It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Freaks Out After Alex Jones Storms Headquarters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

A quick Google search on how to get rid of an Alex Jones should sort the problem.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I'm a Carter Kid, but any sight of Nixon gets me all goofy in the mainframe and I spaz bad jokes subconsciously.

edit on 10/24/15 by GENERAL EYES because: clarity edit - i type too darn fast sometimes

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Ngatikiwi

They just use various terror type scenarios as a fear mongering, compliance inducing, freedom reducing steps to a Fascist Totalitarian Fourth Reich Rule....An Orwellian dream for them.

That is corporate AmeriKKKa right now. We need a little more revolution from the folks who are investing in the future....
and not the past...

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

I'm a Carter Kid.

True story: I was a third grade student in 1976 and the teacher asked us all to predict the elections. It was Ford vs Carter in 1976 for all those uneducated youngins.

I grew up in west Michigan and Gerald Ford (Not His Real Name) was from west Michigan and the teacher was stunned when I predicted that Carter would win in '76.

I was watching 60-minutes during the Watergate years and remember asking my mom "Do you think those moon landings are real?"

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Alex Jones is the voice that resonates within our psyche. We know that the Matrix exists but how far do we let the Matrix invade our privacy?

WHERE DO YOU STAND?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Sadly, most people making the biggest racket over this whole Brave New World we've found ourselves in are far more interested in the "Me FIrst" principle than they are of a higher, unified collective of individuals working towards a better future for all humanity.

Seeing how such a large swatch of the "offerings" to the collective online world are of younger generations using technology to self-appreciate and market their respective "wares" - from selfies to softwares - doesn't lead me to believe there are enough higher minded individuals out there with the Greater Good in mind. They all seem to have their individualistic pet projects and to hell with all else.

Not to say this is an exclusive trend - many young persons out there are extremely brilliant when it comes down to the wire, but a lot of their parents are predisposed to thinking the internet is a suitable babysitter because they think of this tech as little more than an interactive television.

So, they're more worried about "selfies and sexting" than they are the very real dangers of unmonitored communications when it comes down to things like Counter-Terrorism. It's not that they aren't informed or able to become informed, it's more that they're too self-possessed to see the Bigger Picture as to how open channel monitoring is a necessary precaution.

That is, until their precious Little Tina or Tommy gets lured out of her home and ends up flying to the M.E. to join a terrorist group because they were indoctrinated online. I mean, really, it's like these people were too busy watching Saved By the Bell to even notice any of the precautionary CyberTech Thrillers warning about the abuses of internet communications in the theatres all through the 80's and 90's until the freakin' Matrix hit the stage with all it's Badass Explosive Keanu Reeve-iness.

Oh sure....then EVERYONE wanted in on the "computer savvy hacker" scene and PC sales went through the roof almost overnight.

The effect media holds on the public consciousness is indeed very strong....and Alex Jones (and any viable media conglomerate worth their salt) knows this.

Sometimes I think Alex fans the flames a bit more with his well meaning stunts and lifting of veils than he does actually wake anyone up entirely, but it's a convoluted mess coming from almost every angle with everyone begging for that internet dime.

The Future is always a work in progress, so to speak.

The bright side is, with advancements in tech, we're seeing advancements in social paradigms - gaming is a mass industry, a good homemade app can provide a nice financial cushion, folks can homeschool and work from home - saving all sorts of resources and so forth....but many are still caught up in the "gee whiz" factor and absolutely oblivious to how Big Brother can actually - in reality - really and ethically love us.

For all too many people out there - the only thing they know of "Big Brother" is from the book or a bad movie....it's hard for people to trust in light of the almost continuous onslaught of bad press.

Eastasia vs Eurasia.
Apple vs Android.
Republicans vs Democrats.
Console vs PC.
People vs Corporations/Government.

We make these games up ourselves out of unconscious habit or primal need.
Hell if I understand why humans like to do that kind of stuff.

edit on 10/24/15 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar, formatting

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hate or love him, you have got to appreciate him for what he's doing.

Way to go Jones.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter
a reply to: Ngatikiwi

They just use various terror type scenarios as a fear mongering, compliance inducing, freedom reducing steps to a Fascist Totalitarian Fourth Reich Rule....An Orwellian dream for them.

That is corporate AmeriKKKa right now. We need a little more revolution from the folks who are investing in the future....
and not the past...

