It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researching MIB's and Mothman. Now being followed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ericthedoubter
a reply to: BlasteR

Should you be followed,tracked or ghosted,I am quite sure that you would never know.

I doubt any secet service personnel are so haplessly incompetent as you describe,therefore you may be taking things out of context.

Please keep us posted should anything else happen,I've always been interested in....unusual things.

Stay safe.

---

Secret Service doesn't do this sort of Person-of-Interest followup unless
it has something to do directly with a threat to another Secret Service
member or to the President or his immediate staff. They also only deal
with Department of the Treasury matters and monetary anti-counterfeiting
operations.

Following you around would USUALLY be assigned to a local FBI office
member, but if necessary it could go to a local Office of Naval Intelligence
or Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Agency (AFISRA)
or SOMETIMES the Defense Intelligence Agency or NSA.

I have also heard of local sheriffs being requested to assign
a local police officer to do a tail upon which the local
sheriff is given a cover story of YOU being investigated
as a possible local drug mule or some BATF regulation
violator. They just send back your daily itinerary
and a daily activities report to an email address
supplied by the requesting agency.

Have some fun with them! Scan the local
FBI, BATF or Police frequencies to get
your relayed daily itinerary report.

The code names given tell which agency
requested the info. I have encrypted
radios which can send/receive MilSpec
communications and the channel
numbers I get also tell me which
agency did the request.

There's a whole list of channel numbers
specific agencies TEND to use for their
comms!

I could if I wanted to ... "guess" ...
the encryption keys of the higher-end
agencies crypto-radios to actually
listen IN on their convos, but the
Feds, FCC and Mil-Agencies tend
to frown upon that sort of
action. ;-) :-)

In your situation, it's a difficult call
and if you're in Alaska, there are all
sorts of NSA, NRO, NorthCom and
other installations which are sensitive
in nature and where your investigations
might tend to tread heavily upon on a
restricted area geography-wise.

I can only tell you things what I would do
but that's kinda not a fair comparison.
We're faaaar more experienced AND we
have MUCH better equipment and software
than they do, so if needed we COULD just
sic a rad-hardened long-range micro-drone
on em and track'em back to base!

Kinda fun to do!

Anyways, I find it hard to believe it's Aliens in Alaska!
It's MORE LIKELY you're treading on cover stories used
for restricted access to sensitive areas of inquiry
be it geographic or subject matter-wise.

DO REMEMBER this is a government who
spent 20 Million Dollars+ on Remote Viewing
during Projects Grill Flame and Project Star Gate
during the 1960's and 1970's and 1980's

You would VERY SURPRISED at the areas of inquiry
which are regarded as sensitive within local and
foreign Intelligence Circles!

Sorry! but the Draco-Reptoid Grey Alien Bases have
all moved from Denali to South Texas and Arizona to
take advantage of the MUCH warmer climates there!
edit on 2015/10/29 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
In history since the 50's there has been a pattern of MIB surveillance and harassment happening to researchers of the UFO phenomenon. No if and, or buts about that.
Some of these cases can be googled and discover for yourselves.

A Dr. Hopkins was doing abduction research and had an MIB call him acting like another researcher, and asked to talk to him in person, and the Doctor agreed and the guy hung up, then was at his door within one minute.

www.thenightsky.org...

Read the story above.
These things still happen to people who learn things they aren't supposed to know, and research into things some agency unknown doesn't want you to research.

Sometimes people who get video or pictures of certain UFO's begin experiencing surveillance and then MIB's come to inquire, and a guy in California had this happen, and they delivered an IRS summons to him to show up with his tax info at a local IRS office. They left his work, and when he went to see where they went, there was no one around.
He went to the IRS office and an MIB looking dude was there and told him thanks for coming, but he could go now

When he got home he found it had been a ruse to get him away from his home, and all his VHS videos had been gone through, but they didn't find the tape that he had hidden elsewhere.

Lots of people have been "disappeared" for not complying with their demands.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar
Sounds like Jehova's Witnesses.
They show up like that at my parents house, and we live in the woods a half mile down a gravel driveway.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Read the story above.

You know...this is weird - I immediately thought about Lovecraft's - Herbert West: Reanimator after reading that....

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: mikell

Why even follow?

To do what? find out where one lives?

I'm sure government agencies that do actually carry out surveillance can run plates and get all the information needed.

I just don't get these people that think they're being tailed for what amounts for nothing... researching Mothman and MIB? People have written books on these subjects, have sites dedicated to these subjects. Unless someone's got some huge new information on it, why would anyone be interested in someone researching something that someone else has already done??

During MKUltra and associated projects members of the CIA told one particular patient their codename and then proceeded to leave references to that codename in letters and graffiti after that person had left the program. I'm not saying that's the case here, but following someone to make them look crazy seems amazingly effective and it's the same MO.

Side note: BlasteR has been around a while on ATS. Its not like I've audited all posts ever by the person, but I usually recall when a person acts 'full banana.' I don't recall anything particularly banana related.
edit on 29-10-2015 by Pinke because: No bananas

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BlasteR
OK I must say that I am now starting to wonder. You started this tread at 6:30 this morning and have not checked back in. I hope it is simply because we will have to wait until 6:30 tomorrow because you are waiting to see how your ride home goes.

