It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Coughing Fit at Benghazi Hearing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hillary, while "testifying" at the Congressional hearing broke out into a coughing frenzy as Congressman Elijah Cummings was "addressing" the issues.

Nothing new with her because she has used this very effective tactic before.

I guess she needed "a minute or two" to get her story in order !!

Do people *REALLY* want her to be President?

And right on que, Congressman Elijah Cummings (one of my personal favorites) puts on the "oh-so-concerned" act to try and further the deflections.

Hillary Clinton stumbled at the Benghazi hearing today on Capitol Hill. As the hearing moved well past its tenth hour, Clinton had a serious coughing fit that prevented her momentarily from being able to speak.

Clinton Coughing Fit at Benghazi Hearing

Some past examples of Hillary "Coughs" ....

Hillary Clinton Bested By Coughing Fit

Hilary Clinton Coughs to Avoid Question

Hillary Clinton coughing fit

+28 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Are you just fishing for ANYTHING to make this woman look bad? I mean I really am no fan of Hillary, but man you and other Conservatives appear to want to rag on her for everything. Never mind that after even this most recent Benghazi hearing, nothing new was found. Never mind that this hearing was a failure (I don't see you making threads on that particular point), but because she had a coughing fit at some point during the ELEVEN hours she was testifying that somehow is something to celebrate and deride her over?

Why not just make a thread titled: "Hillary is ugly. Star and flag me if you agree."? Because that's how informative I found your OP here. Just pettiness and S&F hunting disguised to make it seem like you are making an argument.
edit on 23-10-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That looked real last night when I watched it. She had been on the stand all day and into the evening, (with a break).

I may not like what she represents, but everyone gets dry throat talking too much. Especially old people.

Is this the only thread on the Hearing yesterday? Rememeber the dozens of threads around BenGhazi, the fake Muslim bashing movie, the other testimonies by Hillary?

Yesterday I kept waiting for a thread to appear to discuss the hearing…

crickets (really ATS?)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Are you just fishing for ANYTHING to make this woman look bad? I mean I really am no fan of Hillary, but man you and other Conservatives appear to want to rag on her for everything. Never mind that after even this most recent Benghazi hearing, nothing new was found. Never mind that this hearing was a failure (I don't see you making threads on that particular point)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

something new.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Are you just fishing for ANYTHING to make this woman look bad? I mean I really am no fan of Hillary...

Then the rest of your post goes on like you're a smitten fanboy of Hillary. So which is it? Fan, or not a fan?

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This person belongs in jail. Not running for president. It's shameful that she is even given consideration for a presidential candidate.

As for the coughing fits. that's what she does. Its her thing.

This is just my buck fifty on the matter. I'm not looking to debate or argue or argue about why did I post the above. It is my opinion. I have entered endless arguments in regards to her and we can all agree we know both sides well and where both sides stand and why.

Hillery for Prison 2016

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
You think that's a coughing fit, wait until she's in a debate with Donnie T and he uncorks a weaponized legume-derivative cheeksplitter at her.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

That looked real last night when I watched it. She had been on the stand all day and into the evening, (with a break).

I may not like what she represents, but everyone gets dry throat talking too much. Especially old people.

Is this the only thread on the Hearing yesterday? Rememeber the dozens of threads around BenGhazi, the fake Muslim bashing movie, the other testimonies by Hillary?

Yesterday I kept waiting for a thread to appear to discuss the hearing…

crickets (really ATS?)

Oh look, you and I agree for the first time in history.

I kept waiting for a thread to get posted about the hearing, what was asked, what was answered, and what happened in general.

Instead we get a thread about Clinton coughing.

Super.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Pinocchio throat

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
As much as I dislike Hillary, and I do a lot and she
would make an absolutely terrible president.

I also look exactly like her, or so people tell me.

On this one you have to give her a break.

If our bodies are as alike as people say (yuck for me)

then what happened was a plain and simple
chocking on her own spit when inhaling.

It happens to me and is really embarrassing.

On this particular issue, well it is not indicative
of her health
(the huge bags under her eyes are, and
fortunately I don't have them)
but not the coughing fit.

Nothing to see here people, move on.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Are you just fishing for ANYTHING to make this woman look bad? I mean I really am no fan of Hillary, but man you and other Conservatives appear to want to rag on her for everything. Never mind that after even this most recent Benghazi hearing, nothing new was found. Never mind that this hearing was a failure (I don't see you making threads on that particular point)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

something new.

Uh huh...
Trey Gowdy Says His 11-Hour Benghazi Hearing Didn't Reveal Anything New

No clear wins for GOP at Benghazi hearing

Fox News all but acknowledges the Benghazi hearing is a snooze

Benghazi hearing proved Hillary Clinton a 'formidable' presidential candidate: Analyst

But hey, whatever straws you want to grasp at right?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: HighDesertPatriot

Are you just fishing for ANYTHING to make this woman look bad? I mean I really am no fan of Hillary...

Then the rest of your post goes on like you're a smitten fanboy of Hillary. So which is it? Fan, or not a fan?

Talking about the facts of the situation is acting like "smitten fanboy"? So according to your logic, any thing mentioned about Hillary that isn't negative in some way classifies you as a fanboy. Good to know that I shouldn't take your opinion seriously.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Right because it's unbelievable that anyone could have a dry throat after 10 hours of answering inane questions? Why was Gowdy sweating like a whore in church? Excessive Reptilian lubrication?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Talking about the facts of the situation is acting like "smitten fanboy"? So according to your logic, any thing mentioned about Hillary that isn't negative in some way classifies you as a fanboy. Good to know that I shouldn't take your opinion seriously.

You defended her. What is that called?

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: HighDesertPatriot

Being honest?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

You defended her. What is that called?

Pointing out that a thread based entirely around somebody coughing is ludicrous at best is now "defending" that person?

I can't stand Hillary. I think she would be a truly horrific President. I quite literally can't listen to anything she says without getting annoyed and wanting to hoist the BS flag.

And I STILL think making a thread about her coughing is ridiculous.

Guess that makes me a Clinton defender.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I am going to start backing Hillary for POTUS.
I figure if she has my support, a lot of other people will drop her like a hot turd.

Yeah, she's old.
Yeah, she's fat.
Yeah, she's ugly.
Yeah, she's a liar.
Yeah, she is rich and has the audacity to cry poor-mouth.
Yeah, she is a super klutz that falls down stairs and got brain damaged.
Yeah, she peddled a lie about the Benghazi Attack being a demonstration against a video.... after they decided which of two videos would be best to blame it on.... even though she knew damn well that it was a planned terrorist attack.
Yeah, she is a really great person. We need more people like her in Washington, DC.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlastedCaddy
This person belongs in jail. Not running for president. It's shameful that she is even given consideration for a presidential candidate.

As for the coughing fits. that's what she does. Its her thing.

This is just my buck fifty on the matter. I'm not looking to debate or argue or argue about why did I post the above. It is my opinion. I have entered endless arguments in regards to her and we can all agree we know both sides well and where both sides stand and why.

Hillery for Prison 2016

And Bush and Cheney? Over a million killed in their Wars that were based on nothing, and no Testifying for them. How partisan and cheap. I'm no Hillary fan, but come the f' on.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Much propaganda ado about absolutely nothing. But then, that's all you do, right?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000
Much propaganda ado about absolutely nothing. But then, that's all you do, right?

It's a good deflection away from the real exposure .....

Hillary’s Video Claim Officially Proven to Be Deliberate Lie

Busted !

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join