It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost inventions and suppressed technology

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: trifecta

So, proof?

For someone who doesn't allow his (or her) mind to remotely entertain the notion of extracting energy from the vacuum, doesn't recognise the billions of years old energy systems that power our Solar systems and Atoms, and continue to power the engines of creation, and will continue to power those engines of creation for billions of years to come...you sure have a lot to say about something you claim to detest.

Methinks you doth protest too much matey.

But thanks for bringing us the breaking and unknown information that some Human beings are fraudulent and attempt to part people with their money by lying to us...how would we ever manage to obtain that startling insight without you continually teaching us that there are bad people out there!

We are not children...we know there are scammers in every field of Human endeavour.

In financial systems scammers are in operation daily...are all financial systems corrupt and fraudulent?
In religious circles there are many scammers and frauds...are all religious circles scams and frauds?
In government circles there are frauds and scammers...is every government fraudulent?

The list goes on and on of course..the question remains..is evidence of fraud in a particular area, proof that the entire area is fraudulent? No, of course it doesn't prove anything of the kind..despite how much you claim it does and wish it would.

Thank you for your warnings about scammers...as rational adults with free will and common sense, i don't require you to speak for me.

edit on 29 10 2015 by MysterX because: added text

edit on 29 10 2015 by MysterX because: typos

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

Nikola Tesla's free energy invention project that got shut down apparently after his investor found the energy source wouldn't be profitable.

Not that the power was "unprofitable." Westinghouse told Tesla that he couldn't put a meter on the power so he stopped funding..

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

I think that if Tesla's energy systems had operated as they have been theorised to, the profit would have been astronomically massive and beneficial..but to the Human species as a whole and not to one Man or organisation.

Which is why it was prevented apparently..selfish greed, as per usual.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telepathy3
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

? Alright..

Free Energy = Scam

Over Unity does not exist.

I have to point this out, Free energy does not mean perpetual motion device but rather a method of tapping the readily available energy that is all around us, not just man made radio signals but there is ambien radio frequency energy everywhere created by stars and even atom's themselves as they oscilate, ever heard of the hydrogen band.

Though we have not been able to (or have we) harvest it as a potential power source there is also constant sub atomic fluctuation and below that which is known as zero point energy or as another pointed out Vacuum energy but until someone creates a method of harvesting only one potential polarity of that potential energy then we can still not yet tap into it (at least as far as we the general public know).

Other sources of free energy include the idea of tapping into the earths own magnetosphere using superconductors, the method would require huge polar facilitys or facilitys closer to the earths surface at the poles imagine giant superconducting coils to tap the ambient EMF and higher in the atmosphere toward the equator (where it would be hardest to tap it) but we could in theory power every home on the planet and all our industry by harvesting this energy using the natural inductive magnetosphere of the planet and this could be converted using alternators or into microwave energy system's for beaming around the planet to citys etc.

Before we put Tesla down remember he undoubtedly had a far higher IQ than most people alive today, he was a genius whose understanding of electricity was almost intuitive and even today some of his patents are classified or have mysteriously vanished leaving only rumours of some thing's he was working on, as for cracking the earth in half with a frequency generator well that is quite possible but as far as we know the energy required would be huge.

If all the money that has been spent on Nuclear power had been spent on tapping geothermal energy, wave energy and solar energy, creating superconductors and wireless energy transfer (directed micro wave energy is both more directional with less scatter and ambient radio polution and less lossy in that it retain's more energy in it's transfer than you may think with the only real problems being the conversion process itself).

AC power lines radiate high energy electron's which strike the ground and other solid objects were they interact with the atomic structures and cause the release of X-Ray particles as well as other radiation, these particles have been linked to potential sources of cancer and leukemia also the AC current itself creates an oscillating and unnatural magnetic field and though we are not consciously aware of it many forms of life are magnetic sensitive so you have to ask can that also cause potential problems.

Direct current is relatively safe, less high energy electrons are released though it suffer's from capacitive impedance over long power lines meaning the line's effectively charge up like a capacitor and can then no longer conduct energy which is a problem AC overcomes but at what expense to the environment, Microwave energy transfer is an even ecologically viable alternative then to AC over long power lines.

edit on 29-10-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: Telepathy3

Nikola Tesla's free energy invention project that got shut down apparently after his investor found the energy source wouldn't be profitable.

Not that the power was "unprofitable." Westinghouse told Tesla that he couldn't put a meter on the power so he stopped funding..

