It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Freaks Out After Alex Jones Storms Headquarters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Creepy how the young lady attempting to grab Alex's microphone kind of really shows the parallel of the hijacking of the microphone and webcams on home computers....she just reached right out like Alex was just a prop in her personal paradigm of subjective control and not a viable independent entity in any way whatsoever.

Sadly, people like that are all over the place out there....and not confined solely to Google employees.

I agree. In my industry there is a weird concept of CPNI, where it is illegal to share customer proprietary information. Yet, in order to catch hijackers before they fly into buildings we must have unrestricted sharing of that information.

It is a dilemma. But I have faith in humanity, not the machines.
edit on 10/23/2015 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

Should for yourself. Don't should for everyone else.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

You saying that we need an open and transparent internet fly's in the face of your stance then.

You thinking we should be tracked more is the opposite of that, and you would lose all connections to jones with that statement.
But that might not be a horrible thing.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azryael
LOL Alex Jones is my favorite soap opera......popcorn on the couch, on the floor, butter on the remote.....Alex Jones is the new flash gordon.

Poor Google, I don't thin they knew what hit em. HA

I like him..

In your face, sensationalist. Fox News for the conspiracy peeps.
My world would be lesser without an occasional AJ fix.
I would love to do what he does and would, if I wasnt such a spontaneously inarticulate coward.

Go get em AJ

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I don't see anyone 'freaking out' in that video. Lol.
Typical Alex jones - Woman tells him she's going to call the cops then he gets scared and runs outside to continue 'Storming the headquarters' on the pavement. So lame.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

My comment is my opinion and yours is not because...?

I PAY to use the internet so I can't access it freely, can I?

If you think using the internet to educate myself most powerful freedom I have then allow me to educate you to real freedom... The Bill of Rights...You can google it!

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Creepy how the young lady attempting to grab Alex's microphone kind of really shows the parallel of the hijacking of the microphone and webcams on home computers....she just reached right out like Alex was just a prop in her personal paradigm of subjective control and not a viable independent entity in any way whatsoever.

Sadly, people like that are all over the place out there....and not confined solely to Google employees

I guess you didn't pay any attention when the woman said she doesn't work for Google.
(Rolls eyes)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

The woman touched him inappropriately, tried to relieve him of his equipment, then touched him again. That is different than just talking to him.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

If ya learn how to parse data sets correctly, you'll notice that nowhere in my communication did I imply that the young woman in question worked for the aforementioned corporate entity. You inferred that little detail on your own reconnaissance.

*?HUMAN ERROR?*

> 10 PRINT "JACKASS"
> 20 GOTO 10

edit on 10/23/15 by GENERAL EYES because: minor clarification for independent biofeedback

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
General Eyes

My Commodore 64 wants those ip digits your speakin her language.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

If ya learn how to parse data sets correctly, you'll notice that nowhere in my communication did I imply that the young woman in question worked for the aforementioned corporate entity. You inferred that little detail on your own reconnaissance.

*?HUMAN ERROR?*

> 10 PRINT "JACKASS"
> 20 GOTO 10

lol. you rekt him so good on basic. I know my basic and that is a classic burn.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

the reason 9-11 happened was because intelligence agencies were not able to connect the dots.

BS. The reason why 9/11 happened is because the sitting President didn't get off his ass and do anything about the warnings we received six months before it happened.

The corporations and governments will conspire (for profit gains) against your personal privacy and it is your individual responsibility to protect your own privacy.

You say we should protect our privacy but claim the government should track our meta data. Make your mind up if the government is tracking you then you have no privacy.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PaperMetel

I'm currently transmitting binary morse code via synaptic subspace lightspeed telecommunications system and my window is rapidly closing due to the rotation of the small asteroid I'm stuck on. That, and they won't let me touch any "real" hardware anymore since "the incident". Sorry man. This thing is faster than dial-up sometimes but it's also buggy as all get out. I've lost more transmissions over the years to star quadrants they have no business being in in the first place.

Freakin' JYNAX QUAZER 29000's.
*sigh*
I'd give anything for those old school Commie64's.

