It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Coughing Fit at Benghazi Hearing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

This is the Hilary Clinton we will see as President of the United States.

If Americans could truly see Hilary being president than we're all #ed. It doesn't bother you her husband was president? Consolidation of power doesn't ring a bell? I'd vote for Palin before Clinton simply because she can at least see Russia from her house. Seems useful right about now.

You don't have to answer the above, they're rhetorical. If even now people don't see the obvious it doesn't matter much any more.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Thank you for your reply.

It is just my opinion. I could go deep down the rabbit hole.... but I try to make things simple.

This thought I have given, doesn't mean I would vote for her. I'm just saying taking this single situation, I thought she did pretty good.

I think it was a good thing for us all to see. No matter what your politic's are. But a damn shame, a waste of money and time.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Are you just fishing for ANYTHING to make this woman look bad? I mean I really am no fan of Hillary, but man you and other Conservatives appear to want to rag on her for everything. Never mind that after even this most recent Benghazi hearing, nothing new was found. Never mind that this hearing was a failure (I don't see you making threads on that particular point), but because she had a coughing fit at some point during the ELEVEN hours she was testifying that somehow is something to celebrate and deride her over?

Why not just make a thread titled: "Hillary is ugly. Star and flag me if you agree."? Because that's how informative I found your OP here. Just pettiness and S&F hunting disguised to make it seem like you are making an argument.

rag on her?.....they out and out hate Hillary, this assembly of republican goons implied for the entire 11 hours, that she was directly responsible for the deaths in Benghazi. even after being told how this went down, NOT ONCE did they blame the terrorists, in 11 hours, NOT ONCE.....they are pieces of dog crap....

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
She's probably coughing at the thought of how much time and money is being wasted on all these hearings.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

One of two things are happening here -

Either she is choking on the lies and bs that she is spouting or and this is more likely the spirits of those who she let die are choking her from beyond the grave.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

So that makes it ok to make random threads highlighting some non-issue about her? Say what you want about her and her policies, but dammit at least be intellectually honest about what your problems are. Deriding someone because they had the AUDACITY to cough during an eleven hour interrogation is just petty, no matter WHO it is you are talking about.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Are you just fishing for ANYTHING to make this woman look bad? I mean I really am no fan of Hillary, but man you and other Conservatives appear to want to rag on her for everything. Never mind that after even this most recent Benghazi hearing, nothing new was found. Never mind that this hearing was a failure (I don't see you making threads on that particular point), but because she had a coughing fit at some point during the ELEVEN hours she was testifying that somehow is something to celebrate and deride her over?

Why not just make a thread titled: "Hillary is ugly. Star and flag me if you agree."? Because that's how informative I found your OP here. Just pettiness and S&F hunting disguised to make it seem like you are making an argument.

Let them. The more they rag on her and the more they nitpick the BETTER Hillary looks. They're actually doing Hillary a huge favor and helping her win public opinion.

If the GOP and their supporters really wanted to hurt Hillary, they'd find/use solid evidence to bring her up on charges and put her to trial. There's no way she could continue her campaign if she was embroiled in a legal battle.

This makes me wonder if the GOP is even in on this whole thing -- as both parties are pretty much in cahoots these days. I wonder if this is nothing more than a targeted attack on Hillary to get more people to like her.

I know lots of registered Democrats who don't like her. It's going to take something for even the people in her own party to warm up to her in order for her to win. This might be it. Hillary may already have been picked and agreed to by both parties.

But yeah -- go ahead Republicans, the more you attack her the better she looks.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I think the woman is a pig.

But, they didn't lay a glove on her.

She has to now BS the FBI....That is not as easy.

Especially, if the FBI recover all of her deleted emails.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

BREAKING THIS JUST IN

HILLARY BREAKS A FART!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah.....this thread is kinda scrapping the bottom of the barrel dont ya think?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighDesertPatriot

Are you just fishing for ANYTHING to make this woman look bad? I mean I really am no fan of Hillary...

Then the rest of your post goes on like you're a smitten fanboy of Hillary. So which is it? Fan, or not a fan?

The way Xue goess on and on and on about every little thing hillary does I think he has a little crush on her hehehe

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Yea... Maybe you are right... I should really stop getting my hopes up that other people will have the same standards of intellectual integrity that I do.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I think the woman is a pig.

But, they didn't lay a glove on her.

She has to now BS the FBI....That is not as easy.

Especially, if the FBI recover all of her deleted emails.

Naw. The FBI is still busy looking for these missing millions...

In 2007, when Congress asked the Bush administration for emails surrounding the firing of eights U.S. attorneys, Attorney General Alberto Gonzales revealed that many of the emails requested could not be produced because they were sent on a non-government email server. The officials had used the private domain gwb43.com, a server run by the Republican National Committee. Two years later, it was revealed that potentially 22 million emails were deleted, which was considered by some to be a violation of the Presidential Records Act.

edit on 10/23/2015 by ~Lucidity because: too much space!

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

It is just my opinion. I could go deep down the rabbit hole.... but I try to make things simple.

This thought I have given, doesn't mean I would vote for her. I'm just saying taking this single situation, I thought she did pretty good.

