and other fundamentalist who, if it were not for the powerful secular nature of the West, would be just as bad as the Taliban or ISIS.

The Catholic Church has accepted change since the 17th and 18th century after republican revolutions took over the Western world and secular values became prominent.

Before that the West had their Taliban and ISIS; the last remnant of that are the KKK and these religious freaks like this guy who is as bad as the KKK.

These religious hypocrites in the GOP: Cruz, Huckabee, and Carson (though he is religious didn’t end up at that event) are dangerous to give credibility to this freak jumping around like a dam full on stage like he’s some representative of God. He’s the servant of the devil with all his hatred and ignorance and has nothing, imo, to do with God or truth.

The psychology of the religious literalist, fundamentalist is well known and they can often turn violent and self-righteously crazy so we all have to be vigilant and keep an eye on them.

Religious scripture and values evolves just like everything in this world. I repeat this all the time.

Ancient man in a sense accepted slavery so universally that early scriptures didn’t make it unlawful…indeed slavery was so ingrained in societies back then...

But human social evolution has made slavery de-facto religiously unlawful and since there are no more scriptures to be reveled God didn’t have to make it unlawful technically from any revealed scripture. This is the fact of the gay evolution of modern humans as well.

This lifestyle will integrate with modern religion sooner or later because being gay, straight, or whatever is a creation of God whether we like it or not.

And in the end humans will learn that the key to happiness, peace and security is love which transcends laws and social paradigms.

I don't think gay will be recognized as a religious experience any time soon, but who knows.

I also don't expect a gay evolution or revolution either. But who knows, we've seen the silliness of Jenner and men in little girls' bathrooms, so I don't know if there really is a low that won't be beaten.

Gay is not enslaved either. It follows and exhibits all it's pecadillos quite freely.

The KKK was not Christian. There were Christians in it, I'm sure, but it started as a bunch of democrats who lost their slaves to Lincoln and the republicans, desperately trying to get them back.

I believe that LGBT is a mental illness, and yes, God calls us to be kind and love them all. But God doesn't ask us to praise and enable mental illness.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

Religion will change. The human race, as regards religion, is going through the growing pangs of change. It may work it may not work… cause it has turned ugly with the jihadists in the East and the American Taliban such as this guy and the dominionists and other fundamentalist who, if it were not for the powerful secular nature of the West, would be just as bad as the Taliban or ISIS.

The Catholic Church has accepted change since the 17th and 18th century after republican revolutions took over the Western world and secular values became prominent.

Before that the West had their Taliban and ISIS; the last remnant of that are the KKK and these religious freaks like this guy who is as bad as the KKK.

These religious hypocrites in the GOP: Cruz, Huckabee, and Carson (though he is religious didn’t end up at that event) are dangerous to give credibility to this freak jumping around like a dam full on stage like he’s some representative of God. He’s the servant of the devil with all his hatred and ignorance and has nothing, imo, to do with God or truth.

The psychology of the religious literalist, fundamentalist is well known and they can often turn violent and self-righteously crazy so we all have to be vigilant and keep an eye on them.

Religious scripture and values evolves just like everything in this world. I repeat this all the time.

Ancient man in a sense accepted slavery so universally that early scriptures didn’t make it unlawful…indeed slavery was so ingrained in societies back then...

But human social evolution has made slavery de-facto religiously unlawful and since there are no more scriptures to be reveled God didn’t have to make it unlawful technically from any revealed scripture. This is the fact of the gay evolution of modern humans as well.

This lifestyle will integrate with modern religion sooner or later because being gay, straight, or whatever is a creation of God whether we like it or not.

And in the end humans will learn that the key to happiness, peace and security is love which transcends laws and social paradigms.

I don't think gay will be recognized as a religious experience any time soon, but who knows.

I also don't expect a gay evolution or revolution either. But who knows, we've seen the silliness of Jenner and men in little girls' bathrooms, so I don't know if there really is a low that won't be beaten.

Gay is not enslaved either. It follows and exhibits all it's pecadillos quite freely.