The upgrades past 2020AD just weren't worth it.

edit on 10/24/15 by GENERAL EYES because: minor transmission glitch fixed

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
edit on 24/10/2015 by Ngatikiwi because: double post

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I've heard a lot of conflicting information in regard to this time of miscommunication over the years....and not from CT'ers exclusively.

It's usually a subject I stray away from for a multitude of reasons, but wasn't there something about a routine exercise being executed somewhere around the 9/11 timeframe that may have been misaligned with the potential terrorist data that created confusion as to what exactly the intelligence was actually talking about?

I'm afraid my mind is horribly fuzzy on this and I'm not about to venture into the 9/11 forum and dig through that steamer trying to find any mention of personal recollections on that type of detail.

Sorry....not trying to butt in or anything, just genuinely curious as to your take on this.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

remember when the entire country of Estonia was hacked by Russian mercenary hackers?

I recall Angela Merkel fuming to learn our NSA was listening in and recording her private cell convos. Do you?

Switching off the internet would result in nothing as something else would quickly replace it.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter

Big Brother gets nervous when little brother watches back

by PAUL JOSEPH WATSON | OCTOBER 23, 2015

GOOGLE FREAKS OUT AFTER ALEX JONES STORMS HEADQUARTERS

I'm feeling a real strong connection with Alex Jones right now. As a 25 year veteran in big telecom his message is striking me right to the core. I can't get into any details of my work but, in my professional opinion, we must have an open internet, openness means transparency, transparency means that the government should track meta data for our security, in fact, the reason 9-11 happened was because intelligence agencies were not able to connect the dots.

The corporations and governments will conspire (for profit gains) against your personal privacy and it is your individual responsibility to protect your own privacy.

We need Neo to sort this out.

Mostly agree except....

Scenario..If I and a team of a..holes wanted to get up to no good, the last thing I would to is co-ordinate said nefarious activities on any device or system that could be monitored or tracked.

You would have to be an absolute idiot to do this. The entire world knows this and Im sure the PTB are aware of this.

Disposable paper and compartmentalization, very few dots to connect..eezy peezy..

IMO these meta-data and surveillance collecting systems and procedures have not been put in place to prevent or prosecute these nefarious activities but for other insidious reasons. Big Brother reasons, Corporate Fascism reasons.

They just use various terror type scenarios as a fear mongering, compliance inducing, freedom reducing steps to a Fascist Totalitarian Fourth Reich Rule....An Orwellian dream for them.

How many terrorist attacks in the last 15 yrs have been foiled by the TSA for example..or any other security system...a few but not many.

Not enough to warrant this continual degradation of our privacy and freedoms.

Spend the money on cancer research, new energy systems, poverty, health etc etc...Stuff that would save hundreds of thousands if not millions of lives.

Then we might develop an improved opinion of Governments and Corporations, an empathic/sympathetic/compassionate system that would lessen the likely-hood of propagating anti-social behavior...

There is little vision in our influencers, they are short term reactionists with an agenda.

We need to stop the fear to be fair again..

Sorry for the rant, Im not picking on you..

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

*sigh*
I'd give anything for those old school Commie64's.

I learned off the TRS-80's.

I've never heard the C-64 referred to as a "Commie64" before. May I ask, Are you a Reagan Republican?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

remember when the entire country of Estonia was hacked by Russian mercenary hackers?

I recall Angela Merkel fuming to learn our NSA was listening in and recording her private cell convos. Do you?

Switching off the internet would result in nothing as something else would quickly replace it.

Tell that to Cyber Admiral Mike Rodgers and Cyber FBI Director James Comey. Cyber attacks can occur at any time, from any direction, for any reason, state-sponsored cyber war, non-state-actor cyber war, so-called "hacktivists", and organized cyber crime syndicates which sell the tool for cyber warfare on the darknet.

What mushroom have have you sleeping under for the last 15 years?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
If you would like to educate yourself about the cybersecurity threat C-Span is a great resource...

www.c-span.org.../hearing-worldwide-cybersecurity-threats

www.c-span.org...

www.c-span.org...

www.dhs.gov...

www.c-span.org...

www.c-span.org...

www.c-span.org...

www.c-span.org...

www.c-span.org...

www.c-span.org...

www.c-span.org...

www.c-span.org...