It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to reveal the greatest secret of all Time

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

No, no, no, no... Quantum holds no observational value, if i can imagine it, it becomes quantum physics. Explain death, explain consciousness, explain soul.

In quantum physics you always have theory, observe and it collapses.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

While I am certain many of the members have mouths big enough to chew a Nebula you have not provided anything of substance to back your theory.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Trifecta i got your back!

Above top secret

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rajas
Trifecta i got your back!

Above top secret

Wsheeeew. At least I have one person listening. Thanks.

Gimme a sec guys. Just about to put together all my evidence.

edit on 3-11-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Im not saying anything that isnt allowed to be said

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

My point is simply: it cannot be the greatest secret of all time when time is relative.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

Oh it wasnt time, we just went OT, i tried to explain how information works.. Im interested in Trifectas imagination so i aided a bit.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

edit on 3-11-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
If they are dragons, then who my food sirs are the dragon slayers? In every recount of dragons through time there have been great dragon slayers who vanquish the infernal beasts for the betterment of the land or profit depending on the story.

I prefer to believe that the planets are atoms of a pretzel and the stars are the salt on the pretzel and we are just waiting for a drunk pub crawler to snatched our stale bums up. In this theory the big bang could be construed as the firing of the oven to bake us into our hard crispy shells. Dun dun dun

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ok I need to start with a disclaimer. There is little chance you will believe this if you:

*Don't believe in other dimensions or Astral beings on or crossing them
*Believe everything is paradolia, without exception
*Believe NASA doesn't alter images

I'll start with this. I see Astral beings on a daily basis, otherwise I wouldn't be adamant on this subject. I also am adamant on the fact that these astral beings I see and interact with have electromagnetic and static properties. Not to drift too far off topic, when I interact with them or they want my attention, they will touch an exposed part of my skin and I receive a visceral static brush against said area, similar to what you experience with a balloon or sweater. When I've photographed or video taped these entities, they disappointingly come up as a very faint red apparition, encapsulated in a grey haze. The only reason, even that much is captured, is because most smart phones have limited infrared capabilities.

Full infrared sights expose these beings with ample results. I'll link a video(that most folk think is a hoax) of this being demonstrated with..../drumroll: A dragon.

www.youtube.com...

Between these attributes related to Astral entities we can build a case. Now when I observe these entities, their range in scale is vast. I've witnessed anything from a 6 footer to others MILES long, at higher altitude. This suggests to me these beings are fractals at, bare minimum Earthly scale. The same entities that I see in my visual range, I've noticed in examining images of Nebula. Spitting images. Some of these beings I couldn't even image myself when I first started seeing them. Seriously strange specimens. For me to see them in both scales, was very hard to ignore.

As far as I know, NASA or any other observatory for that matter, only take black and white stills, predominantly in the infrared spectrum. The image is then processed and color is added to what they describe as a collection of dust particles, gases, and various atomic elements, to give light and depth to the photo. I am convinced that most of the "stars" you see in Nebula imagery is superimposed over the Nebula to break up any semblance of living shapes or forms. If you look at the Nebula images at our disposal on the internet, a trained eye will see a very palpable pattern generated with a paint program or the like.

Most people would never imagine sentient being that large or of that substance. We have NEVER seen actual video footage of the observance of Nebulas. Any program produced uses CGI animations to represent the bodies. I'm aware of the factors of age of light and the technical difficulties associated with filming live. But with a degree of confidence, I can bet these panoramas of these titanic clusters are more lively than we can guess.

The thread of attributes between these beings make sense. One of the things I notice with astral entities at higher altitudes, is that a good percentage of them actually take cloud form. When I notice a rouge stream of clouds acting abnormal to the rest of the formations, 9 times out of 10, I realize it's an astral entity. I see the thin outline of their shape in red, paired with that particular cloud formation. When I get its attention, with certain means, it becomes blatantly obvious to me. This static principle would make sense for the Nebula arrangements. The entity itself attracts the matter, taking shape to its form.

Now, if you believe in other dimensions and Astral forms, you also may know that contemporary science is in the dark with dimensional physics and a planes specific properties. The few things that I personally observed since my eyes have been glazed is, there is no physicality between these beings, being observed from the 3rd Dimension, in my perspective. The can stack into each other, looking obscenely chimeric at times, depending on the action at hand. When this occurs, its a real challenge to make out what I am looking at until they separate. The other thing is, I'm not sure if I am witnessing more than two dimensions simultaneously. But I regress, that's a whole other thread. But the point being, when you do see some of these being in infrared in the Nebula images, at times the beings will overlap and quagmire.

Now I've prepared one image for the moment to point out candidates. Again, in this case paradolia is your friend. Plus another valuable thing to account is, don't look at the image in the 2D, try to get your eyes to adjust to looking at them in 3D instead. It make take sometime to acclimate.

I created a simple legend for the "After" photo. Take your time and compare both images. Here's the legend:

E= eyes, M= mouth, N= nostrils/nose

Apologies for my horrendous paint skills.
edit on 3-11-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Now you use deduction or that fragile mind is gonna break in some really fine pieces..

Be careful when you open your soul, use letters to protect it from outsiders or you let someone very dark inside.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
I will also reveal a secret: The 2004 Discovery Channel "documentary" 'The Last Dragon' was fake. They fooled us all.
/

so was Star Wars man!

the universe doesnt exist to me anymore

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Dragons/ parables = Destruction birth, probable reference crocodile, komodo.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta
The only reason, even that much is captured, is because most smart phones have limited infrared capabilities.

Smart phone cameras pick up infrared just fine. Point your TV remote at one.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: rajas

Now you use deduction or that fragile mind is gonna break in some really fine pieces..

Be careful when you open your soul, use letters to protect it from outsiders or you let someone very dark inside.

Too late. I already have had a war going on in my home for the past 2 weeks. You wouldn't believe what's transpired. It makes anything and everything I've experienced, pale in comparison.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

The replies on this OP and the replies on the OP you've linked to say it all.

After a few weeks of positivity towards ATS I'm back feeling as dismayed as ever. This is ATS not Reddit or Facebook.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
These galactic dragons, what do they eat? and where do they poop? Do they breath? If so, what? What armour do they wear? What are their weapons? What is their shoe size?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
nice theory and I enjoy you share it with us!

What many poster are not taking into consideration is, that they are ASTRAL beings. That means limitation on form and substance is useless because astral plain is thought and emotion based plane. Very different than our material reality. But not as much as you would think, material reality is just a static, physical environment and astral is abstract and dynamic. Think like water and vapour and steam. It is not a different thing, but it is not the same ether, just more like an extension only just in reverse.
edit on 14466406921138November3811383015 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
none of it is real ....
none of you are real ...
get off my screen !!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join