The KKK was not Christian. There were Christians in it, I'm sure, but it started as a bunch of democrats who lost their slaves to Lincoln and the republicans, desperately trying to get them back.

I believe that LGBT is a mental illness, and yes, God calls us to be kind and love them all. But God doesn't ask us to praise and enable mental illness.

So you're close mates with God are you? THEY say that gays are mentally ill, do THEY? THEY call you to be kind to them? Shows how little you know. Read Genesis 1:26. Elohim are plural. Now read Genesis 1:27. Man is single. It should say Elohim created HIM male and female. It doesn't. That's because man was created as an image in Elohim's head. At this point man was a figment of imagination. Elohim then created THEM, males and females. There is a missing line, removed because it contradicted the interpretation of Adam and Eve being created: 'Were created they Sons and Daughters.' Adam was made in the dirt, not in the Image of Elohim. Eve was made in a rib.

The Sons and Daughters of Elohim are genetically different. They have different genes on X10 and X20. The key identifier is X20q12. Yep, the Sons and Daughters of Elohim created in the Image of Elohim are gay!

Now Elohim are Elohim plus Image (Spirit) and the First and Last. That means the Image (Spirit) is Aries on the zodiac, Elohim Pisces. Aries is a fire sign, hence the burning bush, fire and brimstone etc. Pisces is a water sign hence Elohim floating over the waters, floods and baptism.

Jesus said that to enter the kingdom of God you need to be born of water and the Spirit. If you're not you have to be born again. Born of water and the Spirit means being born in accordance with Genesis 1:27. Gay! Jesus was being literal. To enter the kingdom of God you have to be born again gay. The straight Church either didn't comprehend this or didn't want to accept it so decided it was a symbolic statement. Wrong!

Straights have deluded themselves for centuries. You are the ones who are mentally ill with your superiority complex. It's all in your head! People who are mentally ill are locked away if they pose a threat to others. You lot have been running amok without medication and causing all kinds of injury, physical and psychological, on mentally healthy, normal gays. You lot haven't exhibited 'folie a deux' but 'folie a 6 billion'. You are not the chosen ones. Sorry to shatter your bubble. You have been judged and it's time to make amends, proportionately.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraeterLambo

originally posted by: stevieray

So you're close mates with God are you? THEY say that gays are mentally ill, do THEY? THEY call you to be kind to them? Shows how little you know. Read Genesis 1:26. Elohim are plural. Now read Genesis 1:27. Man is single. It should say Elohim created HIM male and female. It doesn't. That's because man was created as an image in Elohim's head. At this point man was a figment of imagination. Elohim then created THEM, males and females. There is a missing line, removed because it contradicted the interpretation of Adam and Eve being created: 'Were created they Sons and Daughters.' Adam was made in the dirt, not in the Image of Elohim. Eve was made in a rib.

The Sons and Daughters of Elohim are genetically different. They have different genes on X10 and X20. The key identifier is X20q12. Yep, the Sons and Daughters of Elohim created in the Image of Elohim are gay!

Now Elohim are Elohim plus Image (Spirit) and the First and Last. That means the Image (Spirit) is Aries on the zodiac, Elohim Pisces. Aries is a fire sign, hence the burning bush, fire and brimstone etc. Pisces is a water sign hence Elohim floating over the waters, floods and baptism.

Jesus said that to enter the kingdom of God you need to be born of water and the Spirit. If you're not you have to be born again. Born of water and the Spirit means being born in accordance with Genesis 1:27. Gay! Jesus was being literal. To enter the kingdom of God you have to be born again gay. The straight Church either didn't comprehend this or didn't want to accept it so decided it was a symbolic statement. Wrong!

Straights have deluded themselves for centuries. You are the ones who are mentally ill with your superiority complex. It's all in your head! People who are mentally ill are locked away if they pose a threat to others. You lot have been running amok without medication and causing all kinds of injury, physical and psychological, on mentally healthy, normal gays. You lot haven't exhibited 'folie a deux' but 'folie a 6 billion'. You are not the chosen ones. Sorry to shatter your bubble. You have been judged and it's time to make amends, proportionately.