Funding was stopped because wires worked better not as much energy loss to grounding out simple physics. Tesla was a very smart man but he was not good at looking at practicalities. Also the same reason he died broke he wasted a lot of time on things that just were not markatable. And there's a lot he is given credit for that never happened like the death ray. He was convinced you could stream electricity in a beam he didn't understand electricity it was still new.Today we have electron guns but I think his idea of its lethality was incredibly wrong. Physics taught us how electrons work it was well beyond the understanding at that time.
edit on 10/29/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX
Very, very true. WE ARE living on and in the biggest generator, the world and the universe. WE do not have to put in anything, do anything, what we HAVE to do is find a way to tap that energy. No matter what anybody says or thinks differently IT IS THERE.
All you hear is over unity this over unity that, IT IS NOT OVER UNITY. It is free power to be tapped and used no matter where in the universe you are. And believe me that is the "fuel" that will take us to the stars, because it's everywhere you don't have to take any fuel with you so that takes the weight of fuel out of the equation for space travel. You "draw " fuel off the universe as you travel.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FromRussiaWithLove

I designed a solar collector that a child could make, but nobody cares.
It gets around needing to make a parabolic dish in a novel way.
search google for "Who needs parabolics", if you care that is!

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: MysterX
Very, very true. WE ARE living on and in the biggest generator, the world and the universe. WE do not have to put in anything, do anything, what we HAVE to do is find a way to tap that energy. No matter what anybody says or thinks differently IT IS THERE.
All you hear is over unity this over unity that, IT IS NOT OVER UNITY. It is free power to be tapped and used no matter where in the universe you are. And believe me that is the "fuel" that will take us to the stars, because it's everywhere you don't have to take any fuel with you so that takes the weight of fuel out of the equation for space travel. You "draw " fuel off the universe as you travel.

Mistake one energy isn't created it's there or its not. You can have potential energy in say a gallon of gas burning hydrocarbons. Or sunlight using solar. But the potential energy has to be there and a source has to be there. You just can't get free energy. And no you can't just grab it and not take a fuel source with you. You can find an efficient way to store energy like using anti matter there is no such thing as getting more energy out of any device then you put in to it.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Esarman

I designed a solar collector that a child could make, but nobody cares.

Well, unfortunately, I'm not a child but I'm going to go see what that's about anyways, thanks.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

there is no such thing as getting more energy out of any device then you put in to it.

There are many who would disagree with you. Energy from the Vacuum and whatnot.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

There are many who would disagree with you. Energy from the Vacuum and whatnot

Yet none of those people have been able to demonstrate that "energy from a vacuum"!

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Many ancient structures were built in very specific locations free energy circumnavigated the globe, the buildings are all still mostly here sure hardware is missing but this does not negate the truth behind them...

Ever wonder why these ancient sites all align?

Did you even know they did?

I'll add a bit more information, the earth itself generates a perpetual power source which these sites once utilized coincidently human cycle at this same rate...
not only did these sites provide power they also spread a lot of good vibrations so to speak that were so powerful that it tuned our ancestors DNA sure our DNA is always fixing itself but back then it was optimized one of the benifits besides increased mental abilities was incredibly longevity...

But yea your not supposed to know that and most won't believe me anyway...
edit on 29-10-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Word

edit on 29-10-2015 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FromRussiaWithLove

As soon as I saw Free Energy I stopped caring.

Well solar is free

Water turbines are free

Gravity pumps are free

Why you have problem with free

Did free punch you in the face at local pub

Solar is free? How do I get free solar energy to power my house?

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Sorry the world does not work how you want it to. Free Energy = Scam. Welcome to prove me wrong, good luck.

The issue isn't free energy, its how much they charge us for batteries, light bulbs and gasoline. The "scam" is making these things so they wear out rather than last longer.

Far better argument than the government is hiding over unity and unlimited free energy devices.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebuckets
Getting out more than you are putting probably cant happen, but since the universe has a virtually unlimited potential of energy for us, it really is free. I mean the sun is free, i[]go buy a solar panel and get free energy, its as simple as that.

So it's free, as long as you pay for it? Wait, I am confused. It's like saying my car runs for free, I just need to buy the gas and it works!

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

For someone who doesn't allow his (or her) mind to remotely entertain the notion of extracting energy from the vacuum, doesn't recognise the billions of years old energy systems that power our Solar systems and Atoms, and continue to power the engines of creation, and will continue to power those engines of creation for billions of years to come...you sure have a lot to say about something you claim to detest.

Methinks you doth protest too much matey.

Maybe if you actually read you would not have so many problems. Can you show me where I said you can't extract energy from the vacuum?

