It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BBC just published this article....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

If you're asking me personally, Cobaltic...

I don't believe there was an altercation..
I believe TB is being made an example of to anti-establishment conspiracists like myself...
I believe there is an alphabet spaghetti group involved...
I'm inclined to suggest the guy isn't even gay...

With that being said...

I've been highly delusional in the past...
I've also been right on the money when it comes to their games.

I trust my instinct on this one.

We all have 2 choices here, to either take TB's side of the story as fact or to dispute it. We can all only go on our own interpretation of an individual in a certain enviroment.

Everything else is personal belief and speclation.

That the general opinion is on the side of TB based on what we know of him is a good start.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Brit... You are a cherished member here, and for as little as it helps you have my support... Amongst many here who know you to be an honest, well spoken, and above all a gentleman, I too stand behind you. Right behind you, breathing all uncomfortablely on the nape of your neck.... Too soon? Hahahaha!

Please know(alas I know you already do) that false accusers and charlatans are Amongst the worst of this world. Those who seek gain by the slander and destruction of an honorable man have a special place waiting for them. And while the stress of the situation may cause you uneasiness and loss of sleep you can gain some solace in the knowing that they will never rest. Truth has a way of keeping festering wounds open, it will eat away at them until they make it right. Now don't relish the revenge and be open to forgiveness, as your accusers should forgive you for any future right crosses that should land on their jaws. It will not undue the damage done to your family. You are a good honest man and that will shine through in the end... Don't let them win, don't give them an ounce of energy even if it is hate you'll fell better in the end!!

You got this! No problem..

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Just to play Devil's Advocate here....

So this incident happened 2013... who's to say TrueBrit hasn't been posting "pro equality" and "pro LGBT" posts on here to back up his claim and add weight to the argument that he ISN'T homophobic? Using ATS as a tool for his defense?

Just sayin'. Are there any posts by TrueBrit pre-2013 in support of gay folk? If there isn't... well, that casts doubt on TrueBrits motives for posting on this forum.

Had to lol at the "I'm a little tea-pot" gesture, though - comical!

edit on 29-10-2015 by socketdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
chin up old man, im sure the communities both that you work in and that you share your personality and wit will come, a champion for you in this hour.

'Your recent editorial on 'Why gay gestured are discrimination', you go on to paint a personal acquaintance of mine, Peter Edwards, whom I know full well to be an advocate of LGBTQ+ and any other downtrodden peoples rights. I fully expect an editorial addressing these woefully incorrect statements and an apology for sullying a good man's name in the pursuit of lazy journalism and a quick buck.' sent to the Big Bellend Club

all the hope, luck and pure balls i can offer you, friend.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Perhaps this guy Tim is an Ambulance chaser taking his opportunity to gain attention and more and I would hazard a guess that he has a history of similar houndings..

Here is an example from today's news (( goo.gl... )) I have read of others that try to achieve similar outcomes .

TB shame your legal advise was lacking and the system apparatus has not highlighted the fraud.. I wish you well Sir and hope you can weather this storm upon your path.. Peace.
TB do a google or more in-depth search of the Tim guy I have had a quick look but it is only reported as a poor Gay guy called Tim . Or PM me his surname and I will discreetly check his history..

edit on 29 10 2015 by skywatcher44 because: Missed an r

edit on 29 10 2015 by skywatcher44 because: Added

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: socketdude

For the last four or five years now, I have been supportive of a friend of mine, who is transgendered. For the last three or four years, another friend, a buddy of my sisters, has been going the same way, and I have offered support for them as well, providing a place to crash when that individuals parents kicked them out, because they themselves were transphobic/homophobic.

For the last ten years, I have been very good friends with a female who came out as lesbian two years after we met. Her friends, who come from a wide selection of sexualities and genders, never feel uncomfortable in my company, because I make no judgement upon them, because I know I am not worthy to do so. When its late, and there are no other bars open, myself and some straight mates of mine, sometimes go down to a bar frequented by homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgender persons. We get on with everyone, we chat to folk, we have no quarrels with the other patrons, just because we do not share some sexual preferences with them. We are human first, and that is something that I have taken very seriously my whole life.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
"TrueBrit" is also an interesting choice of screen-name for someone in full support of equality.

What's a "True Brit" anyway? A white, male/female with a cockney accent? I suppose, those other "Untrue Brits" are those with brown skin and turbans?

This isn't off topic, it's just an interesting observation and analysis into the thinking of someone calling themselves a "True Brit". Reading between the lines, someone calling themselves a "True Brit" must surely believe there are "untrue brits"? -- people that are undeserving of having the "British" title? No?

I may be wrong in this analysis, but still, interesting choice of username, Sir.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Embrace it brother no such thing as bad advertising ive read your post on here for years .....but now i know you own
a shop.
But shhhhh welcome to liberal media dont say what you feel.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Buddy I'm in east anglia
If that's close enough for you, ANY assistance that I can lend is yours for the taking
bed, bread or meat head I'm here

Edit to add
I've now read the article, I'm like 2 hours away in the country side. And if indeed that is your photo,then you'll understand the significance of the country side and these oh so few months
edit on 29/10/2015 by AlphaPred because: Added ......why do you think??

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

There are vile vindictive people in society and your character is a galaxy away from this. I am shocked that it has happened to you of all people.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Just stop.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I know Brit would never ask, but could we all make an effort to respond to the bbc on their website following the links and provide testimonial to these absurd claims?

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
If I'm honest, I do believe it's a stitch up though.

Seems an awful lot of effort to do this just for £7.5k though?

Seems the goal was to ruin TrueBrit, his family and his business.

You must have done something "the man" didn't like.

Next time just be a good little sheep and the Sheppard will look after you, keep you safe - so long as you continue to provide him with his meat and wool.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I'm sure it's nothing about money, and even as a lefty let's admit, a fight for gay rights automatically garners a response, and I personally am sure this is a 'we are keeping an eye on you' response, from whom I know not.

not usually one to jump to automatic 'ultraconspiracy' mode, but it is well documented our governments have buildings full of internet operatives.
edit on 29/10/2015 by Learningman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Learningman

If you all want to make a real effort in helping TrueBrit -- why not set up a "Go fund me" page and raise the money for the £7.5k he had to pay out... not including court fee's.

He'll need at least £10k.

Come on ATS! Let's all gather as a community and pay off TrueBrits costs!!! Wooo!! Community spirit! Let's see what ATS is REALLY made of.....

Here's the link to set up a FREE go fund me page:

SOMEONE PLEASE SET UP A GO FUND ME FOR TRUEBRIT

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I think that this is a fine idea! Those unsure of TrueBrits charachter need not pay, those who are may! May have to be careful not to run afoul of ATS's terms and conds, and I'd be happy to give £10 to the fund. (cause I'm skint, not because I dont believe TB)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Learningman
I know Brit would never ask, but could we all make an effort to respond to the bbc on their website following the links and provide testimonial to these absurd claims?

I've already made a complaint to BBC Newswatch about this.

If enough of us complain we can turn the tide a little in TrueBrit's favour maybe.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

I would say bravo but I cant, It's the decent thing to do. Lets hope others follow suit, god knows he's enough buds on here and I'd wager those who disagree with him like I often do would want to help him too.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Learningman

I'll donate £30 (legit) if someone sets it up... I just wish to remain anonymous, so not setting it up myself.

There! TrueBrit - you've got £40 already bro.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Its hard, I don't know what can be done, but if I where you perhaps a gofundme campaign, if that works goin to the highest appellation levels, expose yourself all you can, in every opportunity show who you are, push your view, write a book worst thing you could do its stay quiet

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join