Agreed

Not just America.

The TPPA and the GCSB bills are the start of it here in NZ. Very few people give a toss.
Where the revolution is coming from, my myopic sight can not see. I fear its a forgone conclusion.

Kia Kaha from

"New Zealand, brought to you by Mc Donalds and Sponsored by Google for all your nutritional and A.I needs...".

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

the reason 9-11 happened was because intelligence agencies were not able to connect the dots.

BS. The reason why 9/11 happened is because the sitting President didn't get off his ass and do anything about the warnings we received six months before it happened.

The corporations and governments will conspire (for profit gains) against your personal privacy and it is your individual responsibility to protect your own privacy.

You say we should protect our privacy but claim the government should track our meta data. Make your mind up if the government is tracking you then you have no privacy.

Nah. I moved past the "blame Bush/Cheney" and realized that the problem was systemic. It's never about who is in power... because we could argue the same things about Woodrow Wilson or Harry Truman or JFK or Richard Nixon.

There will always be existential threats. Communists, terrorists, asteroids and aliens. Alex Jones has showed that the latest existential threat is cybersecurity and he has boldy confronted Google for it's hypocrisy.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Although I don't have much time for Alex, that is only because I personally find him loud, arrogant and undiplomatic to the point of reinforcing the MSM meme that all conspiracy theorists are therefore tarred with the same brush.

That being said, I appreciate and enjoy his subject matter vis-a-vis globalists agendas, Bilderberg, CFR and in this instance, Googles clear "do as I say, not as I do" hypocrisy - clearly the policy resultant from having a quintessential asshole as CEO who is in the 0.1% bracket.

The NSA and CIA can data mine my ATS posting history all they like - it still doesn't change my opinion that they should be utterly deconstructed and their puppet masters tried in the ICC for ongoing crimes against humanity including, but not limited to, spying, starting wars and the murder of countless innocents in their pursuit for the soon to be totalitarian New World Order.

The octopus has its tentacles manipulating all facets of global society to this end.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I don't know Alex Jones that well, only seen a few glimpses, and he seems like a freak, great for amusement.

I think he is right to protest, yet I think, like hotheads tend to do, he didn't approach the issue in the most effective way.

If there's a sign outside that you'll be videoed inside, then they are untouchable.

But on the other hand, I had no warning that the OK Google thing on my phone was going to listen in on my conversations, as I have had clear indication that is happening.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Couldn't connect the dots on 9/11? Give me a break. Those dots were connected long before that incident. J. Edgar HOOVER said in order to get away with something make it so diabolical that no one would ever suspect it was true.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Because that is exactly what a cyber-attack entails. DDOS, StuxNet and do you remember when the entire country of Estonia was hacked by Russian mercenary hackers?

You mean all government run covert hacking programs? What the hell dude you are advocating the government spy on us to protect us from their own clandestine programs.

Anything big that happens is being run by clandestine operations, be it whatever government. There is actually very little that isn't approved or instigated or outright carried out by those running the agenda.

Before CISPA et al existed we hear nothing about this, while it's up for Vote suddenly every corporation with a data files on a million+ people is getting hacked and leaked...sure

If it isn't clandestine gov its security contractors doing the old black hand mob extortion racket, reimagined for the new millennium.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Google be like

edit on 10/24/2015 by ~Lucidity because: eeek too big!

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I live on the same rock as your self. I am not fond of mushrooms.

I was speaking to our hacking Angela Merkel, who isn't just anybody.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Alex Jones is the voice that resonates within our psyche. We know that the Matrix exists but how far do we let the Matrix invade our privacy?

WHERE DO YOU STAND?

Alex Jones is a joke - he sold out, he was bought.
He's a shill.

(post by CallYourBluff removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels

WHERE DO YOU STAND?

Alex Jones is a joke - he sold out, he was bought.
He's a shill.

You couldn't be any more wrong.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

WHERE DO YOU STAND?

As soon as Alex Jones starts resonating in my psyche I will have myself committed.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

WHERE DO YOU STAND?

As soon as Alex Jones starts resonating in my psyche I will have myself committed.

I will be right behind you buddy.

Alex Jones and his drones are dross we need to expel from intelligent society. do we really need to bring up his credibility?

He is not the one who should be voicing opinions on how corporations lie and use costumer data. his platform is build on lies and deception of the gullible.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join