It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia just announced that it is sending humans to the moon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: itanosam
Well, two things.

1. The Moon albino human ETs won't allow it.

2. United States has never been to the Moon either.
i.imgur.com...

What movie was that from?

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

“NASA is still seeking to develop technology to safeguard humans for spaceflight into radiation-laden space within and beyond the Van Allen Radiation belts, and the protection provided by our magnetosphere.”

“Until that technology is available, our exploits into space will continue to be well below the beginning of radiation belts so intense, Van Allen called them a SEA of DEADLY RADIATION. What we know from the effects of radiation on Earth teaches us that Apollo was nothing more than mere FANTASY.”

aetherforce.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Heh some may read this and think "it's going to take the Russians until 2029 before a manned mission to the moon is accomplished" and so then find it easier to disbelieve that America actually went there so long ago...

But that's all right by America and Canada see because that's what they want you to think...
We are not supposed to know that there are bases on the moon that heavy mining had been taking place for so very long that future resources for tech not even introduced has already been well stockpiled for a future monopoly...
And we are certainly not supposed to know of all the information and technology from our own distant past which has also been collected from a rather old mother ship...

The simple mind is most proud and quite delusional well satisfied with believing the lie, most unaware of old ability once a master over creation well beyond the limits of today which for now are considered to be boundaries...

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Are you talking about Apollo 20?

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

No I'm talking about Warner Von braun leaving nasa and the real space program with illuminati backing...
it really started with the army they went first that's also not common knowledge neither is the fact they were helped by being brought there by others...
NASA was just a face like Armstrong not saying he wasn't well skilled just saying he was part of the illusion although he was rewarded with much greater missions and discoveries...
What's more I'm saying Canada is also a leader in space exploration and I will go further by saying Canada leads the way in all fields of tech discovery and development including computers...

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Are you Canadian by any chance?

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Your wide eyes fail you...
the fact I am has always been present in my avatar...
While I am proud to be Canadian this fact has no bearing on what I stated if that's what you are attempting to portray with your question...
You may deem your powers of perception to be all seeing, but I say you only see what you are allowed to see...

edit on 29-10-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I'm on myphone so can't see your profile details. It was just a wild guess...

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

There is apparently a reason the manned missions (or any missions) to the moon were ended.

It will be interesting to see how this pans out.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

And that unsourced snippet is from a website with articles on 'the ether', the much debunked 'ever burning lamps', 'how and why homeopathy works' and 'how to break archon programming.'

Nobody of sound mind would regard this as anything but laughable.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

We just had a talk about this

Russia HAS to send people to the moon because China WILL

This is a race

Matter of pride

Russia doesn't really care about the moon, this is just competition

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

Only just been reading some of your earlier work.... and now this!!

Thanks for the hard work.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
From www.evawaseerst.be...

Chinese or Russian manned moon landings?

Shortly said: They will only happen with permission of the real rulers of this world.

We don’t update our site like we should do, because we have other things in mind, and our belief will find its way. We hope.

Anyway: Don’t talk us about the Chinese or Russians who will take over world space program. They act and speak like American presidents in the past (and present). 'In a few years we will be walking on the moon’. Or: ‘In ten years we will have a moonbase’. Those words we heard so many times before.

But when time goes by: ‘We are in the middle of a financial crisis, our moon landing program cannot go on’.

After a boom there always comes a crisis. During a boom you make a promise you know you cannot hold. So during a crisis you recall that promise. Simple but efficient. People have other things in mind than a moon landing in the middle of a financial crisis.

By the way: There are some Chinese and Russians too that belong to the real rulers of this world. Meanwhile some NASA leaders, presidents, and some media are no more than (mostly innocent) hoax spreaders. They are out of real business.

The great media are those of the great leaders, please think about that.

Besides, did you notice how far Chinese December 2013 lunar unmanned mission landed from American sites? .

There will be more promises to come about manned missions to the moon. Americans, Europeans, Chinese Russians ... will make those promises. But there will be as much manned missions to be canceled. Guess why.

(By the way we don't exclude that someday parts of the moon will be cleaned up and declared 'safe for moonbase'. Fifty or sixty years should have been enough to clean up what we are not allowed to see. Or should be enough to make the right compromises. But it's a mystery why after two generations no man nor woman walked on the moon again. It's hidden in humans genes: every generation tries to do better than the previous. Why the same doesn’t count for the manned moonlandings. You may guess again. Maybe your guess is better than ours, but with all strange things we putted together in our site we have our doubts about that.)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
World should be building an infrastructure like Interstate Roads between earth, moon, asteroid belt, maybe Mars, rather than just sending humans to locations. This infrastructure would be there to support Businesses in mining and resource gathering.

Make space valuable and the exploration of it will happen.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
They will need to design, build and test one of these.

Orion

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Can we decide who goes? How many do they have room for? I know a few people who'd be more useful on the moon.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Unlike the USA, Russia isn't hell-bent on dominating the world militarily, economically, or politically. It's more about domestic growth and cooperation with other world powers and even smaller nations.

As such, I have confidence in their plans and endeavours. NASA has to really struggle for its budget and approvals from the Senate, while the Russian space agency gets very good support from the government, as well as popular support.

Anyway, here's the graphic showing the four-launch plan for the Moon: www.facebook.com...

A rough translation of the text that goes with the image is:

Organization of Russian manned flight to the Moon will require four launches of carrier rockets of heavy class "Angara - A5V," said the head of RKK "Energy" Vladimir Solntsev.

"We propose to implement the four-launch scheme for the initial phase of the flight to the Moon, - he said. - Subsequently, as we gain experience, we will probably move on to super-heavy launch vehicle.

Speaking of the new manned spacecraft develloped by the corporation, which is designed for the flight to the Moon, Solntsev said : "Our new ship is fully based on the Russian element base. All components of the ship will be completely Russian-made."

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

Are there any new heavy lift launchers in the Russian or Chinese lunar exploration programs?
edit on 10/30/2015 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I can't find my original post on this subject... but awhile back (in some Apollo thread) I made the argument that Russia would send a woman/women crew to circumnavigate the moon for propaganda value. No doubt, the Chinese government is thinking the exact same thing.

Russia tests first all-female space crew for potential moon mission
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Hmmm... I'm on my phone,and know all about you now...

I didn't think it was possible at first, but now I know you are actually stupid enough to think the Chinese make the processors for your planes and missiles...

Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join