The problem is you, and your lack of comprehension. I don't protest too much, you understand too little.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

That's like calling everything free energy. Isn't that what nuclear and coal does, taps into an existing fuel source? How is tapping into ambient energy any different? That's not free energy, it's simply a different source. I have no problem with that. It is not "free" under any definition, including cost, as it will still cost money.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

there is no such thing as getting more energy out of any device then you put in to it.

There are many who would disagree with you. Energy from the Vacuum and whatnot.

You can't get energy from the vacuum unless the energy is there. So no, no one disagrees, he is right even if energy can be obtained from the vacuum.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Many ancient structures were built in very specific locations free energy circumnavigated the globe, the buildings are all still mostly here sure hardware is missing but this does not negate the truth behind them...

Ever wonder why these ancient sites all align?

Did you even know they did?

I'll add a bit more information, the earth itself generates a perpetual power source which these sites once utilized coincidently human cycle at this same rate...
not only did these sites provide power they also spread a lot of good vibrations so to speak that were so powerful that it tuned our ancestors DNA sure our DNA is always fixing itself but back then it was optimized one of the benifits besides increased mental abilities was incredibly longevity...

But yea your not supposed to know that and most won't believe me anyway...

Most certainly shouldn't believe you, as none of what you just wrote has any basis whatsoever in reality.
edit on 10/29/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

a reply to: LABTECH767

That's like calling everything free energy. Isn't that what nuclear and coal does, taps into an existing fuel source? How is tapping into ambient energy any different? That's not free energy, it's simply a different source. I have no problem with that. It is not "free" under any definition, including cost, as it will still cost money.

Of course it would cost a hell of a lot of money to implement and to maintain in the long run but unlike Nuclear you don't have to clean radiation and bury the waste deep underground for half a million years, unlike fossil fuel you don't have to extract it or deal with pollutants and once in place the energy would become freely available with only the maintainance to take into consideration, in effect this type of tapping is actually energy harvesting and you are not paying for the energy at all only the mechanism to harvest it with no fuel extraction or waiste disposal costs.

The energy is Free as you are not exchanging fuel for power but rather tapping into the already existing ambient energy.

Now just to lighten the mood with a what if,

So what would a superconducting city with a central generator or energy conversion hub based on magnetic inductance probably look like, well likely it would be built in a series of concentric circles and here is why,.

Despite inductive capacitance over a long streight line of cable or even a long streight line of superconductor this is not how it would be transfered if you had a central direct magnetic conversion dynamo like field generator that out put a standing magnetic field in one direction.

So the central complex were the energy was converted back into magnetic energy would cause an induction in surrounding supercoducing ring's with no breaks though an opening in the rings would be permitted as long as the energy could be allowed to cross that gap by powering something at that break.

Along these ring's home's and business would harved and tap into the electrical flow of energy in series, more rings for more supply and higher voltage etc but all feeding off the same magnetic generation complex with the higher energy draining industry closer to the centre of the city for increased current in the shorter ring and therefore the power source and the lower energy homes on the outer most superconducting ring mains were the current would be lower and safer, this is a city that runs using superconducting induction transferance of energy in DC form that is/was delivered from a central magnetic field generator which is either supplied in situ such as Geothermal, Solar or one that recieves is energy from a microwave conversion process with it being sent to it from further afield were it is harvested elsewhere.

Sounds awfully like the model of the mythical atlantis does'nt it, with its temple (power station) powered by hot and cold springs driving it's generator and probably built in an age long forgotten and used by savages whom had forgotten everything nad made did not even built it so did not even know what they had in this hypothetical legendery city.

The walls of copper and oricalcum in the legendery city would provide a form electrical conductor (not a superconductor though) that would recieve a direct current flow through magnetic inductance just like the city I suggest, the outer rings further away being larger and having a lower current but a higher voltage by being much more massive than the inner ring's to harvest the magnetic energy and this would not cause harm to the biological entitys that called it home.

Of course had an atlantis type city been real it would likely have only been one of many such structures in a civilization that had not developed or had stopped using AC electricity for there energy requirement's.

Now trivia and what if's aside back to my point, it is not free in the sense of getting it for nothing like I say and there is always a cost but it would be totally sustainable and non polluting with the cost only in the initial development and build and then the ongoing maintainance so in essence maybe I would call it a fuel free energy harvesting as it is NOT energy production it is energy conversion and harvesting (Arguably all forms of energy are just this but in this case you are harvesting something already in a usable energy form).

And if that does not fulfill the criteria of this thread then I don't know what does.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join