It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Coughing Fit at Benghazi Hearing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

This makes me wonder if the GOP is even in on this whole thing -- as both parties are pretty much in cahoots these days. I wonder if this is nothing more than a targeted attack on Hillary to get more people to like her.

IMO the DNC and the GOP are just tools used by the controlling Oligopolies to not only get their candidates in place but to make the gov't dependant on them.

The GOP, DNC, and the MSM which are all controlled by big money and Oligopolies dictate our government and policies not the politicians.

It would be dumb for multibillion dollar industries to not invest on both the GOP and the DNC. That is why they like super pacs and elections that cost half a billion dollars to run, because it makes the politicians dependent on them.

The fact is that all email communications are monitored at the infrastructure level and despite Hillaries email server having been crashed wiped or burned would not have mattered. Those emails were never lost yet the GOP doesn't even mention any of that.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Hi jimmy,

I didn't say I wouldn't vote for her. I agree with you.

Sometimes the term KISS, just fits. Too much information can be as dangerous as too little.

Hope ya,ll are having a good day.

I just got my septic tank cleaned out. It's nice to know there's alot less Sh# around here. LOL!!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Those emails were never lost yet the GOP doesn't even mention any of that.

Right on bro.... they hardly mentioned anything about the emails through the whole mess, except at the end with Jim Jordan in which was a joke... only to hear Hillary repeat lies about her private email account.

Totally staged.....

edit on 23-10-2015 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Well, I for one don't care to have "business as usual" for the next eight years.

And my question is always: "How do you get from there to where you want to go"?

Who can actually get you to where you want to go?

Remembering they first have to get elected.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Well, I for one don't care to have "business as usual" for the next eight years.

Understand that. Which is why I said it doesn't apply to her and her alone.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If I was there I would have run over and given her a huge slap on the back followed by a prolonged engagement in the heimlich maneuver....Ace Ventura style.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: interupt42

Those emails were never lost yet the GOP doesn't even mention any of that.

Right on bro.... they hardly mentioned anything about the emails through the whole mess, except at the end with Jim Jordan in which was a joke... only to hear Hillary repeat lies about her private email account.

Totally staged.....

Yes.

As we can plainly see, our beloved media creatures are currently 'vetting' her, to become POTUS.
Nothing to see, see? Clean as kleenex.

They are pretty worried about backlash which they alone cannot stem. They need a political buddy, and efficacy matters. She is as greasy as a sausage, and her closets are like an underground mine full of exploitative zionist treasure.
Her chief task will be to identify the american people who are 'crazy', and I think we know the rest.

Like Anderson Cooper stated, during the SH skit: Should these 'conspiracy theorists' (read: anyone who doubts the media), who are sitting in Mom's basements, and using the internet to reach out to others just like themselves even be allowed to be heard from?

Glad I was paying attention at that moment, because I stayed far from the media reports, as soon as they began to lie. I just happened to walk by CNN while we still had a connection. And my ears began to sting and burn, and I looked up, and it was him.

CMU anyone? As in everywhere?

I won't waste time searching for this gaff. I saw it and it is burned in my head like it is burned in the sky. Mister Vanderbilt is still alive and on the screen, still placing us in shackles, because we are under zionist siege for world domination, and it is easier to call me mad than to find proof of this slip, and it's malevolence. I am all but certain his words were removed, down the 'ol memory hole.

Read, understand this:

They are Going for the One; and his Bride, is going to get it in the ass with both barrels.
Nuts deep. He will be bound and gagged and allowed a front row seat. In every home, on every device, everywhere.

Why? Because this is what they need in order to secure the world, to suit their nefarious greed.
And nobody worry too much, because while this show may be unpleasant, at least you'll be handed some OPM (other person's money) to afford the cable feed and latest dog collar tracking electronic garb, because they are busy laying a bloshevik backbeat to this mess just to make it slide down a little easier. Hillary is also making noises here and there about 'wealth redistribution'. You know. Set a number, say three mill, and start talking about the demographics, the disparity between that number and the poverty line etc….and promises to make everyone rich, every one gets a trophy and so on. This 'redistribution' ethos must be spread far and wide, deeply engrained, because in it, as in any form of confiscation, comes terror, bolshevik terror. This sort of control is the heart of bolshevism, and they know it. She knows it. And they don't care that everyone gets shafted save for the 'government', because it is the world to their hearts. It is their everything. There is no God, remember, comrades?

Note the slobbering hands down tone of the dem debates, if you can stomach it. I will guess that no one's discussing reining in gov, or flat and fair taxation, or sensible things such as taxing by how much one spends over and above a percentage of your earnings or by considering any number of instantly sensible plans?

