It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researching MIB's and Mothman. Now being followed.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
So I've recently been researching the astonishing and extremely bizarre phenomenon of "Men in Black" and Mothman. There is apparently a link between these two subjects.

Some of my research has involved the famous John Keel - probably the most famous Mothman researcher. A lot of his speeches about these topics are still available to watch up on YouTube and I highly recommend them.

Unfortunately, He died of a heart attack a few years ago but his family occasionally finds old sketches, hand-written notes and testimony of Mothman witnesses. They then post that material up on John's old Fortean website.

For example, one witness described a bizarre encounter with men in black. John keel took the woman's phone receiver apart and found a strange wooden object inside. His family recently posted photos of the object along with some of johns old writings on the topic.

Really bizarre and fascinating stuff...

So my research has been ongoing for about 3 months or so.

Before I get into why I think I'm being followed I want to convey that I'm not one to normally be 'paranoid'. I'm a family man that works very hard and I work on a military installation here in Alaska. I still haven't told my family about this incident out of fear of what they might think.

Last night I left my work at about 745pm to drive home (another late night at work). 2 nights before on the trip home I felt like someone was watching me but I couldn't really tell if anyone was following me at the time.

So last night I was a little on edge about the drive home just wondering what would happen.

The drive is about 9 miles. About halfway I stopped at a convenience store to buy a couple things. While I was in my car a white truck pulled up next to my car.

There was a younger blonde guy in the truck just sitting there but I didn't think much of it. When I came back out of the store I noticed the guy was watching me but pretending to look at his phone.

I figured it was just a coincidence but I took a mental note. It appeared he never got out of his truck. Something didn't seem right and I felt like something was wrong.

I then stopped at the dump a block away to clean out my car which I should probably do more often.. I then got back into the main road but this guy was right behind me in the same white GMC pickup (this area has street lights).

I stayed going the speed limit and this guy basically trailed me for the next 3 or 4 miles.

At this point I felt uncomfortable so I decided to turn off and act like my house was on a different road - Just to see what would happen.

Plus, if I was being followed I didn't want the person following me all the way home.

So I slammed on the brakes and turned left thinking I was probably just making a big deal out of nothing.

This guy in the white truck slammed on his brakes and started backing up to follow me. I came around a bend going 20 or so when I lost sight of him and Then I hit the gas. This back road met back up with the main road at a different spot. So I got back on the main road and started driving the speed limit again.

At this point I was weirded out but the guy in the white gmc truck was gone.

In the final mile to my house this guy passed me going the other direction. When I passed him he slammed on his brakes again. There was no mistaking the vehicle it was definitely him in his older white gmc with extended cab.

I sped out of there and got home before this guy could follow me again.

This has never happened to me before and I'm really not sure what to make of it. This is the first time I've told anyone about it. But Ive posted here for years and felt this was a good place to tell my story.

In my moth man research I've come across researchers of ufo's and mothman being followed and sometimes even visited at their homes by MIB's that don't even seem human. In one instance, a lady from point pleasant was warned to stop her research into ufo's. When she didn't, she ended up disappearing.

John keel talked about this woman in some of his books and excerpts because of the nature of how she disappeared.

I don't know for sure if there's a link in my case but It does seem strange that this would happen to me now - of all times - while I'm researching these topics in depth.

I'm open to ideas on what this could have been though.

Have any of you been followed before Like this? And could there really be a link to my research?

I can also say that my personal computer has been hacked before while I was researching a similar topic. (2013).It happened right in front of me as if they wanted me to see it. and I have proof of this event to this day including screenshots.

The only files these people were interested in involved my research into a bizarre photo of unknown aircraft in google earth. I believe that thread still exists somewhere on ATS.

They even left the Files open on my desktop when they left.

They had these files open in an Internet explorer toolbar that they somehow were able to use like a browser independent of the browser, itself.

Mouse moving around by itself... Blatant and obvious intrusion event. I did save screenshots of this event, what they had open and screenshots of all involved ip addresses for future reference- Though I doubt they would lead to anything useful...

The funny part was when I complained about being hacked to my ISP and the folks at AVG antivirus.

Apparently there's no way for anyone to help when this kind of thing happens. Everyone just looks the other way.

-ChriS
edit on 29-10-2015 by BlasteR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BlasteR

Care to share what these sensitive "connections" in your research are?

Also, while I believe what you are saying, I do believe that you are likely taking it totally out of context. Unless you are a household name celebrity, why would the...I assume US Gov., track you down and intimidate you based on a bit of research on things that are at best, myths?

This would be much more believable and interesting if you could share what you believe "they" don't want you to share. Outside of that, this is just a really bad Halloween story.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

It is absolutely possible you are on a surveillance list

Government cares a great deal about paranormal and extraterrestrial

If they could weaponise ghosts too, they would

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

The MIB's travel in black Suburbans or Yukons, not white pick-up trucks. Sounds to me like you somehow inadvertently aggravated a youngster who decided to follow you home and do you harm. So you were wise to ditch his tail, giving him pause for thought.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Should you be followed,tracked or ghosted,I am quite sure that you would never know.

I doubt any secet service personnel are so haplessly incompetent as you describe,therefore you may be taking things out of context.

