It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to reveal the greatest secret of all Time

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Are you ready? I'll be straight to the point. Let you digest it. And then put together care package of my proof. Here it goes:

Nebula and galaxies of every type in this Universe, are titanic Astral beings interacting and/or fighting. The Milky Way galaxy is actually a cavalcade of what humans would recognize as Asiatic, Celestial Dragons in a spiraling coil.

Chew on that. Examine images of nebula. Use your imagination.
edit on 3-11-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Time is relative. Crew on that. The images of the nebula we get from those nebula are thousand of years behind what those nebual actually look like up close in this present moment.
edit on 3-11-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Use my imagination? Play less Skyrim...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

We are Rigel4..........Lower your shields
and surrender your ships....

Resistance is futile!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Maybe all the stars, the galaxies, black holes, are just simple people with a great imagination.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta
Are you ready? I'll be straight to the point. Let you digest it. And then put together care package of my proof. Here it goes:

Nebula and galaxies of every type in this Universe, are titanic Astral beings interacting and/or fighting. The Milky Way galaxy is actually a cavalcade of what humans would recognize as Asiatic, Celestial Dragons in a spiraling coil.

Crew on that. Examine images of nebula. Use your imagination.

I don't get it.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I will also reveal a secret: The 2004 Discovery Channel "documentary" 'The Last Dragon' was fake. They fooled us all.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
I will also reveal a secret: The 2004 Discovery Channel "documentary" 'The Last Dragon' was fake. They fooled us all.

what about mermaids though?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The Mediaeval friar Roger Bacon constructed a magic head which was going to reveal the greatest secret in the world.
Once he got everything working, it made this momentous declaration;
"Hogamus, Higamus, man is polygamous.
Higamus, Hogamus, woman's monogamous".
Then it cracked up (and fell to pieces), and never spoke another word.
So the story goes.

edit on 3-11-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

The truth was revealed about Mermaids in a little known film called 'The Little Mermaid'. Having been outed by the evil Disney Corporation, they fled to space, where head mermaid Ariel and her brethren are now known as 'Red Dwarfs'. Just look at picture of a red dwarf so you can see for yourself.

edit on 3-11-2015 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What causes them to interact with each other or is it involuntary? What do they fight over? Its not like there isn't enough "space" to go around.

edit on 3-11-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
MOD NOTE, PLEASE READ.

From the stickied thread that describes the Skunk Works and the Rules.

The Skunk Works Forum Rules

As mentioned, this forum is for your most outlandish and extreme speculative conspiracy theory ideas. The intent is for like-minded members to engage in collaborative discussions about these theories in an environment that embraces and encourages extreme thought.

We certainly do not want to discourage the involvement of helpful critical analysis and skeptical thought, this will always be a very important part of collaboration on ATS. However, we will be strict in managing the tone and style of such exchanges. Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post.

Do not reply to this post.

Blaine91555

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

Time is relative to what? If information goes at the speed of light, like the internet, then we share more than less. Time is relative to our axis, our spin around the sun.

If a war occured many millenia ago, in the middle east. Would it be relative to northern europeans? The information came to knowledge many centuries later, in this day and age, everything is at the speed of light.
Dont make mistakes cause we all live in the darkest hour of twilight zone.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hey why not?

It actually makes more sense than what the 'authorities' have been telling us all along...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Trifecta you spilled the beans on this conspiacy, im slowly backing off this thread

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Chew on that. Examine images of nebula. Use your imagination.

Ummm, sorry, pal. That would take a little more imagination than I was given.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

Time is relative to our locality in the space time continuum which according to einsteins theory of relativity expands at the speed of light. What is actually happening in a neighbouring galaxy at this moment, including its relative position in the universe, will not be known for thousands of years on this planet. And even then that information from 2015 will be thousands of years out of date.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Interesting concept and gels well with my theory that, if indeed the Milky Way is a galactic dragon then the planet Earth is surely the ass-end of the milky way?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

Now go outside, to a mountain take a flashlight with you, ask your friend to call you and point the flashlight towards him, and let him say to you which side you should point it.
Everything else is just your imagination

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join