It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Coughing Fit at Benghazi Hearing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's a classic deflection tactic.

Yes, diverting people away from the facts that this hearing has found nothing new!

except for the newly released emails that is

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

good Annee, the problem with most of our presidents has been the unmatched influence of the publicly discreet wealthy. capitalism, being such a large part of everyday economic life in America, should always be tempered with benefits of such wealth, being spread to those that actually produce it, rather than just the ones that finance it. there are so many studies that have shown that the middle class and poor have been left out of the rising income pool. to change this will take time, and must be done carefully, for unknown consequences to such actions might make the situation worse.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

so.....what is new from them?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

so.....what is new from them?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

It's all good.

As everyone knows here, I'm not "into politics", however I do express my opinion once in a while.

I'm not really on anyone's side. I do read the (what I consider) the facts, and I also read others opinions.

When the time comes to vote. I hope that I will have taken the time to gather the information for me to make a common sense decision.

Thanks for the chat.

And I just wanted to add, that I appreciate the opinion's of other ATS members. I wouldn't be here if I didn't.

edit on 23-10-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
a reply to: Annee

good Annee, the problem with most of our presidents has been the unmatched influence of the publicly discreet wealthy. capitalism, being such a large part of everyday economic life in America, should always be tempered with benefits of such wealth, being spread to those that actually produce it, rather than just the ones that finance it. there are so many studies that have shown that the middle class and poor have been left out of the rising income pool. to change this will take time, and must be done carefully, for unknown consequences to such actions might make the situation worse.

True, but we can only look where we're going - - not where we came from.

What built America? Steel, Industry - - geographic location "Goldilock zone" (all usable land), abundance of minerals, oil, water, etc. - - - which we've raped.

Sorry - - I think that's getting off topic. But, things are not the same - - we have to go Global. We have to look forward.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This from Drudge tonight...

WASH POST COVERS UP HILLARY HYPO
Fri Oct 23 2015 16:41:45 ET

The WASHINGTON POST on Friday declared Hillary Clinton does not suffer from hypothyroidism -- even though her own doctor says she does!

Symptoms of low thyroid function include: Fatigue, hoarseness and impaired memory.

Reporter Phillip Bump, consulting with his own doctor, Philip Weintraub, diagnosed Clinton as having 'normal thyroid function' based on her Benghazi performance.

But Hillary's internist revealed in August how the Dem front-runner's medical conditions 'include hypothyroidism.'

MORE

Clinton takes a daily dose of dried and crushed pig glands for treatment.

Hillary's health was once again in the spotlight during the final hours of the Benghazi hearing on Thursday. A serious coughing fit raised eyebrows, along with slow body movements and labored breathing.

The canidiate claims she was 'meditating' during breaks.

EDITOR'S NOTE: Hillary's internist did not specify if she suffers from Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, a more serious auto-immune disease.

drudgereport.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

She is clearly choking on her lyin' words. Her own consciousness couldn't handle it. This is blatant irony.

On another note: Every 2016 presidential candidate is worse than the first. Pretty pathetic America.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I've heard about these coughing fits can it just be contagious like yawning?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
originally posted by: IAMTAT

The canidiate claims she was 'meditating' during breaks.

"Meditating"

more like scrambling for answers !!

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

OH for God sake!!!!

She knew the answer's to the question's before they were asked

Your a smart fella.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Really? Hillary Clinton coughs and that is what comes out of the Benghazi hearing as important?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Good job, this could show why she was coughing, and it wasn't to be deceptive.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hillary has been smoking to many cigars...

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I have low thyroid.

Went for years without taking meds. Had fatigue and weight gain. No memory loss or coughing.

No other impairment that I was aware of.
edit on 23-10-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
She is choking on her own lies.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
A coughing fit? Really?

Of all the things we could be talking about, we are seriously going to take the time to condemn a woman for having a coughing fit at a hearing?

Is this what we have to focus on since nothing damning again Hillary was found?

Some people need something productive to do with their time.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Really? Hillary Clinton coughs and that is what comes out of the Benghazi hearing as important?

Yes.... Because these conservatives can't appear to have come away empty handed yet again. How many hearings have they pushed for on Benghazi now?
Just grasp at something.... Anything to make it seem like these hearings aren't a complete waste of time.
edit on 23-10-2015 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighDesertPatriot

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Are you just fishing for ANYTHING to make this woman look bad? I mean I really am no fan of Hillary...

Then the rest of your post goes on like you're a smitten fanboy of Hillary. So which is it? Fan, or not a fan?

The lack of cheap shots is not an endorsement of Hillary. It's called being intellectually honest. Bashing her for coughing? She still answered the questions. Maybe if she used it as an excuse to halt all questioning for the day there might be something there.

If you want to slam her, point out what she did wrong. Quote her testimony, use facts from the hearing. Where and how did she screw up?
edit on 23-10-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Are you just fishing for ANYTHING to make this woman look bad? I mean I really am no fan of Hillary

But I'm going to deflect and generally try to make excuses for this lying politician because she's on my team.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join