Please keep us posted should anything else happen,I've always been interested in....unusual things.

Stay safe.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Hi BlasteR,
I dunno... that trip home definitely sounds like he was deliberately tailing you and didn't seem to care that it was obvious.
Is there some other reason you might be being followed by what sounds like an amateur?
When you go home tonight, I would stop at the store again and try to get a picture if he is there. Maybe even ask him what he wants (lol) but that might be dangerous.
Your research sounds interesting, but it seems unlikely that you would be tagged for something that others can find on the net also.. unless, are you connecting dots that no one has put together yet?
Be safe!

haha--me an erik had the same thoughts
edit on 29-10-2015 by Starcrossd because: acknowledged erik

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Massive chance that you are deluded or becoming ill - Probably not Men In Black.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
It's soo much easier to put a GPS on your vehicle and sit at a nice desk tracking you. Dig around under your vehicle and check the battery for new wires to power a device. Some are self contained some not.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The best part of waking up isn't folgers in your cup...
It's the crazies on the forum. Lol.

Thanks for the morning laugh.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Why even follow?

To do what? find out where one lives?

I'm sure government agencies that do actually carry out surveillance can run plates and get all the information needed.

I just don't get these people that think they're being tailed for what amounts for nothing... researching Mothman and MIB? People have written books on these subjects, have sites dedicated to these subjects. Unless someone's got some huge new information on it, why would anyone be interested in someone researching something that someone else has already done??

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I was stationed where the OP works, strange things happen up there...

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

I was stationed where the OP works, strange things happen up there…

For instance…?

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I'm sure government agencies that do actually carry out surveillance can run plates and get all the information needed.

Agreed. Its not the installation he works at. OP should tell base security someone is following him…

(get a license plate?)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
I was stationed where the OP works, strange things happen up there...

OK. Then that is the answer to this situation.

Except I have the nagging thought that the white-trucked guy may have only been after a wallet.

Convenience stores are likely places for such crimes to happen.

In my many decades of dealing with the concepts surrounding UFOs and strange phenomena, I've found that when a person is drawn too strongly to the more weird aspects (as I have been at an earlier time), they need to take a step back, look at the facts and redirect crazy theories into more substantial ones. Unfortunately, coming aware of the official conspiracy does tend to cause about everything to be suspect even when there is no direct connection.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
What interesting stories to be researching!

I do think that the government does follow and watch it's citizens, some much more than others. I also think it is possible that it is NOT the government but some other group with interest in that area.

Take pictures!!! Nothing beats a picture. Snap a pic of the truck and if you can a pic of the guy driving. Be careful!!! No matter what is going on you need to be careful. If this is a totally innocent situation then you have just picked a random guy to start tracking so he may be freaking out that YOU are the MIB! I know it sounds crazy but it could easily happen (or be made to happen).

*I live in WV and have been to Pt Pleasant many times. The hotel on the river is a paranormal hunter's dream come true!!!*

edit on 10/29/2015 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
We're you using your work computers to do any of this research? If so it could ha e something to do with that. With that being said it seems highly unlikely that reading Web forums and watching readily available YouTube clips will get you a visit from will Smith just saying.

Now using your military computer to access less than credible websites could be cause for concern by the government as ot could lead to unwanted intrusions into their system.

I believe that you were probably hacked due to your research into ufos as the nature and location of your job could possibly give you access to information thst "they" might not want to get out.

If this was a visit from the vaunted mib or other alphabet agency it was obviously meant as a scare tactic and not an attempt at survalience, normal tails generally involve two or more blend in vehicles as to be able to follow and still not take the same turns every time as you. So lighting up the brakes to follow you isn't something you would expect to see in a normal tail.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Why aren't you guys who are getting followed confronting this person?

First and last time I was followed - for 3 miles - I pulled over in front of the car blocking him in, got out and approached the window, a guy in plain clothes wound his window down....

Copper, followed me for driving like a tosser - not a man in black.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I would be more worried about being followed because I worked at a military installation honestly, you should definitely mention that to security. Very shady people in the world today. Good luck and don't let the paranoia impede your progress.
edit on 29-10-2015 by Jonjonj because: installation not base

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Unfortunately, the more interest one takes in the paranormal then the more the paranormal will take an interest in you. The more weird and bizarre things will become until you find yourself about to lose your mind.

Next time something like that happens may I suggest speaking the name of Jesus aloud and see what happens. Just try it.

P.S. The government and aliens (demons), etc work hand in hand.

Check out The Facade and it'll give you more of an insight by Michael S. Heiser
edit on 29/10/15 by ccseagull because: added last line

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
We're you using your work computers to do any of this research? If so it could ha e something to do with that. With that being said it seems highly unlikely that reading Web forums and watching readily available YouTube clips will get you a visit from will Smith just saying.

Now using your military computer to access less than credible websites could be cause for concern by the government as ot could lead to unwanted intrusions into their system.

my thoughts exactly. do you do any of your research using the computers on your base? if so then you might have your answer right there.

i know someone who was in the Navy and they got into some serious trouble looking at some anti-bush website during his presidency. they dealt with the issue pretty quick and pretty severely. so if youre using military computers you can be sure that every site and move you make is being recorded and monitored.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join