I didn't say I was close mates with God (though we are called to have a strong relationship with Him and to love Him), and I didn't say anything about a "They". So you're oh for 2 in your opening salvo.

Nope, I'm not superior to anyone. Nor a chosen one. Nor running amok, nor judged by you, nor owing amends.

Makes you oh-fer-seven.

If you can't figure out what you are or what you want to diddle....you're ill. Especially today's desire to change their fixation daily, identifying as anything from a boy to a girl to a pencil to a cabbage, different day to day. I don't hate people like this, I only reserve the right to not praise, approve, and celebrate the illness. And hope they get professional guidance.

That would be all.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
If one must kill for his or hers Religion please start with yourselves.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Lucky for you we are not an "Illness"

Comparing Trans and Gender-Fluid people to Vegetables might be cute but it has no merit

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

And hope they get professional guidance.

Professionals don't agree with you.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

edit on 16-11-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: double post

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

You can find or create a poll / study to "prove" whatever you want to "prove".

In other words you're going to completely ignore the evidence I just presented for you. Got it.

I love how the anti-religious always know more about faith than those who believe.

Always? No. Sometimes they most certainly do.

After all, I've got a wiki - ATS education.

I would show you evidence that 70%+ of atheists in the USA were once Christian, but you'd likely ignore that too.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

And hope they get professional guidance.

Professionals don't agree with you.

The professional journals were altered based solely in protests, threats, and behaviors exactly like those of these college students. No medical reasons whatsoever.

They demanded a completely unfounded rewrite to 100 years of solid medical analysis, just as they demanded a rewrite of social and cultural norms that were 2000 years old, and the basis of civilization. All for screaming, squawling, selfish desires.

If Bruce Jenner isn't mentally ill for claiming he's a gal, then going out with what looks like a gal but is still a guy as well, and remaining unsure whether he will or won't go back to his Bruce self.......then there is no such thing as ill.

Which I think is the goal, just like they did with homosexuality. Declare and browbeat everybody into agreeing that nothing can be called wrong or illness. Including pedophilia, rape, incest, bestiality.

Why these are nothing more than terms that reflect puritanical, fascist, racist hate. They need to be celebrated as diversity, and renamed -

-Age adjusted love
-Needs-urges adjusted love
-Oppressive familial prejudices
-Species adjusted love

This is being worked on hot & heavy, you can bank on it.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

You can find or create a poll / study to "prove" whatever you want to "prove".

In other words you're going to completely ignore the evidence I just presented for you. Got it.

I love how the anti-religious always know more about faith than those who believe.

Always? No. Sometimes they most certainly do.

After all, I've got a wiki - ATS education.

I would show you evidence that 70%+ of atheists in the USA were once Christian, but you'd likely ignore that too.

I don't make it a habit of accepting cherry picked, engineered polls.

And I don't make it a habit of taking "analysis of religion" from those who hate religion. Just a little bit of a bias there.

But go right ahead, call this "evidence". Nothing I can do to change your approach. Free country and all that.

Though I would love to see your 70 % poll in detail. Please bring with it a full description of the methods, the backgrounds of respondents, the actual questions used, the locations / demographics, and the margin of error.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

Lucky for you we are not an "Illness"

Comparing Trans and Gender-Fluid people to Vegetables might be cute but it has no merit

Lucky for me how ?

Didn't compare anything to vegetables, I simply used this as a good example, of declaring one's self to be whatever they identify as, any given day.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
We can't blame Islam for terrorist attacks, but it's okay to blame all of Christians for this one fringe groups beliefs.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
We can't blame Islam for terrorist attacks, but it's okay to blame all of Christians for this one fringe groups beliefs.

Yeah, I get a kick out dismissing the crimes of millions of muslims.....but breathlessly expounding on the evils of 9 Phelps and 2 abortion Dr. killers.

Oh and McVeigh, who was in fact atheist, so they go directly to 500 and 2000 years ago for various Christian horrors.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join