Hoping that all is well!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinke

He sounds more rightfully cautious about it, than omg they be following me. Considering I get worried when cars make like three or four the turns I make, any vehicle doing as he described would evacuate some fecal matter.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

You know I have been following this thread since first thing this morning and I hadn't even noticed the lack of activity by BlasteR . I hope he was just getting a good night's sleep and doing work stuff lol. Thanks for pointing it out though it's something to keep an eye on if and when he comes back.

I wonder if there is any one overly familiar with him from on here that would be able to notice a change in his posting habits and styles.... takes off tin foil hat

I will be waiting to see where this rabbit hole leads..

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Above all other paranormal and extraterrestrial phenomenon, I too have been drawn to Mothman above all others. I'm curious to know exactly what websites/articles you've been reading which lead to your strange encounter?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ccseagull
a reply to: BlasteRNext time something like that happens may I suggest speaking the name of Jesus aloud and see what happens. Just try it.

So, you actually suggest that he starts swearing? Never thought to see the day .. a religous person actually wants somebody to swear ..

Seriously: your advice might help. But only if the person firmly believes in Jesus. If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster you may need to yell "Meat balls! Meat balls!". Another great trick is to become angry, and demand the entity to disappear. Whatever it is that is there, it exists because you are afraid. Loose the fear and it will disappear.

P.S. The government and aliens (demons), etc work hand in hand.

Oh, here we go again. "The government" is not some solid uniform entity that is "against us". Actually, they are just people too. If you are afraid of people, you should be afraid of "The government". Loose the fear and "the Government" will disappear and you suddenly will see it as it is: a bunch of ordiinary folks. The "daemons" are mostly in our heads.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Has the op been back to the thread since the initial post? I can see that the story has caused quite the debate between members but it would be nice if the op put up the screenshots of the hack and would share some of the information that he has on the mothman/MIB connection. All we have so far is a story, not that I am saying that this is false but you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet. Just hoping this is a real story and not some work of fiction.
edit on 30-10-2015 by sosobad because: Goddamn autocorrect

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
Has the op been back to the thread since the initial post? I can see that the story has caused quite the debate between members but it would be nice if the op put up the screenshots of the hack and would share some of the information that he has on the mothman/MIB connection. All we have so far is a story, not that I am saying that this is false but you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet. Just hoping this is a real story and not some work of fiction.

Same thing happened with the Dutch guy. Pitched his story about the haunted forest and never returned......

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

originally posted by: sosobad

Same thing happened with the Dutch guy. Pitched his story about the haunted forest and never returned......

It's thing like this that make me view these stories initially with suspicion, the op didn't even reply to the first few people that posted back and has a post history that is sparse, last post july this year and then dec 2012 was the next one after that. I would like the story to have an element of truth to it but I am reserving my judgement until something more impressive than a story is posted.
edit on 30-10-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Good way to troll if you ask me..

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: EA006

Good way to troll if you ask me..

Indeed. I'll be honest I had little background info on mothman so I checked out the curious tale.

You know it sounds like this creature is a genetic experiment or something from a different timeline.....

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Post history can be erratic, just take a look at mine i come and I go I lurk and I post. I'm not saying he isn't trolling but sometimes life just keeps you away.

And honestly that's an awful long con just for no real payout I mean only 4 pages and a few flags.....
edit on 30-10-2015 by crimsongod21 because: edit typos

Ok well this is more damning for him apparently he has been on today but is currently offline so he was here but with no update and or replies..... hmmmm

basic stats

joind on: Sep, 01 2007

applause received: 28

member posts: 1,933

member threads: 45

member flags: 181

member stars: 1,151

ave. flags per thread: 4.02

ave. stars per post: 0.6

ave. threads per day: 0.02

ave. posts per day: 0.65

WATS score: 12

member karma: 10

edit on 30-10-2015 by crimsongod21 because: add content

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21

Post history can be erratic, just take a look at mine i come and I go I lurk and I post. I'm not saying he isn't trolling but sometimes life just keeps you away.

And honestly that's an awful long con just for no real payout I mean only 4 pages and a few flags.....

As I said I would actually like this to be true, not in the sense of that person being in danger but to have some serious conspiracy to chew on. But why go through the bother of making this post and then not answering anyone that followed up, their replies were only about 10min after. Why post and run? In regards as to why this could be a hoax, people like attention may it be in public or anonymous boards like this or to quote The Dark Knight "some men just want to watch the world burn" as in look how many fools believe my story.... Not that I am saying this poster is like that but so far all that's here is a neat story.

ETA Yeah why log in today and reply to no one? Looking likely this was an attention grab. Sad if true, the story was written quite well. Ah well....
edit on 30-10-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21
Thanks for the update. I have been watching to see if he popped up. I was really hoping that we would see an update if he noticed anything else.

*BTW - Sweet tattoo in your avatar!

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I'm leaning towards attention too now
The world is crazy enough without make belief

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I get why people do it I just don't understand why he would stick around for so long before going to troll land, despite the fact that he did log on at some point today without comment here I will still reserve judgment for the time being there is a slim possibility that something has happened making him unable to comment. For now it is a waiting game, does anyone have access to his local paper? Might be worth an eye to see if any mysterious deaths or disappearances happen to any military men up there....

Martin75 thank you I am rather fond of it myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join