It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost inventions and suppressed technology

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Several inventions have been lost over time, but in some cases its alleged that new technologies that were unwanted by high powered persons, has been successfully suppressed in order to keep a financial monopoly on the field in which the technology was going to advance. The inventions range from purely alleged, to confirmed existence.

edit on 29-10-2015 by Telepathy3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Is there a chance you could summarize your findings (inventions, etc) for those who have difficulty steaming media.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Dumbed down
Kept stupid
Lied to outright
Enslaved
Robbed of a greater existence
Made to need
Kept angry but afraid

These things and so much more is being kept from you and I this is the sad truth of things...

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

Well there's several different inventions that are outlined in the above videos. Theres probably much you can find to read about these, but one that is famous was genius inventor Nikola Tesla's free energy invention project that got shut down apparently after his investor found the energy source wouldn't be profitable. Another I can name is the "sloot digital coding system" that was never able to be marketed before it's inventor died, as well as the alleged "cold fusion" technology. Of course I'll warn you that, just like any other controversial topic, initial searches on these things may find wrong information or someone's speculation or lack of facts etc

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
As soon as I saw Free Energy I stopped caring.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

? Alright..

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telepathy3

? Alright..

Free Energy = Scam

Over Unity does not exist.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
As soon as I saw Free Energy I stopped caring.

Obviously not enough - you cared enough to pass comment. Weird.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

And not enough to look at the content further. The content was no longer interesting, only trying to prevent the gullible from being scammed. Why is that weird? Should the norm be to sit back and smile as people get scammed? I find that weird.

Who am I to stop you, feel free to go buy the Keshe free energy device for only $800 (mandatory "donation" included)
edit on 29-10-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I still don't know what you really mean when saying free energy is always a scam. There's several other inventions stated in the second video that is outside the free energy capabilities topic

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

And not enough to look at the content further. The content was no longer interesting, only trying to prevent the gullible from being scammed. Why is that weird? Should the norm be to sit back and smile as people get scammed? I find that weird.

Who am I to stop you, feel free to go buy the Keshe free energy device for only $800 (mandatory "donation" included)

Oh thank you! For your philanthropic generosity to stop by and warn, and save everyone from being scammed,,,. LOL

And for the fine example of Arrogance meets Ego!

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I still don't know what you really mean when saying free energy is always a scam. There's several other inventions stated in the second video that is outside the free energy capabilities topic

Posting obvious scams removed credibility.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Oh thank you! For your philanthropic generosity to stop by and warn, and save everyone from being scammed,,,. LOL

Sorry the world does not work how you want it to. Free Energy = Scam. Welcome to prove me wrong, good luck.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Alrighty then

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Ha, all you have to do is look at the roll out of all the new tech that has recently hit the airwave, even reported here on ATS. 90% of the new swag was invented/discovered 40-100 years ago, but either repressed, called hoaxes or pseudo science quackery, and those lucky scientists were either silenced, one way or another, or ousted from their field of work and study, or lost major funding. Its happening right now. The same "wonderful" tech debuting today is using the identical principle and blueprint of yesteryear. But now all of a sudden the science is sound and viable? How dense is the public? Nevermind, no need to ask......

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Sorry the world does not work how you want it to. Free Energy = Scam. Welcome to prove me wrong, good luck.

orly? Confident are we? What do I get from you if I prove you wrong? A cookie?

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta

orly? Confident are we? What do I get from you if I prove you wrong? A cookie?

A trillion dollar empire.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

So, proof?

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Do you mind saying what you mean when claiming free energy is a scam. Are you saying that free energy can't be created, or are your saying that It can but the people who would own it wouldn't let it be free..

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Do you mind saying what you mean when claiming free energy is a scam. Are you saying that few energy can't be created, or are your saying that It can but the people who would own it wouldn't let it be free..
I am saying it's impossible. Can't be done. Free energy is magic, not science. Free energy is getting out more than you put in. Can not happen.

There are real energy breakthroughs, some that most of us will see. We will get more energy for less. We can get closer to 100% efficiency. You can not get more than 100%.

Free energy is the equivalent of starting with an 8oz cup of water, and quenching the thirst of every human being for eternity. In fact, if you start with 8oz, you will end up losing some and drink less than 8oz (evaporation for example). If I told you I can provide fluids for eternity to all humans with 8oz of water you would shake your head and walk away ... it's a scam.
edit on 29-10-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join