Free vodka for everyone. But you don't get anything else. Probably the repubs wanna take away herbal medicine, who can say when no matter who is (s)elected, Charles (Manson) is, in fact, in Charge?

We also know that
They are not responsible for your pet if your pet is not curbed, during house raids.

God bless America. They never had it so good.

Now it's down to one man. This is the man who gave us Obama.

Will David Geffen consent?
Or has he been passed over?

I really have to wonder about this.

Vote for Hillary: The devil you know.
Or maybe vote for the devil you think you know.

And curb your dog at all times.

# 526
edit on 23-10-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Understand that. Which is why I said it doesn't apply to her and her alone.

Thanks. Demands require solutions.

Drives me crazy that posters "shout out" their wants/desires/demands - - - but never any realistic concept of how to make it happen.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Those coughs are nervous coughs. All those defending her even if claiming not to like her... you know it's because of conservative dislike. Just

edit on 23-10-2015 by Dystopian7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Dystopian7

And you know this how?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
After watching the republicans at the hearing, I now understand why our country is screwed up and nothing is being done to fix it.

Can we grill these idiots and have them explain why they won't do anything to improve America for the average citizen.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
She is evil we all know that, but after some members of the gop stated that this was a witch hunt, youd think gop fans would understand whats going on here.

Wasting more tax dollars for another round of clowns asking questions. Cough cough.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Nope. Next up on the gameplan is 10 more hearings about Hillary Clinton then 5 about Planned Parenthood. Then let's throw in one for Climategate for old times sake. Then we start over. There's just no TIME to investigate the Republicans for not catering to the people and engaging in witch hunts. After all, they are too busy carrying out witch hunts.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
a reply to: jimmyx

Hi jimmy,

I didn't say I wouldn't vote for her. I agree with you.

Sometimes the term KISS, just fits. Too much information can be as dangerous as too little.

Hope ya,ll are having a good day.

I just got my septic tank cleaned out. It's nice to know there's alot less Sh# around here. LOL!!!!

sorry, crappiecat....I think I'm one of the few defenders on here for Hillary, and part of a larger group that support democrats...I get tired of both misinformation, and out and out lies by the right....the "dots with no connection" crowd, along with those that parrot untruths constantly, reminds me of the thematic points of chapter 6 titled "war propaganda" in the book Mein Kampf.....and being honest about it, I'm also aware of it's use by the liberal side of the aisle....critical thought, in the study of facts, as well as opinions from both sides, leads to a much more complete understanding of what is trying to be conveyed. far from being a master at this wordplay, the basics are pretty easy to understand.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
I think I'm one of the few defenders on here for Hillary, and part of a larger group that support democrats...I get tired of both misinformation, and out and out lies by the right....the "dots with no connection" crowd, along with those that parrot untruths constantly, reminds me of the thematic points of chapter 6 titled "war propaganda" in the book Mein Kampf.....and being honest about it, I'm also aware of it's use by the liberal side of the aisle....critical thought, in the study of facts, as well as opinions from both sides, leads to a much more complete understanding of what is trying to be conveyed. far from being a master at this wordplay, the basics are pretty easy to understand.

Hey! I support Hillary as a legitimate, serious contender - - who I believe is the most qualified for the position of President of the USA.

That does not mean I support her politics. I am not a Democrat. I'm still researching.

But, yeah! I'm sick of the unfounded attacks and lies.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: roadgravel

Nope. Next up on the gameplan is 10 more hearings about Hillary Clinton then 5 about Planned Parenthood. Then let's throw in one for Climategate for old times sake. Then we start over. There's just no TIME to investigate the Republicans for not catering to the people and engaging in witch hunts. After all, they are too busy carrying out witch hunts.

I agree...I watched most of this 11 hour..."murder trial of Hillary" being interrogated by republican prosecutors on the right. they made it sound as if she personally went to Benghazi and killed those 4 Americans all by herself. I thought a few of them were going to start foaming at the mouth.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's a classic deflection tactic.

Yes, diverting people away from the facts that this hearing has found nothing new!

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hillary is a disgusting vile politician (I think I'm being redundant). Anything she says or does should be viewed with skepticism and scorn.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Hillary is a disgusting vile politician (I think I'm being redundant). Anything she says or does should be viewed with skepticism and scorn.

So, you've decided she's wrong before she even says anything.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So, you've decided she's wrong before she even says anything.

Look, I know you like her. I think that's weird, but whatever. I don't. She has nothing in her history that would redeem herself in my eyes. There is absolutely nothing you can say or do that will change my opinion on Hillary Clinton.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join