It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus AND Mary were GAY and practising, says the Bible

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Dude. You better hope Jesus and his dad have a good sense of humor. Because you are seriously asking for it. I've heard some really twisted logic to make Jesus gay in the past, but you definitely took it to a whole new level.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: toppsykrets
Ummmm....

........what?!??!

You kind of put yourself in the deep end reading this thread, like I said in your introduction...

"Welcome to crazy!"

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Does it really matter?

If he comes back we can ask him all these questions. I don't know if he will have the time it being the end of the world an' all. Maybe email him a quick agenda before he pops by so he can do some prep?

I don't think Jesus was a virgin when he died, he was half human, and was a teenager. No chance he got to 33 without experiencing the whole of humanity.

I don't really mind what sex it was with. He made some pretty sound statements which I think even logical people would be hard to argue with.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Dude. You better hope Jesus and his dad have a good sense of humor. Because you are seriously asking for it. I've heard some really twisted logic to make Jesus gay in the past, but you definitely took it to a whole new level.
This OP seems sort of blasphemous, I say that because it made me laugh and I'm a Christian. Worse it makes a joke for non Christians to laugh about.
Being gay is what it is, I remain neutral on the subject. I really don't think straight people are less than Lgbt people and that God favors the Lgbt community over everyone else.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat

This OP seems sort of blasphemous, I say that because it made me laugh and I'm a Christian. Worse it makes a joke for non Christians to laugh about.
Being gay is what it is, I remain neutral on the subject. I really don't think straight people are less than Lgbt people and that God favors the Lgbt community over everyone else.

Clearly we were just proven, with absolute certainty, that god is gay. So he definitely favors the LGBT community, they were made in his image after all, so says the great prophet, (ironically named) The Lamb.

I say we start a religion with The Lamb as our leader to guide us through the most complicated questions ever known to man, for he is pure, and knows maths.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

Clearly we were just proven, with absolute certainty, that god is gay. So he definitely favors the LGBT community, they were made in his image after all, so says the great prophet, (ironically named) The Lamb.

I say we start a religion with The Lamb as our leader to guide us through the most complicated questions ever known to man, for he is pure, and knows maths.

I'm just not ready for this true faith as I am a straight person.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

All that is needed is for you to accept that The Lamb will forgive you for being straight, and then and thereafter you shal be a 'practicing gay'

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

TheLamb:

So we get the picture of Jesus walking/acting in a particular way and the others following. It sounds like being gay/mincing to me.

That just really makes me want to hear Randall narrate The Gospel of John.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

All that is needed is for you to accept that The Lamb will forgive you for being straight, and then and thereafter you shal be a 'practicing gay'
To the eternal furnace I must go... so sad I am not to be accepted for my choice is to remain in love with someone the opposite gender.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Hogwash is what it is. However, I think the likely-going-to-hell-do-not-pass-go OP is saying women canot defile women.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i think this may be "thelamb"s first attempt at pure satire.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
How is this post not against the T&C for baiting?

Terrible.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
How is this post not against the T&C for baiting?

Terrible.

It's not baiting if it's sincere.

Of course.... Poe's Law....

without a clear indicator of the author's intent, parodies of extreme views will, to some readers, be indistinguishable from sincere expressions of the parodied views.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I knew you'd either be a troll or trouble the second you tried to claim you were the lamb in a post jumbled with nonsensical numerology.

Your posts become more and more ridiculous by the minute.

As to this post, no Jesus was not gay or he wouldn't call the act of homosexuality an abomination now would he. Let it rest would you.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Did Jesus say that?.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

He's the word, the whole Bible is inspired by it, so yes.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

But "Abomination" in the bible (and those times) simply means that it was an "unnatural action", in this case in reference to a relationship. He never actually spoke against it. So he COULD have just been giving the definition, whilst being gay, without condemning himself.

But, that's besides the point. We all know that Jesus had married a prostitute, Mary Magdalene, and the happy couple had two young children by the time Christ was crucified.
Source

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

But can you quote the Bible with Jesus saying that?.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Nope...

As to this post, no Jesus was not gay or he wouldn't call the act of homosexuality an abomination now would he. Let it rest would you.

never said it once... didn't say a thing about being gay

unless one considers the whole eunuch thing...

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
10/10 will never read again.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join