I think it was a good thing for us all to see. No matter what your politic's are. But a damn shame, a waste of money and time.

why not vote for her?....because the right-wingers have constantly trashed her on ATS?....she was the wife of bill Clinton for 8 years in the white house...she was a senator, as well as the secretary of state....she has more governmental experience than any other of the candidates on the republican side.....what? do you want Trump?....a billionaire megalomaniac that somehow thinks he can run the U.S. like he does his business? guess what republicans, IT'S NOT THE SAME THING!! .....80 % of republicans in Iowa think that 300 to 400 years of slavery, is worse than healthcare for millions who didn't have it?....are you kidding me?...these moronic people are the same that will vote for a republican presidential candidate in the primaries.....to me, it's the republican candidates that have to show they would be capable of governing ALL THE PEOPLE of this country. and the insane things that come out of their mouths doesn't even pass the "smell test"

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: imitator

If she can lie without blinking an eye, why would she need to cough?

It's a classic deflection tactic.

Very effective because supporters get to feel the sympathy.

And threads like this make people who don't like her empathize with her. Your plot backfires.

The GOP plot backfired all the way around I think. I have no love for the woman and I don't personally know a lot of people who do BUT she remained fairly unflappable through an 11 hour marathon of grilling and badgering by Republicans. How well would any of the GOP candidates have stood up to it? I can imagine Donald Trump having a meltdown before the first hour was up.

What's really telling is that while MSNBC and CNN continued to broadcast the hearing live, Fox News — who should have been in their glory as the official cable news outlet of the GOP — stopped broadcasting it at the 5:00 break and instead had their gaggle of GOP-friendly personalities and pundits discuss the hearing in an effort to preserve some modicum of propaganda value for the GOP.
edit on 2015-10-23 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

When Biden said "he wasn't running unless Hilary didn't have a chance" and than came out just before the hearing to say he was out, was a foreshadow to how this was going to go. He already knew, this was all worked out behind closed doors, Clinton gets a pass and catapults to Democratic ticket. Meanwhile the let the talking hair piece take the GOP ticket and easy win for their new Muppetress.

BRILLIANT! Long live politics.
edit on 23-10-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

why not vote for her?....because the right-wingers have constantly trashed her on ATS?....she was the wife of bill Clinton for 8 years in the white house...she was a senator, as well as the secretary of state....she has more governmental experience than any other of the candidates on the republican side.....what? do you want Trump?....a billionaire megalomaniac that somehow thinks he can run the U.S. like he does his business? guess what republicans, IT'S NOT THE SAME THING!! .....80 % of republicans in Iowa think that 300 to 400 years of slavery, is worse than healthcare for millions who didn't have it?....are you kidding me?...these moronic people are the same that will vote for a republican presidential candidate in the primaries.....to me, it's the republican candidates that have to show they would be capable of governing ALL THE PEOPLE of this country. and the insane things that come out of their mouths doesn't even pass the "smell test"

What's sad is Americans accepting their "choice" they are "given". Personally, I'd rather stab myself in the eye with a rusty screwdriver than having to endure either of them. Which incidentally, is something they could easily work out for me.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

why not vote for her?......she was the wife of bill Clinton for 8 years in the white house...she was a senator, as well as the secretary of state..
Disastrous Secretary of State too busy lining her own
pockets with Billions from using State secret information to trade
donations for guns, weapons, chemical weapons, military equipment.

The Clinton-led State Department also authorized $151 billion of separate Pentagon-brokered deals for 16 of the countries that donated to the Clinton Foundation

www.ibtimes.com...

edit on 23-10-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: butcherguy

I am going to start backing Hillary for POTUS.
I figure if she has my support, a lot of other people will drop her like a hot turd.

Yeah that's not a bad idea !!

GO Hillary !!

Since I'm her Doppelganger maybe I should join you!

I get bad coughing fits at the worst moments.

Only problem, I don't sound like her, but I could
when she reverts to her fake southern accent
I can mimic that one pretty well.

There are plenty of people on ATS who hate
me with a purple passion and no matter what
I say they feel compelled to go the opposite way.

Even if the subject is as innocuous as
kittens and puppies.

This could be fun, ha ha.

I could call my support conservative christian doppelgangers
for Hillary!
We can have coughing fits as our cheer and theme!
And sell stick on under eye bags with go Hillary written on them,
and sell stick on hanging wrinkle necks with, we love Hillary on them.

Damn it's weird how you seem obsessed with telling everyone how you apparently resemble her.
I've seen you do it on other Hillary related threads.
No one cares!
Damn weird!

I think it is great that I am willing to admit I'm old, fat and ugly, don't you?

You'd think I'd love her because of that,
but I don't. She has a core personality
disorder that is toxic.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The GOP plot backfired all the way around I think. I have no love for the woman and I don't personally know a lot of people who do BUT she remained fairly unflappable through an 11 hour marathon of grilling and badgering by Republicans. How well would any of the GOP candidates have stood up to it? I can imagine Donald Trump having a meltdown before the first hour was up.

I don't think anything backfired, the GOP just put a spot light on a marathon lier.... What did you expect from from her, the truth?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

You raise some interesting points.

Why not vote for her? Well, I for one don't care to have "business as usual" for the next eight years. "Experience" in her case means she plays the same games everybody else does. Does that apply only to her? Nope. But I wouldn't exactly say it's something in her favor.

Governing all the people? She couldn't govern Bill's zipper, so I don't have much faith in her ability to govern much else.
edit on 23-10-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join