It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 2015 Presentation by Steven Greer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Okay, so here's what I don't understand:

Have any of you watched the disclosure videos? Do you think all of the people in the video were just lying? EVERY SINGLE ONE?

And, if someone quits their job to work on the alien subject full time, why is it so horrible if that person charges a fee to give lectures, etc? What's wrong with that?

I don't get it.
edit on 30-10-2015 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

Some people here are just irrationally opposed to Greer. I mean, to even say his name here is like blasphemy.

Explain your horror about Greer.
edit on 30-10-2015 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Exqueeze moi?

Yes, I've watched Greer. Followed him for awhile. Actually enjoyed the very first video. It became very apparent rather quickly, in other videos, that he is a name dropper. Is that really necessary? How many times have you heard him say, "I'm just a country doctor from North Carolina"? Actually, once he changed it up and said he was "just a country doctor from Virginia." !

My complaint? He tugs at his collar too often and he kinda sorta looks a bit...dare I ? ...Reptilian.

But I applaud his tenacity and drive.

I would like to see him successful in his endeavors to get Disclosure.

Team Greer!

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Dr. Greer - What did you do with all that money to bring out Zero Point Energy?

I feel bad for all the suckers who donated..

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Well, considering all the flak he gets, I don't blame him for dropping names. In an arena so driven to deconstruct and demonize everyone, name dropping probably gives his points a little credibility.

So, what? He name drops? That's your biggest gripe?

He also quit his job to get to the bottom of the UFO controversy, which shows a lot more bravado and courage than the people around here who claim "Ufology is dead," and "Greer is a phony." Does that get him any points---quitting his job? I mean, he seriously quit his job. And I know for a fact the money he charges to keep him and his family alive and well is nowhere near the money he'd make if he stayed in his medical practice.

And you're going to criticize the way he looks? That's all you got? Because last time I checked, we're born with the looks we're given. It's not a choice...it just is. Criticizing someone's looks as a way to dislike them is the most shallow of arguments I know.

Come on people. If you're going to blasphemize people---you're going to have to do better than that.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

How do you know they're not making headway? Do you have personal knowledge of the situation? Do you get Greer's newsletters? Do you keep up with his latest statements and web blogs?

We're talking about zero point gravity here. It's not going to happen overnight---especially since the establishment is driven to kill or threaten anyone who has the bravado to succeed in this endeavor.

I mean, really, folks. If you're going to hate Greer, you're going to have to do better than that.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Quite simply, Greer is a fraud.

He's one of the reasons the UFO community are looked upon as nutcases. Not the only one mind, but his name is one of the first that comes up.

Mastering anti-gravity in 1957? Where is it then? When there would be so much wealth and power to be acquired by its use in the private sector?

Shenanigans.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I am entitled to my opinions, just as you are. So I am shallow in your eyes? Ok, I am totally okay with that.

I don't have to like the guy. Just as you don't have to like my reasons for not liking him. Again, totally ok with that.

Happy Halloween!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
He tugs at his collar too often . . .

I have to admit that I am distracted by that, too.

But I don't think it is a symptom of something we should be concerned about regarding his intentions; I think it's just a mannerism.

Honestly, we the people need to cut people some slack when they're doing what Greer is doing.

What we should be doing is investigating what he says with an open mind. What other information do we have from other sources regarding documents in the vault at the United States Naval Research Laboratory? Who else is blowing the whistle on what we know about gravity control? What other evidence do we have?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join