It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Play-time is over, children: Putin's message to the Western elites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
My 18 yr old daughter, watched this interview yesterday and had a melt down. She doesnt think the US is giving the rest of the world any options but to stop the New World Order Rulers. And we just learned a high school buddy she has known since Kindergarten is going off to war, its terrifying for our youth who are waking up to the mess we are in.

I found an interesting article on Edgar Cayce saying "the hope of the world is in Russia" Just throwing it in cause its interesting.
www.wakingtimes.com...

In the past any time Cayce is mentioned 10 pages are wasted on debunking him. We dont need to debate Cayce, Im just sharing for those who do enjoy Cayce prophecies.

I also listened to an interview on C2C 2 days ago on the latest geopolitics news, www.eliasound.biz...

Did you know that Isis bought those Toyota's from the state department? Listen to the c2c interview. Simply Crazy

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Here is the full speech.....watched it a couple of days ago, actually Putin makes some good points. I watched it in the context of " Russian version of US's State of the Union address" and was impressed. He was more forthright than Obama and if this isn't just more political maneuvering it would seem Russia is moving in a new direction.
YMMV

For those who said he's making Russia out as the good guy, well, DUH! Every country does the same thing. That is a given an shouldn't distract from the content of his speech.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
My 18 yr old daughter, watched this interview yesterday and had a melt down. She doesnt think the US is giving the rest of the world any options but to stop the New World Order Rulers. And we just learned a high school buddy she has known since Kindergarten is going off to war, its terrifying for our youth who are waking up to the mess we are in.

I found an interesting article on Edgar Cayce saying "the hope of the world is in Russia" Just throwing it in cause its interesting.
www.wakingtimes.com...

In the past any time Cayce is mentioned 10 pages are wasted on debunking him. We dont need to debate Cayce, Im just sharing for those who do enjoy Cayce prophecies.

I also listened to an interview on C2C 2 days ago on the latest geopolitics news, www.eliasound.biz...

Did you know that Isis bought those Toyota's from the state department? Listen to the c2c interview. Simply Crazy

Feel for your daughter and all young ones of this day and age, yeah i'm old so the "real future" will not affect me so much, unless it happens quicker than thought!

I'll review your links with interest

Thanks for your comments

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
80 Years Ago Edgar Cayce Predicted Putin’s Role in Stopping WW3

A quote from said website above:
The grand chessboard that is the Middle East is ablaze, and the world is on a razor’s edge, caught between the very real possibility of escalation to third world war and the seemingly distant hope of world leaders suddenly finding sanity and de-escalating the situation.

Cayce spoke of Russia’s role as being the ‘hope of the world’ in a coming time such as this:

“In Russia there comes the hope of the world, not as that sometimes termed of the communistic, or Bolshevik, no; but freedom, freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man! The principle has been born. It will take years for it to be crystallised, but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world.”
(Edgar Cayce, 1944, No. 3976-29)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
www.youtube.com...

Here is the full speech.....watched it a couple of days ago, actually Putin makes some good points. I watched it in the context of " Russian version of US's State of the Union address" and was impressed. He was more forthright than Obama and if this isn't just more political maneuvering it would seem Russia is moving in a new direction.
YMMV

For those who said he's making Russia out as the good guy, well, DUH! Every country does the same thing. That is a given an shouldn't distract from the content of his speech.

Agreed, thanks for the input. I never thought of comparing it to "State of the Union" which is major news in the UK as we ARE the 51st State .......... apparently, well as the 2001 Canadian - British movie of the same title would have us believe
edit on 2015-11-05T16:30:40-06:002015Thu, 05 Nov 2015 16:30:40 -0600bThursday3011America/Chicago154 by corblimeyguvnor because: reference movie the 51st State

edit on 2015-11-05T16:31:25-06:002015Thu, 05 Nov 2015 16:31:25 -0600bThursday3111America/Chicago154 by corblimeyguvnor because: typo correction

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: VP740
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

I commented on the OP being censored apon first viewing this thread. I removed my post because the OP is no longer censored.

I actually gave you a flag. I haven't seen this before either and it's very interesting. I recall hearing early on from the US that we must not turn the war on terror into a war on Islam. It sounded like Russia didn't agree on that amongst other things. I wonder where this will lead. I don't really trust Russia, but our leadership sure has given them a nice soapbox to lecture us from.

Thanks for the clarification VP740, appreciated

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I found this speech by Putin on Youtube. Given before the OP's speech, To me, it gives a glimpse into Putins mind set and need to curtail the US from it strong arming other nations. He knows that if the US isnt stopped now, they will keep causing thousands of innocent peoples deaths. He basically calls the US criminals for the illegal wars, arming terrorists, and illegally trying to topple other governments.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join